Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
Benefactor
Several Years after the Cell Games
HFIL - "Home for Infinite Losers"
Perfect Cell

It has been several years since his defeat at the hands of Gohan at the Cell Games, and he now currently resides in HFIL, also known as the Home for Infinite Losers. Keeping himself separate from the rest of the Dragon Ball Villains, he trained constantly, gaining new strengths beyond his perfection but while he was trapped down there, he couldn't exactly put them to use. As he trained, he constantly muttered to himself about past events.

"How... How was I defeated... by a mere brat? It's impossible. How did he get that much power? And the death of his father somehow gave him the strength he needed to win? Hmph... There must be a way I can get my revenge. But how... How can I exact my revenge while I'm stuck in here with these losers. Hmm... It feels like it's been years, he could be even stronger now. No. I must become more Perfect. But how?" He kept on training in HFIL, waiting for an opportunity to arise which can get him what he wants. But would there be one?

@Raptor Jesus

As Cell was contemplating his defeat at the hands of Goku, the sky seemed to darken greatly to the point where almost everything around them was black and white. Wind began to pick up in tremendous amounts as well, as insane laughter could be heard throughout the entire area.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!'

Even the moon itself seemed to be turning against Cell, as it appeared to roll over before revealing a rather terrifying sight.

f9466cf0dfe0e2a7b3a6cdd50f11a9da--haunted-halloween-always-always.jpg

It had taken the shape of an eyeball, with the pupil being oddly elongated and slanted.

If Cell were to turn back around away from said moon, he'd be met with an odd sight, though perhaps it wasn't too odd by his standards.

latest

"HEY THERE, PAL!" The figure yelled in a booming, high pitched voice whether Cell turned around or not.

@Raynar Saassin

"What in the hell..?" Cell exclaimed as he witnessed a Moon gain an eye and laughed very loudly. "Wait a minute. How is there even a moon down there? Pretty sure there's no actual sky down here... You know what, never-mind." It was then that a certain odd fellow appeared behind him and greeted him, causing Cell to turn around.

158614-160_super.jpg

"Hey, I don't think you've realised this buddy, but I'm. Right. Here. Okay? You don't have to yell." He exclaimed, shooting this figure a look as he eyed him up. An odd fellow, to be sure. "Pretty sure I'm hallucinating right now, but that's a talking pyramid with an eye-ball on it. Care to introduce yourself?"

@Raptor Jesus

The triangle could only laugh when Cell was questioning whether or not he was real, placing his hands where one could assume a stomach would he, though it was rather hard to tell due to his... unique physiology.

"HAHAHAHA!!! I'm as real as can be, Cell-for-Brains!" When Cell inquired his name, the triangle tipped his hat, which caused the entire ground to shift sideways as he did so, no doubt throwing Cell off balance.

"Name's Bill Cipher, pleased to meetcha!" He exclaimed as he put his hat back on, causing the ground to shift back to normal. Pointing in Cell's direction, Bill's lower eyelid would raise as if he was smiling as he pointed in his direction. "And you're Cell! Have a seat! Make yourself comfortable!" Bill would snap his fingers, causing an almost holographic looking chair to appear behind him, along with an odd purple liquid in a wine glass suddenly appearing in his left hand.

A seat appeared below Bill as well, and he took a seat, crossing his legs as he took a sip from his own drink using his eyeball. "Did you know that more than fourty-thousand parasites and two hundred fifty different types of bacteria can be swapped with a single kiss!?"

@Raynar Saassin

Cell was indeed brought off-balance, only to find himself sitting comfortably on a holographic chair wih a glass of wine next to him. "Hmm. Interesting tastes, and that power... I could feel that immense strength coming from you, it's most impressive." And then the comment about parasites and bacteria caused him to shook a look.

1479960628837.jpg

"Okay then. That was not something I was too intrigued to hear about, thank you very much. Disgusting." He exclaimed before returning back to the introduction. "Bill Cipher. Hmm. An interesting name to say the least. So, my loud yellow friend, what brings you here other than to share... whatever information that was. And in the middle of my monologueing no-less."

@Raptor Jesus

"Wow! You're a real smart guy! You deserve a prize! How about a beanbag full of tortured souls that have all been eternally damned!" Bill exclaimed before snapping his fingers yet again, with a beanbag dropping from the sky and unzipping itself, where anguished and agonizing screams could he heard from inside. Bill snapped his fingers one more time, and said beanbag erupted in a blue flame before turning to nothing but ash, the ash being blown away by the wind moments later.

"Anyways, let's cut to business, kid. I've been keeping an EYE on you lately, and I've gotta say, I'm impressed with your work! Losing to that Goku freak aside, of course. That was just embarrassing!" Bill exclaimed, his body growing to a gigantic size and his entire body turning red when he said the word "eye", though turning normal upon the next word.

After letting out another psychotic laugh, Bill drank the rest of his beverage before tossing the wine glass aside, allowing it to shatter on the ground.

Slinking his arm around Cell's shoulder, Bill continued. "So I figured, why not help you out! I'll give you all the power you want in exchange for a very small price in return!"

@Raynar Saassin

Cell_PerfectForm.jpg

"Okay, first of all, I did not lose to Goku. Okay? I lost to his halfwit son. Who somehow, gained all the power he needed to crush me after his father's sacrifice, which by the way, only proved to make me stronger than him at the time." Cell responded, correcting Bill. It wasn't Goku he lost to, he lost to his son. But after hearing his deal, he only provided a smirk.

OAQpG96.png

"Oh really? All the power I could possibly want? Hmhm." Cell chuckled as he loved that idea. All the power he could desire, he could easily enact his revenge and even more, he could even take his tournament outside of the Dragon Ball Universe if he was successful. "And what could you possibly want in exchange? You don't seem one to dabble in such large deals without something to benefit yourself."

@Raptor Jesus

Cell_PerfectForm.jpg

"Okay, first of all, I did not lose to Goku. Okay? I lost to his halfwit son. Who somehow, gained all the power he needed to crush me after his father's sacrifice, which by the way, only proved to make me stronger than him at the time." Cell responded, correcting Bill. It wasn't Goku he lost to, he lost to his son. But after hearing his deal, he only provided a smirk.

OAQpG96.png

"Oh really? All the power I could possibly want? Hmhm." Cell chuckled as he loved that idea. All the power he could desire, he could easily enact his revenge and even more, he could even take his tournament outside of the Dragon Ball Universe if he was successful. "And what could you possibly want in exchange? You don't seem one to dabble in such large deals without something to benefit yourself."

@Raptor Jesus

"Oh, I only want something small! Your soul!" Bill exclaimed cheerfully.

@Raynar Saassin

oSWE1IT.png

"Haha. Hahahaha! Oh lookie here, we have a funny one!" Cell exclaimed in laughter after hearing the deal in question. "You actually want me to give you my soul? You must be mad! Hahahaha... Haha... Ha..."

tUmLCsJ.png

"You're actually serious. Hmm. That joke didn't work as well as I had thought it would. Hmm... If I were to give you my soul as you so kindly suggested, how would you guarantee I would retain my free will? I'm not a fan of being a mindless puppet, you know."

@Raptor Jesus

oSWE1IT.png

"Haha. Hahahaha! Oh lookie here, we have a funny one!" Cell exclaimed in laughter after hearing the deal in question. "You actually want me to give you my soul? You must be mad! Hahahaha... Haha... Ha..."

tUmLCsJ.png

"You're actually serious. Hmm. That joke didn't work as well as I had thought it would. Hmm... If I were to give you my soul as you so kindly suggested, how would you guarantee I would retain my free will? I'm not a fan of being a mindless puppet, you know."

@Raptor Jesus
"It's just a soul, kid! I won't have control of your body! Not like I'm possessing you or anything!" Bill exclaimed as he twirled around his cane a bit.

@Raynar Saassin

zRps1Uq.png

"You know what? Fine. It's a hefty price to pay to lose my soul, but if it grants me the power I need, then I am more than happy to oblige. Go on then Bill. Do what you must to give me the power, that I so rightfully deserve." Cell exclaimed, giving Bill a satisfied expression.

@Raptor Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back