New User A Mellow Hello To My Fellows

Novarkos

Lost Starbeam
Hi and hello! I'm Novarkos, though Nova or Arkos aren't unwelcome titles. I'm fairly experienced when it comes to roleplaying (approaching close to eight years now!), though I have been lagging in the past six months or so due to an avalanche of personal issues. Luckily, said issues have lightened up to the point where I can somewhat confidently pursue my favorite hobby once again! :D
A few tid-bits about me:
  • My favorite genres include fantasy, mystery, and supernatural, though I'm not adverse to other genres.
  • I'm absolutely in love with mythology.
  • My hobbies include reading, drawing, and making a fool of myself in increasingly concerning yet amusing ways.
I hope to meet new people, make new friends, and just get into the swing of things. See you around!

Welcome to STC. You're already started on the process to getting approved. We like to see a bit of positive involvement with the community here before you gain full privileges to make role play posts and such. So, here are a few areas that you can make some meaningful, quality posts in. It is more about quality than quantity and usually just a few in a variety of areas will get your account flagged and then the Administrator will be able to approve you when they next get on. So, these are each hyperlinked so that you can go straight there and see the various areas to post in. If there is not a thread to your liking in some of them, then go ahead and make a thread of your own. Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums

So, I like to ask strange questions. If you were going to be a fish what kind would you choose to be and why?

Welcome to STC. You're already started on the process to getting approved. We like to see a bit of positive involvement with the community here before you gain full privileges to make role play posts and such. So, here are a few areas that you can make some meaningful, quality posts in. It is more about quality than quantity and usually just a few in a variety of areas will get your account flagged and then the Administrator will be able to approve you when they next get on. So, these are each hyperlinked so that you can go straight there and see the various areas to post in. If there is not a thread to your liking in some of them, then go ahead and make a thread of your own. Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and/or Creative Forums

So, I like to ask strange questions. If you were going to be a fish what kind would you choose to be and why?
Thank you so much! That's very helpful.
I like strange questions lol
I'd say sunfish. They're absolutely fascinating and really great swimmers. Plus they look like they're constantly freaking out, which is a big mood.

Back