A Dragonet's Wish 2

"Hehe, it's nothing really." His face flushes with red as sge touches him. "Umm, lets see. I think we passed a couple coming from where we came from. Let's try there first." He begins walking, making sure to protect her from as much of the rain as possible.
~~~~~~~~~
"Pfft, whatever you say" the dragon huffs, tearing off pieces of his meat and handing them to the other kobolds. "Heh, they are kinda cute. Too bad they're really small though...It'd be interesting to be serviced by them all at once."

"Kobolds can work fine if they try to service you, but they'll die if you stick it in. I'm supposed to keep these ones alive appearently." He pets Milo again. "But this one is mine. No hurting him. Other than that, if I'm not using those three you can have them do whatever your little faggy brain comes up with."

- - - - -

"It's very kind of you. I think any dragon who passed you up would be missing out on a lot."

"T-Think so? I always did kinda doubt myself when it came down to meeting others. I figured that i'd mess up or fail to prove worthy to them somehow." Sky sighs. "Then again, those are the kind of thoughts the royal academy puts in your head. Sorry if it seems like i'm rambling."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hehehehe. As long as i'm careful, things should be fine. Not to mention, I do look forward to using my tongue..." He eyes the red kobold, displaying his long purple tongue for her to see.

"No, don't think like that. You are probably the kibdest hearted, strongest souled dragon I have ever met, and I have met a lot of dragon. It takes strength to keep fighting after all you've been through. You'll find your mate, I know you will."

- - - - -

"Like I said, do with those three what you want as long as they are still able bodied after." He took another bite of meat for himself, and offered a bit of the fatty bacon cut of the bear to Milo. "Days half done, we should set up base somewhere and make sure my prizes can't escape."

Sky takes a deep breath before turning to look at her beautiful eyes. ~Ok...its now or never. Play it cool...play it cool...~ "About that, Chaa. I...I've already found my mate...and its you" he blushes wanting to look away, but keeps his eyes locked into hers as it was how a true confession is. "Ever since I first laid eyes on you, I always saw you as something special. A-And within that time, its fruited into something more...love. Chaa, I love you. I'd like to have the blessing of being able of being with you everyday, I want to make you happy. I want us to go out on adventures together, grow old together, die together...I-I want...I want to be your mate."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Milo takes a few more bites than usual, clearly enjoying the bacon aspects.
"Well then, lets go look for a family to murder and take their home for the night." Thyru reaches over and picks up the red kobold who squirms unsuccessful in his grasp.
"Let go of me you pervert!" she hisses beating at his paw.
He gives her a slow and deep lick across the face. "Such a fiery and rebellious spirit...I like that.

"Sounds like a plan to me." Grekan picked up his pet, placing him on a spot atop his neck as he herded the other two forwards.

"And do try to enjoy your time with him, mafia leader. You know the alternative."

- - - -

"S-sky..." Chaa stares back at him with her golden eyes, heart fluttering and her white face scales turning pink. "I... I don't know what to say. I never thought you would settle for someone with low breed like me when you could have princesses I... Yes, I love you too Sky. I love being with you, and your soul, and everything about you. I... I want to be your mate too."

Kindle frowns looking at Thyru before going back to Grekan. "M-Master, please. He'll probably end up impregnating me. I can't have that."
~~~~~~~~
He chuckles nuzzling her. "Like I said, you were always my special someone from the start. I'd choose you over any other dragoness any day." Glancing down the street, he notices their approaching to an inn.

"Pfft. Please, I know he's a bit of a wuss but I don't think he's quite that small. Besides, you don't have to worry about any babies, they'll just be my permanent posessions."

- - - - -

She gave him a little lick on the side of his snout. "Really? That's really sweet. I'd had feelings before just... I never thought they could be real."

He nods. "Me too, a-and I still have them now. It's just, I never had too much of courage to say anything about it. With this situation we're in, things are a little different on the consequence side. If anything had happened to you and I didn't get to say how I truly felt...I...I probably wouldn't be able to live with myself." Arriving at the building, Sky pushes the door open for Chaa to enter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thyru snorts. "You saw how big I was when matching up with that older guard in the other room. I'm a good size compared to you raisin d*ck."

"If you're asking for a demonatration, you're not getting it. I prefer my toys cold." He ushered the Kobolds forwards, keeping his pet riding up top.

- - - - -

Chee entered, giving a small bow of grace to Sky. "Don't worry. Life's already tried to take me away once, I won't let it try again." She nuzzled him lovingly.

"Hmph, one day you'll run out of toys. Then when i'm the only one left, you'll realize what you've been missing out on." They exit the tavern. "Y'know, im technically still a virgin. I didn't let Syx put it in, so i'm still waiting for you to be my first."
~~~~~~~~~
His tail goes from side to side, almost into a wag as she touches him. "Hehe, it feels good to finally be closer to you..."
"Ahem" a voice coughs. Looking over, a completely black femake dragon sits with an un-amused look behind the wooden countertop. "Do that in a room please...not here."
"Oh, yes ma'am...of course." Sky gives Chaa's snout one last lick before going over and purchasing a room. As he does so, the wall to their left, already having three doors, morphs a third one; sliding the others further to the left to make room.
Inside, two large beddings are pushed up against the wall to the right. To the left, what seems to be a small built in drinking pond on the floor. Furthest away from them against the wall sits a desk with paper and a quill. Strangely, the room seems to be well lit without any true source of light. "Huh...a magic hotel."

"Anything is possible if you know the right dragons..." Chaa noted quietly. She looked around the room for a moment, taking in the rustic warmth of the place before walking a bit forwards next to one of the beds.

- - - - -

"Great." Grekan dismissed him sarcastically. "That's what I really want to hear."

Sky pads over to the water placing a talon in it before getting a god drink out of it. "Huh....the water is sweet" he chuckles. "They're trying to butter us up for tips I bet."
~~~~~~~~~~
"Pfft, you know you want it..." Thyru stares at the kobolds being shoved and rallied like cattle by Grekan. "Your doing a horrible job..."

He rolled his eyes. "If you want to deal with them that is perfect. Little pests are more trouble than they're worth half the time."

- - - - -

Chaa padded over, tasting the water. "Mmm. I don't mind paying a little extra for the delux treatment."

Thyru emits a gentle buzz and all the kobolds begin to march in order robotically. "See...you overdo it with your powers. Go to hard at it..."
~~~~~~~
"W-What? Your bought over that easily over sweet water?" he laughs. "Alrighty, I guess i'll go ahead and pay the dragoness when we leave tomorrow morning." Sky turns, momentarily twining his tail with hers before going to lay down on one of the beds. "Well, the beds are pretty comfy too..."

She lied down in the bed next to his. "Ooh, you're right. It has been a long time since I've had luxury like this." Her tail crossed over to his, ends touching as she looked dreamily into his eyes.

- - - - - -

"I find brute force and fear are quite good motivators."

"Eheh. Hehe" his face turns red at all the contact. "You look...you look beautiful tonight...N-Not that you don't look beautiful every night. It's just, uh, the lighting I suppose" he rambles. "Either way, you do look pretty...I don't think i'll ever be able to say that enough."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"FOOL!" he snaps. "Both are good, but without control, it is nothing..."

He raised a brow at Thyru. "Someone seems a little sure of themselves. Who is supposed to be leading who here?"

- - - - - -

She leaned over, giving him a short kiss on the lips before pulling back slightly and staring into his eyes with a glow of love. "I can see why dragons go mad over love now."

"Oh...you I guess. Doesn't mean I can't give advice."
~~~~~~~~
Sky nods. "Being honest right now, I just wanna melt....or in your case, freeze." He gives her a mischevious look before pulling her in for a deep and passionate kiss.

"If I ask for it, feel free to advise me. Otherwise, zip it."

- - - - -

She is suprised at his kiss, but soon joins in, sharing the moment and closing her eyes as she relaxes in his embrace.

Back