Akashic Arcana A Fresh Start.

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
Benefactor
After an unfortunate mission failure involving the capture of two wanted men for the Confederacy, Arachne or Anastasiya was on her way back to the Academy. This might go down on her record for a mission failure as this would of been her first operation where she did not succeed in her objective, especially when the targets in question were of vital importance. As she was on her way back to the Academy, she couldn't help but wonder what the Emperor's Daughter would be thinking right now, knowing that her bodyguard was not there protecting her, and openly left academy grounds.

After a long journey from Russia, she had finally arrived at the Academy as she got out of the transport she came in, and began to walk back into the Academy Grounds when she spotted her in the distance. Was she waiting for her to arrive? Or was it for other reasons? Regardless, she might be in for quite a welcoming back chat with her client as it were. She just kept on walking slowly towards the front entrance of the Academy.

The rain bore down mercilessly upon the heart of the Academy, pounding on the rooftops and turning the cobbled streets of the Main District into a warren of slick stones and muddy waters. In the distance, Vikoriya stood with an umbrella held over her head. She waited for a long time until Anastasiya would return. She had been worried ever since she went full radio silence. The Princess was of-course concerned, even if Ana was her bodyguard assigned, she had hoped that 'Arachne' wouldn't be needed to perform her work anymore in this time of peace. When she saw the transport land in the distance, a soft, calm, smile washed over her face.

She braved the rainy weather as she gradually stepped closer and closer towards Anastasiya. The moment the woman was mere meters away. Viktoriya dropped her umbrella before running to embrace her well-missed friend for such a long time. She threw her arms around Ana, embraced her tightly into her chest as the rain continued to pour down over them. "Dobro pozhalovat'!" <Welcome back!>, she exclaimed happily in their mother tongue.

It was odd how composed she was normally when around others, at least today, she wasn't being the Student Council President. But just herself.

"Miss Victoriya?" Ana exclaimed with a shocked expression and also a blushed glow of red on her face as she was suddenly embraced by her friend. She had known some people who have acted like that towards her after she went silent for a period of time, but considering this was the Emperor's Daughter, she was expecting a numerous amount of negativity and punishment for being radio silent for a long long time. To be embraced like nothing ever happened was a very surprising turn of events.

"My apologies for going radio silent and not being by your side. I was assigned a mission that required my attention." She exclaimed with a sincere tone. While she was telling the truth, she didn't exactly want to tell her that she failed. That wouldn't set a good impression.

She only nodded once towards Anastasiya. She allowed the embrace to last for a whole minute before she gradually let go. She looked towards her bodyguard with those clear eyes before she gently picked up the umbrella once more before she held it up over the two of them. It didn't really matter, other than adding a symbolic meaning as they were already both drenched in rainwater. "Father was worried as well, I guess you have a long report to make to him when I let you off the hook humm?" She smiled towards Ana before urging her to follow her under the shade of the umbrella.

"I've set up a room for you by one of the dormitories. You'll be expected to wear a uniform as well, so you can move around campus without too many people watching you. Your new ID-pass is here as well. You are listed under facility staff, and you might run in with the Disciplinary Division for a time." She held out an ORB device for Ana, it was the communication device of the Academy, and an overglorified phone with the processor might of a modern computer. It also contained key passes, identification, maps, and much more. For instance, Viktoriya's ORB device could access all personal data on every student on Arcadia.

"...Understood." She exclaimed with a pause as she mentioned a long report. That was not something she was looking forward to doing, especially considering how the operation went. Regardless, she was happy it was over, she can get back to what her original task was to do and for good reason, Viktoriya was a likeable and sociable woman, so it was only right to help keep her safe.

Upon being handed the ORB device and being briefed on the regulations of the Academy, she nodded and took in everything while walking with her in the rain. "Sounds simple enough. But forgive me for being so bold, I had thought I'd be staying with you per safety reasons. Are you entirely sure keeping me separated from you when someone could jump you without my knowledge?" She asked, trying to hold back a blush. She had preferred to stay in the same room as Viktoriya for both protection and other reasons. She hadn't really stayed with anyone outside of work and the family, but even talking about staying with her was enough to slightly embarrass her for asking.

She considered Ana's words and concerns, yet she does feel safe on the Academy and when her father suggested a bodyguard due to his paranoia, she saw it more as an opportunity to gain another friend. She nodded once towards Arachne. "I had assumed you would rather have some personal space, Anastasiya. But I can relocate you to the Student Council Manor instead perhaps? My room is bigger than I ever asked for anyways. I am certain we can fit you inside, there would still be plenty of room for us both." She smiled once before they continued to stroll through the main buildings.

Viktoriya flicked out her ORB device, before she inputted the arrangements for Arachne's transfer. She even sent a request to Amatsu, as she wanted Arachne to be placed in the Council Guards, of the Disciplinary Division. @Aer Shiana

"I've sent a notice to the VP, you'll need to gain his approval to move into the Council Manor. And if you pass, you'll be part of the Council Guard, and can follow myself and other Student Council members for all matters."

"My apologies but it was more of a... personal request." Ana responded. "If I were to be closer to you in order to keep you safe, I had figured that would be an ideal stepping stone. Am I wrong?" She asked as she continued walking down the hallways with Viktoriya, listening intently to her words. She had taken note that she had to go through a sign-up system before becoming a official member of the guard.

"I understand. I'm sure to make a great impression with my past record and military training. And I'll be sure to make you proud." Ana exclaimed with a strong confidence in her tone.

Back