Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor Jesus

Earl of Phantomhive
He didn’t know where he was.

The last thing the young Koopa prince remembered was fighting alongside his dad in Corona Mountain. But then, that Gon kid beat him up, but hopefully has papa showed thise bullies who’s boss!

As he woke up, however, he could tell that he wasn’t in Corona Mountain anymore...

latest

As the young tyke glanced around his new surroundings, his lips quickly curled into a smile.

latest

“Woah! New room!” Bowser Jr exclaimed, clearly not understanding the gravity of the situation as he began running around the room, throwing everything off the shelves and making a general mess.

@Raynar Saassin

After finally defeating Arfoire and restoring peace towards Gamindustri, everything was peaceful. That was however, until Vert decided to come back home to Leanbox to relax and complete more games in her ever expanding backlog.

After exiting Celestia and returning to each specific nation, Vert went back to Leanbox to discover that her Basilicom had been tampered with. "Hmm... I wonder what's happened? I remember not leaving the Basilicom in such a state." That was when her "Pet" Ran-Ran rushed to her inside the main Basilicom office.

"Vert. Ran-Ran couldn't stop him. Creature wouldn't listen to Ran-Ran or even acknowledge Ran-Ran..." "Couldn't stop what creature, Ran-Ran?" "Ran-Ran got a small glimpse of what the creature was... Ran-Ran believes it looks similar to a Lowee character. Ran-Ran saw a spiky thing on it's back." "Hmm. I might know what this thing is. Thank you Ran-Ran." Vert smiled towards the Ran-Ran and proceeded to head upstairs assuming of course it went up there. That was when she discovered her room door was open. "Hmm... It's not those brothers again is it? ---" She muttered under her breath before pausing and discovering the creature... rampaging through her room and making a large mess. This angered her to the point where she transformed immediately, releasing a small ball of light at the entrance of the room which revealed her in her HDD state.

9BZ0MIK.png

"Hey, just what do you think you're doing messing up my room?"

@Raptor Jesus

After finally defeating Arfoire and restoring peace towards Gamindustri, everything was peaceful. That was however, until Vert decided to come back home to Leanbox to relax and complete more games in her ever expanding backlog.

After exiting Celestia and returning to each specific nation, Vert went back to Leanbox to discover that her Basilicom had been tampered with. "Hmm... I wonder what's happened? I remember not leaving the Basilicom in such a state." That was when her "Pet" Ran-Ran rushed to her inside the main Basilicom office.

"Vert. Ran-Ran couldn't stop him. Creature wouldn't listen to Ran-Ran or even acknowledge Ran-Ran..." "Couldn't stop what creature, Ran-Ran?" "Ran-Ran got a small glimpse of what the creature was... Ran-Ran believes it looks similar to a Lowee character. Ran-Ran saw a spiky thing on it's back." "Hmm. I might know what this thing is. Thank you Ran-Ran." Vert smiled towards the Ran-Ran and proceeded to head upstairs assuming of course it went up there. That was when she discovered her room door was open. "Hmm... It's not those brothers again is it? ---" She muttered under her breath before pausing and discovering the creature... rampaging through her room and making a large mess. This angered her to the point where she transformed immediately, releasing a small ball of light at the entrance of the room which revealed her in her HDD state.

"Hey, just what do you think you're doing messing up my room?"

@Raptor Jesus
“Huh?” Bowser Jr asked, the young tyke perking his head up as Vert entered the room.

bQg4YPc_d.jpg

“What are you talking about, ya big dummy? This is MY room!”
Bowser Jr shouted angrily as he stomped over to her.

@Raynar Saassin

“Huh?” Bowser Jr asked, the young tyke perking his head up as Vert entered the room. “What are you talking about, ya big dummy?! This is MY room!” Bowser Jr shouted angrily as he stomped over to her.

9BZ0MIK.png

"(What went through your mind Blanc when you designed this thing...)" Vert muttered to herself as she stared down the Bowser Jr that was angry. "Listen. This isn't your room, this is my room. I won't ask this again, but leave. Immediately. Before I have to take matters into my own hands. I already punished a pair of men who already messed up my room and exposed them to Male-on-Male relationship shows, and I'm sure you do not want to be exposed to such content. Now leave immediately." She exclaimed as she stood her ground against the Jr. She seemed to act like a very mature woman when in her HDD form and had a serious tone to her voice.

@Raptor Jesus

9BZ0MIK.png

"(What went through your mind Blanc when you designed this thing...)" Vert muttered to herself as she stared down the Bowser Jr that was angry. "Listen. This isn't your room, this is my room. I won't ask this again, but leave. Immediately. Before I have to take matters into my own hands. I already punished a pair of men who already messed up my room and exposed them to Male-on-Male relationship shows, and I'm sure you do not want to be exposed to such content. Now leave immediately." She exclaimed as she stood her ground against the Jr. She seemed to act like a very mature woman when in her HDD form and had a serious tone to her voice.

@Raptor Jesus
NO!!! I was here first!” Bowser Jr shouted as he crossed his arms. He clearly wasn’t budging anytime soon.

@Raynar Saassin

NO!!! I was here first!” Bowser Jr shouted as he crossed his arms. He clearly wasn’t budging anytime soon.

"Sigh... Alright then. If you won't listen to reason..." She exclaimed as she opened her right hand and a lance weapon appeared before her, gripping onto it and preparing for a fight. "Then I suppose I'll have to just take matters into my own hands. You should feel honoured, to be able to face me in battle. After this, I'll be ensuring that you cannot cause any more trouble for me, or any other nation."

@Raptor Jesus

"Sigh... Alright then. If you won't listen to reason..." She exclaimed as she opened her right hand and a lance weapon appeared before her, gripping onto it and preparing for a fight. "Then I suppose I'll have to just take matters into my own hands. You should feel honoured, to be able to face me in battle. After this, I'll be ensuring that you cannot cause any more trouble for me, or any other nation."

@Raptor Jesus
Bowser Jr honestly had no idea who this woman was or what she wasn’t talking about. All he knew was that he woke up in this room so it was his, and he wasn’t about to let some dumb lady take it from him!

So, the tyke grit his teeth together and charged at her with full force, screaming at the top of his lungs until he finally reached his target!

...and then proceeded to try and kick her in the knee with his stubby foot.

@Raynar Saassin

Bowser Jr honestly had no idea who this woman was or what she wasn’t talking about. All he knew was that he woke up in this room so it was his, and he wasn’t about to let some dumb lady take it from him!

So, the tyke grit his teeth together and charged at her with full force, screaming at the top of his lungs until he finally reached his target!

...and then proceeded to try and kick her in the knee with his stubby foot.

JJkQ2ez.png

"?" Vert looked towards the Bowser Jr as it proceeded to kick her in the knee. To think that something of Blanc's creation would be so weak and run to attack someone like a child was absurd. Although at first glance it did appear to be a child to a degree and since they cater to children it makes sense, but she would of thought they'd put up a decent fight than this.

To respond to the "Attack" persay, she attempted to move behind the Jr and attempt to kick him towards the door.

@Raptor Jesus

JJkQ2ez.png

"?" Vert looked towards the Bowser Jr as it proceeded to kick her in the knee. To think that something of Blanc's creation would be so weak and run to attack someone like a child was absurd. Although at first glance it did appear to be a child to a degree and since they cater to children it makes sense, but she would of thought they'd put up a decent fight than this.

To respond to the "Attack" persay, she attempted to move behind the Jr and attempt to kick him towards the door.

@Raptor Jesus
“Huh?” Bowser Jr involuntarily responded as Vert moved behind him for a kick.

However as she brought her leg back, Bowser Jr lunged at her other leg and attempted to grab onto it. If successful, Bowser Jr would attempt to bite her leg.

@Raynar Saassin

“Huh?” Bowser Jr involuntarily responded as Vert moved behind him for a kick.

However as she brought her leg back, Bowser Jr lunged at her other leg and attempted to grab onto it. If successful, Bowser Jr would attempt to bite her leg.

Vert saw the lunge and quickly moved her leg backwards. Once Bowser Jr grabbed onto her leg, she would launch her leg back towards him at the same time as his bite in order to confuse him, to make him decide whether to go through with the bite, or receive a powerful kick to the side.

@Raptor Jesus

Vert saw the lunge and quickly moved her leg backwards. Once Bowser Jr grabbed onto her leg, she would launch her leg back towards him at the same time as his bite in order to confuse him, to make him decide whether to go through with the bite, or receive a powerful kick to the side.

@Raptor Jesus
Bowser Jr, who wasn’t even paying attention to the other leg, bit down as hard as he could, which left him open for her to kick him.

@Raynar Saassin

Bowser Jr, who wasn’t even paying attention to the other leg, bit down as hard as he could, which left him open for her to kick him.

"Hmm." Vert exclaimed passively as she received the bite to the leg but didn't really feel it as much. For having quite the sharp teeth, she didn't exactly feel much pain from that bite. In response, she went ahead with her kick, and launched him straight towards the door which was her original target.

p0TYP19.png

"You know. You don't half know how to be irritating. However I won't stand for such rudeness, stumbling into a woman's room and start messing about. Didn't your father ever teach you manners?" She exclaimed, staring towards the Jr. "Honestly, what went through Blanc's mind to create such a child?"

@Raptor Jesus

"Hmm." Vert exclaimed passively as she received the bite to the leg but didn't really feel it as much. For having quite the sharp teeth, she didn't exactly feel much pain from that bite. In response, she went ahead with her kick, and launched him straight towards the door which was her original target.

p0TYP19.png

"You know. You don't half know how to be irritating. However I won't stand for such rudeness, stumbling into a woman's room and start messing about. Didn't your father ever teach you manners?" She exclaimed, staring towards the Jr. "Honestly, what went through Blanc's mind to create such a child?"

@Raptor Jesus
After being kicked to the door, the young turtle’s shell roughly hit said door as he bounced off and landed on his torso. After getting up, Bowser Jr looked up at Vert with just an angry of a look as before.

LastingOrganicAsianwaterbuffalo-max-1mb.gif

“What are you talking about, you stupid idiot?! If my papa was here, he’d beat you up so fast for trying to take my new room! And who’s Blanc? Is he one of your stupid loser friends?”

@Raynar Saassin

After being kicked to the door, the young turtle’s shell roughly hit said door as he bounced off and landed on his torso. After getting up, Bowser Jr looked up at Vert with just an angry of a look as before.

LastingOrganicAsianwaterbuffalo-max-1mb.gif

“What are you talking about, you stupid idiot?! If my papa was here, he’d beat you up so fast for trying to take my new room! And who’s Blanc? Is he one of your stupid loser friends?”

JJkQ2ez.png

"She. And oh really? Hmm. Perhaps we should try to find your father and make him see reason, shall we? While I'm not one to hold a grudge, I'd think many would agree with me that barging into a woman's room, especially one of a Gaming Otaku, does not hold any kind of forgiveness. And Blanc? Well, let's just say you wouldn't last long with her~ Hmhm~" Vert exclaimed in a cheeky manner, with a little laugh. Vert would be right though, as Blanc's main trait is her verbal aggression, especially when she's transformed as she becomes entirely aggressive.

@Raptor Jesus

JJkQ2ez.png

"She. And oh really? Hmm. Perhaps we should try to find your father and make him see reason, shall we? While I'm not one to hold a grudge, I'd think many would agree with me that barging into a woman's room, especially one of a Gaming Otaku, does not hold any kind of forgiveness. And Blanc? Well, let's just say you wouldn't last long with her~ Hmhm~" Vert exclaimed in a cheeky manner, with a little laugh. Vert would be right though, as Blanc's main trait is her verbal aggression, especially when she's transformed as she becomes entirely aggressive.

@Raptor Jesus
“I would take you to my dad if I knew where he was!” Bowser Jr pouted as he crossed his arms. “The last time I saw him, he was fighting all those dummies that he tricked in his Volcano Base! Mario’s stupid brother was there too!

original.gif

But then that dumb Gon kid in the green track suit punched me and knocked me out! Next thing I know, I wake up here in this cool room!”

@Raynar Saassin

“I would take you to my dad if I knew where he was!” Bowser Jr pouted as he crossed his arms. “The last time I saw him, he was fighting all those dummies that he tricked in his Volcano Base! Mario’s stupid brother was there too!

original.gif
But then that dumb Gon kid in the green track suit punched me and knocked me out! Next thing I know, I wake up here in this cool room!”

"Hmm..." Vert muttered out loud as the Jr explained his story. Really odd that out of all the places to end up, it'd be in this Universe of all places where he was vastly out-powered. "It's certainly a weird experience seeing you here instead of in the games you're iconic in..." An idea then came to her mind and decided to downgrade back to her human state as she looked towards the Jr, smiling.

Pohslai.png

"Alright then. I'll take you to someone I know who can possibly return you to where you belong so you can return to your father. At least, that's the hope anyways. That's if however you're going to co-operate with me."

@Raptor Jesus

"Hmm..." Vert muttered out loud as the Jr explained his story. Really odd that out of all the places to end up, it'd be in this Universe of all places where he was vastly out-powered. "It's certainly a weird experience seeing you here instead of in the games you're iconic in..." An idea then came to her mind and decided to downgrade back to her human state as she looked towards the Jr, smiling.

Pohslai.png

"Alright then. I'll take you to someone I know who can possibly return you to where you belong so you can return to your father. At least, that's the hope anyways. That's if however you're going to co-operate with me."

@Raptor Jesus
Bowser Jr stood there for a moment, a frown lain below hus snout as he crossed his arms.

“Hmmm.... fine! But you’d better take me to my dad!” Junior commanded.

@Raynar Saassin

Bowser Jr stood there for a moment, a frown lain below hus snout as he crossed his arms.

“Hmmm.... fine! But you’d better take me to my dad!” Junior commanded.

"Alright. Follow me then." Vert stated as she began to walk out of the room and towards the exit of the Basilicom. "The person I'll be taking you to is known as Histoire. She's the tome of History who records everything that happens here in Gamindustri. She may be able to help us but we're dealing with the Multiverse here."

@Raptor Jesus

"Alright. Follow me then." Vert stated as she began to walk out of the room and towards the exit of the Basilicom. "The person I'll be taking you to is known as Histoire. She's the tome of History who records everything that happens here in Gamindustri. She may be able to help us but we're dealing with the Multiverse here."

@Raptor Jesus
“Yeah, well she’d better get me back to my dad!” Bowser Jr shouted angrily as he followed alongside Vert.

@Raynar Saassin

“Yeah, well she’d better get me back to my dad!” Bowser Jr shouted angrily as he followed alongside Vert.

"I'm sure she will. There's no harm in trying it." Vert stated as they now exited the Basilicom. Instead of taking a lift over to Planeptune, she decided to transform into Green Heart and lowered her back. "Hop onto my back and I'll fly us there, I'll quickly make a call." Pulling out a phone that she purposely dropped before transforming, she called Histoire. The voice that would come through was loud enough for Bowser Jr to hear and sounded soft and composed.

"Histoire." "Vert? It's good to hear from you again. How may I help you? You don't usually call at this time, especially after recent events." "I'm bringing someone to you for a favour. We need to figure out how to open a portal." "A portal? 0_0 How are we going to open a portal?" "That's why we're coming to you, Histoire. Can you fix something up for us or help us do some research on it?" "I can try I suppose. I should have something for you when you arrive, Vert. <:)" "Thank you Histoire."

@Raptor Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back