A Multiverse City Roleplay?

Okami

So I started playing VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action last night. The premise of this game from what I can see so far is your character, Jill, is simply a bartender and serves people drinks while learning about their lives and changing them depending on what she serves them. I liked this idea and got to thinking, imagine if Jill wasn't in a city contained in its own universe but one filled with characters from all sorts of universes. Who would she meet/potentially try to score with, what would she learn, what drinks would she mix?

Then I began thinking beyond that, if characters from all different worlds were forced into one big city with no real way to leave, how would they act? Would they begin to adapt? Get a place to live? Start a relationship with someone from a different franchise?

The idea stuck with me and since I was suffering from insomnia last night I decided to keep playing with it.

So here it is in its most basic form.

Would anyone be interested in joining this?

So I started playing VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action last night. The premise of this game from what I can see so far is your character, Jill, is simply a bartender and serves people drinks while learning about their lives and changing them depending on what she serves them. I liked this idea and got to thinking, imagine if Jill wasn't in a city contained in its own universe but one filled with characters from all sorts of universes. Who would she meet/potentially try to score with, what would she learn, what drinks would she mix?

Then I began thinking beyond that, if characters from all different worlds were forced into one big city with no real way to leave, how would they act? Would they begin to adapt? Get a place to live? Start a relationship with someone from a different franchise?

The idea stuck with me and since I was suffering from insomnia last night I decided to keep playing with it.

So here it is in its most basic form.

Would anyone be interested in joining this?

That does sound pretty awesome. Are we talking original characters, existing characters, or are both possibilities?

That does sound pretty awesome. Are we talking original characters, existing characters, or are both possibilities?
Probably mostly just existing characters, I tend to enjoy crossover roleplays where everyone is canon more.

Ok well I do have a couple of idea for a couple of characters but one of them really problematic to pull off. The othe rone would just be flat out fun. Actually the two of them as a couple could be an entertaining dynamic, If anyone's intrigued PM me.

Last edited:
Back