A New Addition [Mafia 1x1](DED)

(So sorry )

Scarlet looked down on the mayor clearly unhappy. "Your late... very late now I do recall that you are only in your position because I put you there." Scarlet put her gun to his head. "Remember I own you... or am I mistaken?"

At the sight of the weapon, the man's attitude quickly turned around. "M-My apologies, Miss Mary. I..." He paused. He didn't know what to say. Anything he said would only come off as an excuse to her. He simply took a shaky deep breath and looked back up at her. "I hope you have a reason for calling such a meeting?"

"Yes I have been informed you have been taking to fbi agents.. is this true?... do not lie to me.. if you do you will wish I killed you."

He seemed hesitant at first, but he nodded. "Well, maybe I've had a bit of interaction with the fbi... but it's nothing against anyone in town. Just part of the position, you know...?" He pursed his lips together for a second, an obvious tell that this wasn't the whole truth.

"Right thank you" scarlet said with a smile as if she believed him. She then turned to one of her men. "Go find his wife and kill her make it slow and painful" Scarlet glared at the mayor. "I warned you not to lie to me"

Despite his better judgement, he sort of lashed out at her, though clearly he was still scared. "Scarlet, you're asking me about interactions with the FBI! You should know that kind of thing is confidential. Even if I wanted to tell you what I was doing, I can't!"

Scarlet backhanded him hard. "Shut up you stupid fool I do not care for what the laws say... but I guess following the law is more important than your wife"

He swallowed a bit out of nervousness, already regretting what he was about to say, but he tried to put on a brave face as he looked back up at her. "Any punishment you can dish out would be better than dealing with them..."

Scarlet just stared at him for a moment before bursting out laughing. "You you can't be serious?!" More laughter. "This is just rich it really is" scarlet let out a sigh trying to regain her composer. "You really don't give a shit about your wife do you? I said she would die slowly and you only care for yourself?" Her face turned emotionless in a split second she pointed her gun at his hand and shot off his ring finger. "Tell me... are you prepared to die?"

He winced as he lost his ring finger, but when he looked back up his expression was practically challenging her, daring her to fill him with lead right then and there. Did this guy have some kind of death wish or something?

scarlet put the gun to his head before pulling it away. "This is want you want isn't it?.. you want me to kill you?.. but that would be to quick... Kill him slowly as well.. but make him watch his wifes death first then dump there bodys in a river thats all now leave."

He simply glared at her as her men dragged him away. He knew his fate was set in stone now, so he didn't say a word in protest.

Scarlet let out a sigh she was hoping for a bit more reaction it was so much better when they begged. "Starting looking for someone to replace him.. AND MAKE SURE THEY WILL LISTEN!"

A few weeks later, Red received a note to meet Scarlet and her gang later that day. Thinking it'd be best to not make her upset, he showed up at the meeting place a few minutes early, just to be safe. Though he wasn't totally sure what this was about, so he seemed a little scared as to what might happen.

A car pulled up right beside red it was a limo the driver rolled down. The black tinted windows and told him to get in. Inside the lemo scarlet sat waiting drinking a glass of champaign.

Back