A Dragonet's Wish 2

"Even if we do manage to get Thyru away, there's a chance Grekan could come looking for him. I'd like some time to defend Thyru a few days after capture from him as well is all. If it is his life on the line, however, I guess we do have no choice but to withdraw days."
~~~~~~~~~
She huffs. "Running a mafia..." she mutters under her breath, working at the dragon's feet a little harder. ~His feet are tough...but they feel pretty soft too...~
The three kobolds return carrying a plate of what seems to be a multitude of cooked forest animals including moose, deer, elk, and a single bear from the looks of it.

He motioned for them to set the plate on the table as he inspected his new posessions. One of them had to be worth more to the rest, the group's favorite. Maybe a weakling they all wanted to protect. Yes, that would be best. He squeezed his feet a little, nearly holding onto the Kobold's small arm as he did. His foot was nearly the size of her torso afterall.

- - - - -

"You're right... But we can sedate him if he tries to escape. Then, once Grekan is gone, we can get him better fron whatever it is he's done to him."

The kobolds barely manage to slide the dish onto the table without falling off. "Anything else we may claim for you, master?" she asks pulling her arm away from his groping feet.
~~~~~
He nods. "Right then, we'll stick to two days for now if that's alright. "
The first head gives a slight nod before putting back the goggles on. "This'll take about an hour if things go our way. In any case, come back in two and it should be finished." The purple dragon phases through the counter with a strange purpley haze and begins to harvest from some of the herbs.

He pointed to the discarded chain with one claw, picking at the meat on the plate with his other. "Give me that chain." He looked at the four again. One of them was fairly cute looking, a good pet. He picked the small male up, putting him on the table next to the food. "You, I like you. You are my pet now. Go ahead and eat."

- - -

"Thank you." Chaa nodded, waiting for the purple dragon to head to the back before looking around at the different plants on the shelves. There weren't many plants up north, and nothing so exotic looking.

"Uh...e-excuse me?" the male asked.
"Just go with it Milo!" the red kobold snaps from below.
"But princess Kindle-"
"Do it!" she interrupts. "Excuse Milo, master. He's quite new as well to the system."
~~~~~~~~~~
One of the yellow snapping dragon plants clamp onto her snout with its tiny flower teeth. "Heh, I think it wants to eat you Chaa" Sky jokes.

Grekan scratched Milo's head before taking the chain and fashioning it into a bit of a collar and leash for his pet. "Good pet. The rest of you... Groom me. I assume you know how to polish scales."

- - - -

She carefully tried to pry the plant off of her snout, not using too much force on what he assumed what was a very delicate organism. "Well, I am not interested in being eaten today."

Kindle nods. "Of course we do" she begins speaking for everybody "but we don't have any materials to polish you with."
Milo quietly munches on the cooked deer as instructed watching his friends.
~~~~~~
"I think these would be quite nice to put in the Kaian garden. The hatchlings would adore them I bet."

"A Kaian garden?" She chuckled. "I don't think those words belong together Sky."

- - - - -

Grekan rolled his eyes. "Fine. You," he pointed at Kindle. "Feet. You two," he pointed at the others "Wings."

"Oh, uhh...my bad" he chuckles with a slight blush. "Sorry about that."
~~~~~~~
The kobolds slowly but surely get themselves in the positions Grekan had told them. The two green kobolds begin massaging his wings at a suprisingly efficient pace.

He flexed his shoulders, a low rumble od a draconic approval reverberating through his throat as he continues to pet Milo and pick at the food. "Yes, a dragon could get used to this."

- - - - -

"It would be nice though. Having a garden. Maybe living somewhere where something can grow for part of the season instead of on pack ice."

The door in which Thyru had entered opens and the dragon quickly comes out before closing the door behind him. Licking his lips, he trots over to the table where Grekan sat and hesitantly took a seat. Looking down at his shuffling talons, he says "Sorry...f-for randomly doing something like that. I have him in a buzz right now so hopefully, he'll forget the past few moments we just had."
~~~~~~~~~
"I wouldn't be suprised if the alchemist had a few plants modified to grow in only low temperatures though. Why not ask before we head out?" He gives her cold body a small nudge.

"Maybe one day. Once this is all behind us. Gods, I can't even think of it right now."

- - - - - -

"Probably not." He grinned at him and scratched Milo's head again. "Hungry?"

He nods taking deep consideration of her words. "Y-Your right..."he pauses. "What should we do now while we wait?"
~~~~~~~~
Thyru snatches an elk before nibbling on it. Noticing the kobolds massaging Grekan all over, the dragon guesses that he'd won them. "What's with the smiling?" he spat. "It doesn't look good on someone as batsh*t crazy as you are."

"Well... Rest could probably do both of us good, and some food. Or I could try and send word up north for some soldiers but we are spread thin as it is."

- - - - -

"It feels good seeing my ward grow. Did you manage to take anything other than his seed with you?"

"All of those sound good. First we ought to send word like you said. Then follow up with some down time. It'd be nice to finally talk talk to you about some things" Sky stretches some.
~~~~~~~~~
Thyru blushes for what must be the millionth time today. He then plops a ring of keys onto the table. "Got theese from him. Apparently, he's one of the guards to the building in which the leader of the city lives in. What are the chances?" ~Although, he is quite young to be a guard. Syx was actually quite experienced when we were at it now that I think about it.... I probably wasn't his first...~ "Hmph, your welcome though..."

"Interesting... Interesting. The Guild will be happy to hear we have copies of the keys... But I think I have a better idea." Another petting for Milo. "I will contact my dragons, get information on this city, then we will move from there. Sky's Kindom and power is gone, and the purebreds of the north are too stuck fighting eachother to worry about us way down here. What do you think of making some... Changes in leadership?"

- - - - - -

"That would be nice. It feels like forever since I've just been able to lie down and relax. Do you want to get a room here in the city or make camp outside the walls?"

"I'm fine with either or really. Why don't you choose" he chuckles going over to the door and opening it for her. Outside, the rain seems to have returned into a heavy drizzle. "On second thought, maybe a room?"
!~~~~~~~~~~!
Thyru shrugs picking his teeth with his black talons. "Whatever floats your f*cking boat. My goal right now is to find power to kill Sky and that's pretty much what you've been helping me do ever since we've been traveling."

Chaa shivered a little at the rain. Cold she could handle, snow she could handle, but rain? Naw. "A room would be nice, yes."

- - - - -

"He is a short term target, he won't be an issue for long. Having a puppet city under our thumb though... Now that is helpful to whatever it is we want to do." He licked his lips, picking at the bear and trying to feed it to Milo.

Walking a little ways outside, he ufurls his wing making catching the rain from under similar to an umbrella. "This oughta be a tad better till we find an inn...hop under." Sky smiles feeling a little silly, but it wad indeed a sign of his care for her.
~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alright then, so we kill the leader and rule behind the scenes, yes?"
Milo eats a bit of the bear before pushing away. "Could my friends have some too?" Noticably, all the kobolds seemed to be staring at the food as they massage Grekan, but quickly turn their heads as he mentions this.

"Sh. Pets don't talk." He ate the rest of the meat in his claws. "Not kill... Persuade, blackmail, bribe. Whatever it takes. Then the city is ours and nobody knows any different."

- - -

"Aw, thanks Sky." She went under his wing, giving his neck a little nuzzle as they walked.

Back