A Few Ideas

Chewy

..I know..
So here are a few ideas I've had for roleplays or things that I wouldn't mind doing! If you don't see something on here, don't be alarmed, I might like an idea you have. It couldn't hurt to ask. I'm always open to ideas as well.

Ffps2bg.png

Setting: Modern day - New York City/London, England
Your Character: Male - Unknown Name
My Character: Female - Ramses
Summery: The supernatural community has been at the forefront of humanity since the dawn of time. There has never been any hiding in the shadows from humans. In fact, humans have become a minority to the world of supernatural beings. They are politicians, doctors, businessmen, teachers and so on. Ramses is no exception to the rule. She was born a hybrid. Her mother was a vampire who fell in love with a lycan. That lycan bit her, turning her into a hybrid and soon after she we born. She left her nest years ago to find a nest of her own but has since failed. She now spends her time between New York City, New York and London, England.
Idea: The idea is pretty open. Maybe your character is her potential mate, maybe enemies first? Maybe even the person who brings her into a new nest of supernaturals.

RgGSKmq.png

Setting: Ancient time - Olympus/Underworld/Atlantis
Your Character: Hades
My Character: Persephone
Summery: A war between the gods and the titans have broken out after the titans escaped from their prison in Tartarus. Now it's a race to save the Olympians place on Olympus or bring down their regime and let a new power rule over Olympus and the world.
Idea: The idea is that Hades and Persephone did not let the Titans out but Zeus and the other Olympians believe they did. The rest of is can be discussed and debated. This could also work as a group roleplay.

E5vUA2l.png

Setting: Victorian time - London, England
Your Character: Male - Unknown Name
My Character: Agnes Stone
Summery: N/A
Idea: So I really want to do something in the Victorian England but I left the summery open because I'm free/open to ideas and discussions! I chose a character name I've used before but that too can be altered.

mfNISJC.png

Setting: Modern time - Sunnydale
Your Character: Spike
My Character: Buffy
Idea: If you've seen Buffy The Vampire Slayer the show, you'll understand what the show is about. Basically I left the summery open. I want to do something BTVS. I'm open to discussion for any ideas!

8M5RQVI.png

Setting: Modern time - Canada
Your Character: Lauren or Dyson
My Character: Bo Dennis
Idea: If you've seen Lost girl the show, You'll understand what the show is about. Basically I left the summer open. I want to do something LG. I'm open to discussion for any ideas!

i0kP40K.png

Setting:
Between Return of The Jedi and The Force Awakens
Your Character: Han Solo
My Character: Leia
Idea:
I'd love to venture into the depths of what happened between Han and Leia between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens. What happened to them? Did they marry? When was Ben conceived? What broke them up? Did it happen more than once? I'd just really love to venture into the idea of their relationship leading up The Force Awakens. It can go off in an AU type direction too. It doesn't have to be exact.

Setting:
Between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope
Your Character: Padmé Amidala or Anakin Skywalker
My Character: Leia
Idea: So I had an idea that involved the idea that Leia was kept by Anakin or that Padmé kept Leia alone or Leia and Luke. If you choose to be Padmé, then I could see the roleplay full of running from Vade/Anakin or maybe just moving to planet far from Naboo. If you choose Anakin this could actually go two ways. We could go AU and maybe suddenly having two children under his care is actually the turning point from him not becoming Vader or possibly he finds Leia and decides to raise her himself in hopes to have her be evil but the good in her would cause her to rebel against him fairly early.

Setting: Open
Your Character: Group idea/Multiple Characters
My Character: Leia and Chewbacca
Idea: I'd love to try something that involves a group of people roleplaying Star Wars. Obviously, I'd like the main characters filled. Han, Luke, Chewie, C-3PO, ect. I'm open to ideas for this. This could also be a One-On-One and we could control multiple characters (although I'm not good at that). Either way, I'd love to explore some AU themes maybe or maybe something big that happens after Return of The Jedi that we haven't seen. Very open to ideas here!

Last edited:
I have an interest in sci-fi, science fantasy, and fantasy. I like action and adventure. And most of them seem to have a heavy romance element. I'm not the best at romance, but I do need to work on mine. I'm not sure I see any ideas that particularly appeal to me. Don't get me wrong they're interesting, I'm just not sure which one I'd do well with. So maybe, if you're interested you could either look at my character and story pool, https://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/alissas-characters.5666/, or we could brainstorm some ideas.

The Pins and Needles one sounds like it would make a good group roleplay, perhaps with three factions (Olympians, Titans, Hades/Persephone). That may work out better, unless you were planning on you and another person being Hades and Persephone as well as the various gods and titans.

Updated: I've added the Star Wars idea to my fandom themes! I'm extremely eager to try it out!

Back