Open A Mad Man seeks your help!

ODSTDRAGON

ODSTDRAGON
Greetings! I’m a long term roleplayer, looking for a role-play partners. I am generally flexible and open to ideas! I mostly like novelty and long term engagements with lots of change and development.
I am a mediocre roleplayer who aims to reply every day or every week, though I like to sit on the more frequent side. I think I have my new scheudual set and figured out, but please do forgive me if I vanish I’ll try and be back as soon as possible.

Communication will be key in our endeavors, don’t ghost me, if the rp doesn’t work out or needs a change, or if I’ve made you uncomfortable or simply real life has become an issue simply let me know! And we can end on good terms and come up with a satisfying conclusion before we go our separate ways!

Ghosting and flakiness I can not stand I will do my best to not do it to you or leave you hanging! If we’re both busy Perhaps we can set up days and times!

Anyway, where to start?

I’m a literate roleplayer, details character thoughts, and continuity matter to me. That said,length isn’t the be all end all. If you can only do a paragraph? Well thats all you can do and that’s fine by me! I can try and help you get to those extra heights! If you want

As for genres and settings, I’m into jsut about everything, novel ideas, and ideas with a passionate creator I will latch onto most strongly. When it comes to roleplay, character interactions are what I thrive off of. The two leads having good chemistry is what the roleplay will live and Die on for me.

Romances? Characters need chemistry and it must be natural I can go any which way with any characters just make it believable and well written.

smut? Same as romance. We can do it, but build up, and pay off. Expect ions being one night stands, darker subject matters, and various other reasonable exceptions.

Now then! What have I to offer?

starting with the title Itself:
A mad man needs your help!
I have a specially tailored OC for this! Felix is a tragic villian, and a mad scientist clitche given lord of thought and detail. Felix desperately wants to save people, to keep them from dying, from suffering with life long crippling issues, and to improve the human condition. He was a forced prodigy sacrificing everything in his child hood to understand and master human and animal genetics and their genome. Animals are the best way to over come the human limitations. The solutions to disease and the fragility of life? Simply change the DNA sequence. Felix does this with his serums. Often changing other human beings into humanoid monsters that have their biological clocks reset, become cancer free, and all around stronger than normal people. The person keeps their intelligence and memories. Felix often tied to save or help people and ends up punished for it, along with crippling insanity, a lack of social development, and emotional issues. So Felix often restores to feeding living people to his creations, if he can force them or trick them into cooperating. It makes him happy to see the people who reject him met a truly horrible end and be useful to his creations.
So how about you turn the tables and see the science midget get eaten? Tho I do ask you refrain from killing him.

Felix is in his early twenties, his short stature and small body due to malnutrition and his obsessive compulsive need to work constantly on improving his serums, new creature ideas, and evolving his field.
Felix has a lot going on under the hood and I don’t wish to spoil it.

Felix is normally used in a more modern rp. But can easily fit into Sci fi, horror, superhero/super villian, or even fantasy.

Replace magic with science and turn people into dragons, nagas, eldrich mimics, and other fantasy creatures with human twists.

For super Villians, Felix can make super solider or villain serums and could be their black market doctor who keeps them alive. You could be a hero who has to hunt him down. Fighting off his monsters and his dangerous body guard.

Felix ultimately wants to save people, most often the start I give is him rescuing the player character from an accident that will result in them dying and or being crippled for life. Felix can not resist trying to pull someone from danger and he can no resist seeing how to improve upon them and make them better.

Next!:
When Angel’s fall
This one involves another OC of mine Naiko. He is a rather sweet and very naive fallen Angel. Getting kicked out of heaven for listening to his elder brother like his father told him to do. This cinnamon roll wants fo fly freely and to keep you safe! Though he is quite aloof and very friendly. D

having him take the lounge plunge from heaven and hiring the ground beaten battered and un able to fly seems like a great start for this one, butmaybe you are an evil over lord needing a goon? A spider queen watching a falling star, or even a villager watching the heavens come down and smashing into the world below near your own village?

Next!:
My next idea is a simple slice of life, for a living person and a ghost to hang out. Not as much plot. Not much story, simple character interaction, and aimed for a more chill and relaxed style. If your going through some things this may be a good rp to work it out!

I have some more plots and many characters, but I wouldn’t mind seeing what you pitch and suggest to me. I hope we become good friends!

what I can offer is my favorite type of plot,
Reverse corruption. I love when a character meets a mean, cold or otherwise cruel individual and slowly works their way into their heart. The other is still mean evil or angry but the first character is someone special to them. They’ll hide their miss deeds and fight tooth and nail to protect them.

Demons, supervillains, anti heros, are generally some of the best ocs to do this with. Combines with a naive, innocent, or very sweet partner.
This just hits a particular soft spot for me.

Other things;
Enemies to lovers
Cop x criminal

I AM SO VERY INTO THESE IDEAS!! I really like the slow corruption idea because I have the perfect OC for it!

Back