New User A Ghost By Any Other Name...

Wraith

Hi everyone! I'm Wraith. Dramatic name, I know, but that's why it suits me so well. If that doesn't suit your fancy, feel free to call me Rai, or any other nickname you feel like coming up with. I'm not too picky. I'm 25, and have been roleplaying for most of that time in some form or another. Forum roleplaying for almost 15 years now. So I'm not by any means new to the game. I've come and gone from various forums over the years and was recently close to quitting altogether, but writing is too near and dear to my heart, so I decided to give it one more shot. This lovely little corner of the web is part of my fresh start, so let's hope it goes well.

But I suppose you'll be wanting a bit more information about me, huh? I'm from Texas, and I used to be studying to be a teacher. Unfortunately, life sidelined those plans, and I am now legally disabled. As such, I end up spending waaay too much time alone with my thoughts, and writing is my release. I love reading as well (perhaps the two go hand-in-hand). I got into D&D a few years ago and am now an avid, if not particularly skilled, DM. I also have two dogs that I adore, and the fastest way to my heart is with pictures of fur babies.

So yeah, I think that's me in a nutshell. I look forward to settling into the site and meeting all of y'all!

Back