Currently Bound to Ray Kindman
Name: Kamdyn Paige
Other names: Kami
Relationship Status: In a relationship
Alignment: Cancer
Specialization: Culinary
Binding: Bound Ray Kindman
Residence: In Home of 3 story large Victorian Era designed house, Alone
Appearance: Kamdyn never considered herself attractive. She never believed that when people called her beautiful that they meant it. She has bright emerald green eyes. Her hair is long and Black. She usually keeps her hair in some sort of braid but sometimes when she is at home she likes to wear it down. She wears glasses. She later starts wearing contacts when she is more confident she is 5’4” and she is very skinny. They are the same dress in different colors. She can also be found with a flower crown on with her braids
Personality: Kamdyn is very shy before she met Ray. She has a horrible stutter when talking to people that she doesn’t know. After she gets to know more people and she starts to feel safe with people she is very loud and happy. She is very booksmart and she always has her nose in a book when she isn’t working. She spends every single day at the bookshop. She is a chef and she works near the bookshop. She has never had any family. She has no friends because she prefers to read alone everyday. She is overly sensitive to other people. She can feel the emotions from everyone around her. She can be seen wearing the same type of outfit everyday. She hates change.
History: She has always been interested in the paranormal. She never knew she was a witch. She just loved to research spirits and witchcraft. She was raised by an old woman named Ethel. She was abandoned at 3 days old. Ethel found her and raised her. Ethel passed away when Kamdyn was 16 years old. She had to take care of herself from then on. She was taught how to cook by Ethel growing up and she uses that to work at a nice restaurant near the bookshop Ray Kindman works at. Everyday day after work she would visit the bookshop. She first went there when she was 10 with Ethel. She has seen three book-keeps that would come and go before Ray started there. There was always something special about Ray. Her Familiar Ray Kindman, met her years before when she came into the bookshop with Ethel Paige, he was fairly new to the store and didn't know much, but after a few months, She just started to fall deeper for the man she had never spoken to. She was so drawn to him. She couldn't deny the need t be around him. Thankfully one day he came up to her and when they got to know each other better they bonded over their parents and how they knew each other. They realized they were Bound and they fell in love.

Last edited:
as soon as Haven posts his cs we'll both post and that should get something going (so right now i guess)

probably a crappy first post, but i can do better later on this. first post is only a introduction that i'm going to go edit

Alright, edited now and it's much better

Last edited:
@Haven
I hate to picky, but can you make a couple edits for me? It's fine, but you're missing a few key points. Could you possibly include the following: Witchcraft Alignment, Specialization (if any), what kind of house does she occupy (it can't really be called "Ethel's" if Ethel is dead, it would make it her house if she inherited it, what kind of house is it?), Familiars (past/present - don't forget to include any history on past familiars), and is she bound to Ray or are they in an actual boyfriend/girlfriend relationship? How did they discover each other's abilities and make a partnership? (@Evermore unfortunately, I'm gonna have to ask you to make the same change on Ray's CS), also do they live together or not? Haven's post claims isolation, but Evermore's claims he shares his apartment from time to time with his Witch.

@Haven
I hate to picky, but can you make a couple edits for me? It's fine, but you're missing a few key points. Could you possibly include the following: Witchcraft Alignment, Specialization (if any), what kind of house does she occupy (it can't really be called "Ethel's" if Ethel is dead, it would make it her house if she inherited it, what kind of house is it?), Familiars (past/present - don't forget to include any history on past familiars), and is she bound to Ray or are they in an actual boyfriend/girlfriend relationship? How did they discover each other's abilities and make a partnership? (@Evermore unfortunately, I'm gonna have to ask you to make the same change on Ray's CS), also do they live together or not? Haven's post claims isolation, but Evermore's claims he shares his apartment from time to time with his Witch.
Hey, yeah I thought I edited those. Now problem I will fix it for you

@Haven
@Haven still waiting for those edits when you get a chance
Hey did I fix everything you wanted?

@Haven yes, thank you, though you made a slight contradictory error in the familiars section (bound to Ray, but "never bound before"?). But it's overlooked. Go ahead and post.

Just to make it clear, is this taking place in america? Specifically asking for the drinking age. I'm going on the base that Yuuna can't drink rn sooooo...

Honestly, I never really could pinpoint a good location, so I left the destination unspecified. It's just a big city. So y'all are make your own conclusions.

Name: Claudia Sintch
Other Name/s: N/A
Relationship Status: Looking
Type of Familiar: Crayfish
Residence: Apartment
Bound Witches: None
Appearance:
-Human Form: Claudia looks to be a young women, in her mid-twenties, with short brown hair and blue eyes. She has orange painted nails and has a collection of various turtlenecks, short skirts and plain shoes that she wears out of the workplace. She also wears glasses, and wears a pin that is made of gold and peacfowl feathers.
-Crayfish Form: Claudia looks to be an average sized Crayfish with a neon blue and orange shell.
Personality:
Claudia is easily trapped in her work, being a sort of a workoholic and because of this she doesn't get out much, making her rather awkward around people. She doesn't hate people, she just doesn't really know how to interact in groups. She also has no ability to lie, finding it easier to tell the truth then even try to think of a lie.
History:
Claudia spent her life with her twin sister Penny Sintch, a peafowl Familiar, being the meek one of the pair. She would spend most of her time to herself, while her sister would be a rather active social butterfly. However despite the two being almost night and day, the two girls would often spend their nights together watching movies, at nightclubs or just hanging out in restaurants. This came to an end however when Penny slowly, but surely went feral. Claudia was devastated at the lost of her other half, but she didn't shut down for long. A month after her sister turning feral, Claudia dedicates the rest of her life to figuring out what caused Familiars to go Feral and hopefully a method to cure or stop it completely.
Anything Else:
In honor of her sister's memories she still goes out every night to drink and hopefully manage to socialize as she wasn't really comfortable going out and talking to people on her own.

Back