New User A new challenger emerges.

Sunshine and Whiskey

❝Don't fret, precious. I'm here.❞
Hello there, wonderful people of Storyteller's Circle! Sunshine and Whiskey here but feel free to abbreviate that however you see fit. I may be new to this particular forum but not new to the art of roleplaying or forum roleplaying, for that matter.

I have been writing for almost a decade and have been apart and still is apart of various sites. With that said, I most certainly do know my way around a forum. I like many, many genres of writing with the exception of Sci-Fi and Horror. Although, I respect people who write those particular genres because of how creative they can get with them. I consider myself to be a very advanced writer but will write with anyone, to be honest. Even though I am here to mostly write, I would love to make new friends, participate in forum games(if you have that here) and just a beacon of sunshine to this community. No pun intended there.

While I was viewing the site as a guest, I saw that you guys were looking for Mentors? I would like to apply but wonder since I am new, would I even qualify for the position? Sorry if I am not supposed to post that here. I just love a site that has Mentors and would really love to be one since I do know my way around a forum. :)

Anyways, hope to get to know people around these parts and become very situated here. ^^

I have been wandering about the site and saw your post so... like a moth to a flame, comes by and reads.

[Armor ready. Shield and pike leaning by the door. Frying pan drawn and ready to charge at you]

"Come forth, noble traveler.
Join in the Circle, nothing would be harder
The community is good, and very much friendly
Then there's me, ready for a brawl, and a fight quite fiery.."

Welcome, welcome, dear! XD

Welcome to STC! Don’t be shy and jump right in. Nice name, would S&W be okay? I’ve also been role playing for over a decade and would love to see how you integrate here! I’m around the intermediate-advanced tier, more the former when I’m being very lazy lol please feel free to shoot me a PM if you’re interested in rping!

I have been wandering about the site and saw your post so... like a moth to a flame, comes by and reads.

[Armor ready. Shield and pike leaning by the door. Frying pan drawn and ready to charge at you]

"Come forth, noble traveler.
Join in the Circle, nothing would be harder
The community is good, and very much friendly
Then there's me, ready for a brawl, and a fight quite fiery.."

Welcome, welcome, dear! XD

Do you fight with weapons? I fight with words. I can assure you that I will win either way though. :)

Anyways, thanks for the laugh and the welcome. Both are really appreciated.

Welcome to STC! Don’t be shy and jump right in. Nice name, would S&W be okay? I’ve also been role playing for over a decade and would love to see how you integrate here! I’m around the intermediate-advanced tier, more the former when I’m being very lazy lol please feel free to shoot me a PM if you’re interested in rping!

Hey there and thanks for the welcome. It seems like we could be potential partners and I will send a PM your way after I've explored the site a bit more, sound good?

Welcome to STC Sunshine and Whiskey! It’s great to have you here >w< Looks like you are making friends already ^-^
About your question on being a mentor, I applied to be one after four days of being a member here XD So I don’t thing how new you are really matters as long as you are able to answer the questions on the application and have an understanding on how the website works so you are able to help others ^-^. There is only one thing you don’t have right now... and that’s being an active member, which you can’t get until you have become a member by being approved, but we can solve that easily! You just need to get involved in the community ^-^ so... I’ll ask a question about you here, and you can also try post in other threads as if you like! As you are waiting to be approved the threads you can currently reply on are Introductions & Departures, Main Lobby, Creative Forums, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and you are also able to get help at the Help Desk! I can point you to those if you need help finding them! But for now... my question ^-^

What is your favourite thing about roleplaying?

Welcome to STC Sunshine and Whiskey! It’s great to have you here >w< Looks like you are making friends already ^-^
About your question on being a mentor, I applied to be one after four days of being a member here XD So I don’t thing how new you are really matters as long as you are able to answer the questions on the application and have an understanding on how the website works so you are able to help others ^-^. There is only one thing you don’t have right now... and that’s being an active member, which you can’t get until you have become a member by being approved, but we can solve that easily! You just need to get involved in the community ^-^ so... I’ll ask a question about you here, and you can also try post in other threads as if you like! As you are waiting to be approved the threads you can currently reply on are Introductions & Departures, Main Lobby, Creative Forums, Writer's Circle, Discussions & Debates, and you are also able to get help at the Help Desk! I can point you to those if you need help finding them! But for now... my question ^-^

What is your favourite thing about roleplaying?

Thanks for the explanation and I did forget about those areas of the site that you mentioned above. :) I will definitely become more active on the site.

My favorite about roleplaying would probably be the characters that I create and the worlds that others come up with. Roleplaying allows you to do certain things that you probably wouldn't do in real life and that's the one thing I really enjoy.

What about yourself?

Oh me?! Hm... its an easy way to escape reality, rather then just watching movies all day XD I also sometimes use my characters to understand how I'm feeling ^-^ though that does depend on the roleplay XD I relate with your reasons for roleplaying too ^-^

I love your signature gif btw, its super pretty ^-^

Oh me?! Hm... its an easy way to escape reality, rather then just watching movies all day XD I also sometimes use my characters to understand how I'm feeling ^-^ though that does depend on the roleplay XD I relate with your reasons for roleplaying too ^-^

I love your signature gif btw, its super pretty ^-^

I think most of us write to escape reality, that's mostly me, too. :)

Why thank you. I couldn't stop staring at it when I was picking a signature out. :emoji_heart:

Back