Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fourth Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Big Ol' Mix Of 'em

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Maxxeen

plate of fries
Heyo! This is gonna be a very basic, straight to the point thread. Kinda the definition of an interest check, I guess.

So, I have a few different group plot ideas, but not enough about each for them to have their own separate threads. So, I decided to lump them all into one here, and see what people like the most, and develop that. We could even mix a couple together if that sounds good. So, the ideas:

First idea
A boarding school for the rich and misbehaved. Sent there by their parents, hoping it will reform them. The definition of misbehaved, you ask? Whatever the parents want to define it as. From rebellious teens, to arsonists, this school has them all.

Second Idea
Powers based around the arts. Be that crafting or painting, or drama or music, or even literature. They're all classed as 'arts', and they're what this world's powers are based around.

Third Idea
Magicians. Flyers. And, uh, others. Those are the groups people of this world are in. Perhaps ruled over by leaders who fit into all the categories. Huh, that sounds like the earth ponies, unicorns, pegasi, and alicorns from My Little Pony? I don't have a clue what you're going on about.

Fourth Idea
Uh, there is no fourth idea. Or is there? A totally random chaotic roleplay, where anything and everything could happen. Sounds fun, right?

If any of these ideas peak your interest, tell which one/s! If any idea, or mix of ideas, gets enough interest, we can make a proper plot for it!

Back