Open A forgotten world behind the walls

PlayWorld

Welcome to my first rp idea on here!

First of all, i normally play 1x1 MxF, where i take the male role. The reason for that is my love for romance in rps and my sexual preferences. For now, i would prefer it to stay like that, since I am new here and want to find out the general flow of things :3 I would be up to make a group rp out of this, if enough people take interest in it, because i never tried that so far.

A bit more about me: My name is Niklas, I life in Germany and I am 23 years old. If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask. Oh and since english is not my native language, I probably will make some mistakes here and there, i hope you can excuse that.

Lets get to the idea then. It's not fully set in stone, so we have to work some things out or can change something, but the basis would be a "kinda" apocalyptic world in a fantasy setting. Humanity only lives in a few small citys surrounded by walls. How that came to happen is open, that could even be a plot point to find out. The thing is, after years people forgot what is behind the walls protecting them. There are some myths and legends, even some storys to scare the kids, but nearly no one has information about the outside. I would love to give humanity some kind of special ability, like magic or something like that, maybe even overall open, so that everyone can make a character to their taste. Just keep the power level overall low at the start, so that their is room to grow. And i would like it to have more than one human city, so it could even become a full flegded world with different roleplays and storys going on, if needed! And one of the things outside the walls are all kinds of fantasy monsters, from big and scary ones to small and cute, everything is allowed and up to you to implement. They can be hostile, neutral or even friendly, have their own abilitys or the same as some players/humans. So feel free to design and add what you want!

If any of you are interested for a 1x1 for now or if we get enough people to make a big group rp out of it, feel free to hit me up or something below! Have a nice day you all!​

Reactions: N0X
Back