Drakel

Your greedy little Jewgon!
"Thus is the tale of the fabled star,
N’ thus why we die for the Uldinzar!"

We are a paid adventurers, here for one purpose and one purpose only in this vast, strange land of power... We are here for a fallen star in hopes that our dreams may come true. To fix our mistakes, to save those we love or for our own personal lust for wealth. Whatever we are here for one thing is certain, we all certainly hold our differences. Whether you be human, elf, dwarf or one of the fallen. Whether you are a powerful knight in the thickest, heaviest armor and with mace in hand. Or an archer here with your bow and arrows coated in only gods know what. Or a mage who dedicated their life under a single art of magical fire, mastering it as you stuff your nose in the books, or even a cleric who meditated time and time again, learning from within several Jitsus that you may cast, ready to adapt to another at any moment. Whatever you may be, you are here.

Now the real question is, How interested are you in finding this star? And are you ready to die for the Uldinzar?! If so, shout it now! For the star will be yours if you want it enough!

I am Interest.
Hey this is official interest.
giphy.gif

I'm going to bump this up because the RP is still in it's accepting phase and I'd love to see more and more people try and join. If you're interested the link is above and you can get the full details of the RP there in my OOC. Hope to see you all there. ^^

Apologies, Drakel, I have been under the weather with the flu. I am almost done editing Lira and will have her posted sometime tonight in time for you to review. Also, my computer was having difficult opening the Discord app, so I may reply on here until I can get it fixed.

Apologies, Drakel, I have been under the weather with the flu. I am almost done editing Lira and will have her posted sometime tonight in time for you to review. Also, my computer was having difficult opening the Discord app, so I may reply on here until I can get it fixed.
For the time being, you can use Discord in your browser here. :p

Don't worry about it too much Aryamajor I completely and fully understand when real life decides to kick you down trust me it happens all too much to myself as well. And as Nilum suggests with the Discord app you can join it on your own personal browser and it should work perfectly fine.

Thank you Nilum for helping Arya out and providing the link to the discord server.

ALSO: Note that I will not be starting reviews until later on tomorrow, likely at night. I hope this is enough time for everyone to do what they need to do when it comes to fixing CSs. I'm already getting excited to start the RP and I do hope everyone else is as well. ^^

Heya Drakel, I saw where my CS post has poofed? I'm not sure why but I went in to make some grammar and typo edits and all the content appears under the edit tab but not on the page. lol If I can't get it fixed, would you like me to delete that post and just repost it?

Wrong thread, though sure if it is needed. I don't mind a delete of your post and then a repost. If you really need the CS I can just PM it whole to you again in needed too.

Back