A Demon and a Dragon

Sam walked away to grab something out of sight, and a few minutes of several sounds of glass shattering, she came back, smiling.

She held up a small crystal. It was clear, but had a small wisp of black energy inside it. "If you choose to welcome this crystal's power, you may gain some boon of tremendous power. I'm not sure what it is, but it seems really powerful."

Sam frowned and took back the crystal. After a moment of studying the crystal, her face lit up. "I know how I can use it!" She exclaimed. She turned to Amaimon. "I need you to recite something for me," she said, and sprinted to her library.

Sam pointed to a verse that read, "As the Lord of Hell, I grant you the Shard of Illuzan, the first Dragon. Use it to support us and our Empire." She looked at Amaimon expectantly and held the crystal aloft in her hand.

"As the Lord of Hell, I grant you the Shard of Illuzan, the first Dragon. Use it to support us and out Empire." Amaimon repeated.

The Shard then sank into Sam's hand. The veins around it became black as pitch for a second but returned to normal. Her eyes lit up in wonder as to what the Shard did to her. She walked off to her training room to try and figure out what ability the Shard gave her.

Back