Witch Form

Name: Audrey
Relationship Status: Taken
Alignment: Leo
Specialization: Summoning-in the strongest moons, she can summon people if she wants
Residence: Lives at the nightclub with her familiar and one or two of her kids (one is the manager, and their all grown)
Familiars: She has a cat familiar (she's a lover of the classics and a little bit nocturnal due to her alignment so they both get better at night) called Angus. Gus watches over every spot she can't and moves with all of Audrey's authority. Over time, they've essentially melded into one entity in the eyes of the club, though Gus is the only one who dares to argue with Audrey. They snark and insult each other with language these young witches would shake to hear.
Appearance: Audrey is an older woman, tall, with a hint of a hunch she dares anyone to mention. She has short grey hair with white streaks, and hard, light blue eyes. Her skin is tanned and weathered, and has a couple of scars she's never explained.
Personality: Audrey is a total hard-arse. She has a hard glare, and any trouble in her bar will be met with a swift boot. Despite this, she is the one who opened and runs this bar, and she refuses point blank to take her nose out of anyone's business. She makes sure everyone is alright, and looks after everyone. She knows everything about all of her patrons, though no-one can ever quite figure out how. She is extremely blunt, and very no-nonsense. She seems never to smile, but there is no doubt that she cares for every person who comes into her club. She is very protective, and has the power and the reputation to keep wrong-doers away, and maintain the safety of her patrons. She is in the club every night, somewhere, keeping a sharp eye on the goings-on, watching for trouble, and making sure everyone has cleaned behind their eyes and eaten their broccoli.

History: Audrey has a long and chronicled history that she never tells anyone. She has various names and monikers that people only whisper in the shadows - Dawnbane, the Nightmare, Moonwane - because she will roll her eyes and summon a wooden spoon to thwack you on the head with if she hears you. Gus or one of her kids will occasionally drop hints when they drop in, but there are very few solid facts that anyone knows for sure. People do know that in her youth, she single-handedly took down a witch determined to start throwing monsters at the president, laid a protection charm over an entire forest, and seduced a knight without saying a word. Probably.
In reality, she had an adventure-filled youth, and had a terrible time finding a place after she left her parents' house, hence her determination to create a central, safe space for witches to gather. She retired from questing to expand her house into a full nightclub and halfway house, replete with protection charms and job offers and a loyal staff. Being a Leo, she keeps to the night, so her most powerful magics protect her patrons.

Anything Else: During the day, Audrey does a little business, and then sits and tries crafts while snarking with Gus. She is determined to be a typical grandma before her oldest has their baby-due soon-but she can't knit to save herself.

@_BB_ sorry for the delay, I was under the impression you were going to post a familiar too, so I thought I would wait to see if that character gets posted as well to accept them. I only have one problem with Audrey's form; her familiar. Even if you don't make a form for the familiar and play it as an NPC, I still consider that as playing both parts in the partnership, and I wanted to steer away from that.

Try to find someone willing to play as her familiar, or simply remove the familiar? Or, if you want a simple fix, have her familiar recently gone Feral.

Back