Familiar Form
Name: Randa Yevgenievich

Other Name/s: Randy, Rand.

Relationship Status: Open and Searching

Type of Familiar: Raccoon

Residence: She has a small arpartment paid for in part by her cooking skills.

Bound Witches: Zinon Yevgenievich’s former second familiar, she was raised from a mere child to a capable familiar by the man, who treated her as his own flesh and blood daughter and taught her the skills she’s needed to get by in the world.

The former familiar to a friend of hers, who was recently killed in a tragic car accident. She has only just managed to get over it.

Appearance: Her animal form is completely indistinguishable form an ordinary raccoon. In her human form she is slender and lean, at 5’7” and a body that looked like it would be more at home running and leaping across a track than cooking in a kitchen. Her skin in pale, with dark brown eyes and short, light brown hair that always seems to be wildly tussled. She has a permanent grin on her face and can always be found laughing or having fun with those around her.

Personality: She is both a far cry from and an imitation of her adoptive father. An extremely loud and personable person, she always does the right thing in her mind. She was taught that others came first, and she will always follow that. However, she can be slightly mischievous when in the name of good fun, and isn’t as much a stickler when it comes to rules as Zinon (she blames being a raccoon spirit, he says it’s just her. It’s an ongoing debate).

History: As a young spirit, Randy found herself in a tough spot. With no parental figures to guide her, she simply did what came natural to her. She stole, taunted, teased and scratched anyone she really could. And while normally this was acceptable for raccoons, it certainly wasn’t when she did it in her human form, out of some need to fit in.

Her life went downhill quite quickly as she refused to enter her raccoon form. The locals wizened up to her tricks, and she found it harder and harder to eat, let alone find a witch to aid her against the very rapidly approaching effects of ferality.

It was only after she was found one day, starving in an alleyway and silently crying into her arms, and taken in by the famous chef Zinon Yevgenievich that her life turned around.

The witch very quickly bonded with her in an effort to slow down the ferality, and from there raised her as well as he could. He taught her principals, morals, how to make a life for herself and she figured out on her own how to interact with people by hanging around his workplace. Eventually she took his name as a way of homage to him.

She set off as a young woman spirit into the world, waving goodbye to Zinon. She quickly found a new witch who was more than happy to take her in, and for a year or two things were great.

And then her witch died.

It wasn’t anything dramatic, like a battle. It was just a car accident. They got t-boned and only her raccoon form was small enough to avoid being crushed by the metal. She was caught in the car with the body of her former witch for almost six hours before fire services freed her.

It took a long time for her to ge rover the experience. For some reason, unknown even to her, she refused to go back to the comfort of Zinon, instead dealing with the painful memory on her own. It would take a while, but eventually she managed to get over it, and get her life back on track.

She now finds herself in the nightclub in search of a new witch, in the hopes of staving off the slowly creeping ferality.

Anything Else: N/A

That list was actually created for characters who were open making a bound union before roleplay started so that the two players could RP their already bound characters at the start of RP. Since both of your characters - and Chloe - are looking for a partnership DURING roleplay, they're not on the list as a partnership will be developed in RolePlay. If that makes sense. I was hoping creating the list would encourage at least one or two persons to reach out and develop a bound relationship BEFORE roleplay started.

That list was actually created for characters who were open making a bound union before roleplay started so that the two players could RP their already bound characters at the start of RP. Since both of your characters - and Chloe - are looking for a partnership DURING roleplay, they're not on the list as a partnership will be developed in RolePlay. If that makes sense. I was hoping creating the list would encourage at least one or two persons to reach out and develop a bound relationship BEFORE roleplay started.
Aah, so it’s like a list of people who are available for bonding prior to the RP beginning.

Name: Esha
Other Name/s: Esh, Ratel
Relationship Status: Open
Type of Familiar: Honey Badger
Residence: No actual current home, just kinda wherever she can find a place to sleep. Currently sleeps at the nightclub.
Occupation: Works as a bouncer for the club. Keeps patrons from getting rowdy, and makes sure no normies get in.
Bound Witches: Once in her past had a young female witch as her partner, but do to an accident where she hurt her witch, she ran and hid due to fearing the backlash. She internally wants another witch to bond with but also doesn't want to hurt anyone.
Appearance: (Animal Form)
She appears as unusually large honey badger, with a white back and head, with a black body, she has large claws and teeth.
(Human Form)
She stands at a medium height of 5’6, with a lean frame and narrow shoulders. She has black hair with her bangs a solid white, she has steely grey eyes with violet lipstick. Her lean frame hides the sheer muscle she has, making her appearance more unassuming. With long legs and average arms. She wears usually a crop top black tank top, with a black leather jacket covering her. She wears black cargo shorts and fingerless leather gloves, as well as a studied black collar around her neck, a momento from her last witch.
0p8wFGHm6HrGZQmIMUEnXPFWU5OyRpJTO8bZnycmjg7lOUDoHZxFuqKeGo46vdznLmwxCoIpfIs6Imi7uA9VqztVPTUnrLCnEmpHz5kwNNcu0Vs8U13nXnxKUJolduDng3jeZzwh

Personality: Esha has a very tough and abrasive exterior, seeming to always be looking for a fight and making snarky sarcastic comments. She is brash and cocky, not always thinking about her actions before she does something, as she relies on her strength to get her out of a dangerous situation. With that being said however, she inwardly wants to be accepted and cared for, she seeks someone who will look past her rough exterior to the kind and hurting interior. She has a soft spot for kids and will sometimes go out of her way to make one smile.
History: Shortly after her birth, both of her parents vanished seemingly overnight. With nowhere to turn, she wandered for a while before finding a young female witch that took her in and looked after her. A few years went by with Esha being bonded to the girl, when one day an accident struck, in a fit if anger she lashed out and hurt the girl. After realizing what she had done she ran, she ran because she feared what would come of her hurting her partner. She eventually found herself at the nightclub, where they didn't question where she came from and even offered her a job and place to stay. She stays there now as a bouncer and also there to see if anyone would want a violent familiar such as herself.
Anything Else: Is a big book nerd, though she hates to admit it, and will fight anyone who tells her she likes to read.

I was kind of hoping for some more people and at the very least one pre-bound partnership, if not someone to play the nightclub's mother/father-figure owner who acts like everyone's mom/dad no matter their age. But since no one seems to be taking any initiative, I guess we'll start whenever I get around to making it. Maybe later tonight, maybe tomorrow, possibly even Sunday morning. I don't know. I have a lot to do in RL. This is my first day off in over a month and I just moved into my own place, and I have to go back out of town on Sunday for work.

I mean I can make a character to fit that if you need me too. I don't mind having a third character. I just didn't wanna take it from anyone who might want wanted too.

we might have a pair between myself and @Haven when he get's approved, so a third character wouldn't be needed Az

Mkay.
I meant for the mother/father figure, but that's cool too.
Glad to see someone else will be joining us. ^^

Back