Fanfiction A Neptunian Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
Benefactor
Note: This is set after the events of Far Away Lights. You can find that here: Far Away Lights

After Vert's return from her adventures in space, everyone had thrown a large welcoming party over at Planeptune where she reappeared to celebrate.

We're glad you're okay, Vert!
Hmph. It's not like I missed you or anything but... Welcome back.
Is everything alright?
Everything is quite alright, Blanc. I had quite the adventure.
What's with that wound on your shoulder?!
A bit of a close call, that one. Basically...

Vert then went on to explain everything that had happened; from being trapped on a ship with numerous others including a few robotic individuals, to the Normandy, to the Sith and seeing the horror that was the Reapers.

Wow... You went on one hell of a trip...
I know. That Lightsaber encounter was a close call should it of hit somewhere else~
Are you implying...
Haha. Settle down, Blanc. I'm only teasing~
God damn it, Thunder Tits!
Anyways. I brought with me some souvenirs.

Vert then proceeded to grab something that she was holding on her back the entire time; a M-8 Avenger Assault Rifle:

Woah! That's really cool, Vert! Where'd you get that?
I asked for it as you all know, I'm a close-range combatant. With the enemies that we had been facing, I needed some insurance. I also have this.

She then reached out her left arm and all of a sudden it glowed!

“Woah! Why doesn't Lastation have anything like this?!”
Because it doesn't, Noire. This is other-dimensional technology. Let's just say you might have some competition now, hmhm~

That was when Histoire floated towards them and spoke to Vert.

"Vert, it is great to see you again. (^_^)"
"It is good to be back, Histoire. As soon as the party finishes, I shall return to my active duties as the CPU of Leanbox."
"Um, actually. I'd like to speak with you in Private."
"I see. Excuse me everyone."
Alright.
See ya Vert!
“Hmph.”

Vert then followed Histoire towards the top level of Planeptune's Basilicom, the two of them talking with each other while they did it.

Are you well, Vert?
I am. It was quite a experience.
Oh goodness, your shoulder...( ゚ Д゚)
Oh... That. I'm surprised it hasn't healed yet.
In any case, it's great to see you again, Vert. I trust you met many friends? (^○^)
I did. Especially one...

Vert stopped for a moment and looked up in the sense of having a flashback:

Gumi looked behind her, gasping as Green Heart arrived.

AN1vVSnvO_y-YFpmFJkbqgieMtgKXZjnkt63lfYALZSzr-R1mAWpLyqInwXWsUJ-6rIUmXSQoCWZsBmLuMYbu046cw5YNEL_d1SQC_QSKBFdwp3ZCi_5O4SZpymIg6FEKIoJzaMf

"Mi-"

green_heart_render_8_by_doublea2015-d8upkt0.png

green_heart_render_8_by_doublea2015-d8upkt0.png

"......."

After a moment of staring at Green Heart, Gumi shook her head and smiled. "Yeah! Totally! I hope there aren't any zombies around here. That'd suck, huh? Hey, do you think there's virtual food around here? I wonder if I could taste it...do you think we'd actually be able to eat it?"

Vert? (・・?
My apologies, Histoire. Shall we?

They continued regardless, Histoire worried about what Vert meant by “Especially one...” Eventually they arrived at her office and began to talk about her experiences once more.

I see. That is quite a tale, Vert. Are you sure you're okay? (/ロ°)/
I'm fine, Histoire. I appreciate your concern but I am truly alright.
As soon as you're able bodied, I shall investigate, how you disappeared.
Very well. I shall be off then.
Farewell, Vert. (^_^)/~

She then walked out of the Basilicom and transformed into her Hard Drive Divinity, and flew towards Leanbox.

To be continued in A Splash of Green.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back