New User ~ A Little Human Called Niko ~

StrawberryBabyy

Ello, ladies, gentlemen, and anyone in between! My name is Niko. It's lovely to finally be within a community of individuals who are as interested in the art of role-play as I am.
˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚
A Little Bit About Myself:
˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚
Name: Niko (As I stated before)
D.O.B: 12-06-2003
Timezone: EST
Gender: Transmasc Non-binary (although my OCs and characters I play as can be an array of different genders)
Sexual/romantic Orientation: Panromantic-Demiomnisexual (although my OCs and characters I play as can be an array of different sexualitites)
Pronouns: He/They/Ask

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

Me as a Role-player:
˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚
-I DO NOT like when the individual I am role-playing with does not use proper grammar.
-I do have a chaotic schedule, but know that I will answer as soon as I am able to!! Please have patience..~
-I don't like when people aren't descriptive unless the answer doesn't call for it. Please refrain from answering with one liners..?
-If you are interested in role-playing with me during my grace period on this site, please add me on Discord at : ѕтяαωвєяяу мιℓк#9234
-I am willing to do ANY kind of role-play. I am even willing to make an OC specifically fitted to the role-play you'd like. Or, I'll send you my OC list and you can choose from there.

XOXO
-Niko

Welcome! If you haven't already go read the Rules It might also help if you read the Approval guide. Reading the Approval guide will help get your account approved. Getting your account approved means you can access the roleplay forums, game forums, can pm, message on profiles, and many other things. If you need a mentor/guide I would be happy to help. It's so nice to meet you Niko! Hopefully, we can Roleplay together some time. I would really enjoy it and I promise I would follow your guidelines. And if you get a friend request from Hdog#0271 that's me! Once again im so glad you're here and I look forward to getting to know you!

Ello, ladies, gentlemen, and anyone in between! My name is Niko. It's lovely to finally be within a community of individuals who are as interested in the art of role-play as I am.
˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚
˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚
Gender: Transmasc Non-binary (although my OCs and characters I play as can be an array of different genders)
Sexual/romantic Orientation: Panromantic-Demiomnisexual (although my OCs and characters I play as can be an array of different sexualitites)

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚
Me as a Role-player:
˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚
-I DO NOT like when the individual I am role-playing with does not use proper grammar.
-I do have a chaotic schedule, but know that I will answer as soon as I am able to!! Please have patience..~
-I don't like when people aren't descriptive unless the answer doesn't call for it. Please refrain from answering with one liners..?
-If you are interested in role-playing with me during my grace period on this site, please add me on Discord at : ѕтяαωвєяяу мιℓк#9234
-I am willing to do ANY kind of role-play. I am even willing to make an OC specifically fitted to the role-play you'd like. Or, I'll send you my OC list and you can choose from there.

XOXO
-Niko
Welcome to the Circle, don't eat the brownies, have fun.

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚
˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚
Me as a Role-player:
˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚˙༓࿇༓˙˚

XOXO
-Niko
I am soooooo rusty (haven’t done RP in like 15 years) but I would love to connect and start a story with ya friend. FYI, I am a 31 year old female from Canada and if your actually 17 I want you to know who I am for safety

Back