A new human to Foster's

geniusinmath

My favorite Teen Titans superheroes
A human was sitting on the Foster's front porch all alone. She was wearing a white t-shirt, a pink knee-length dress, a black leather belt with a lock as a buckle, white tights and black leather single strapped Mary Jane shoes with a gold buckle on each shoe. She was so sad that she had no friends or family to take care of her. Her name was Gwen Michelle Wilson.
Your Turn @Astatine Galaxy

Mac walked out of the Foster's front door and noticed Gwen sitting on the steps, seeming very down.

Mac: Hey, is everything alright? Are you lost?

(Your turn :) )

Gwen said sadly, "I have nowhere to go. No friends or family to take care of me. Who are you?"

Mac: I'm Mac, but... you have no friends or family..? That's awful..! Do you want to come in? We can talk to Frankie and Mr. Herriman and they might be able to help you. [gives a worried but reassuring smile]

Gwen comes in with him, "I'm Gwendolyn Michelle Wilson but call me Gwen. I don't like being called Gwendolyn. I am harmless."

Mac: [nods] It's nice to meet you, Gwen. [looks around] Hm, I wonder where Frankie is--

Suddenly, Blooregard Q. Kazoo rushes down the stairs and confronts Mac.

Bloo: Mac! You said you'd be five minutes getting the tape! And you've been gone for seven! -- [notices Gwen] Oh hey! Are you a new Imaginary Friend?

Gwen said, "I am a human looking for a place to stay. I have no friends or family to take care of me. I'm Gwendolyn Michelle Wilson but call me Gwen. And you are?"

Bloo: I am Bloo, and I'm only the coolest guy here at Foster's! Everyone here loves me. [smug smile]

Mac: ...Yeah... Anyway, Bloo, have you seen Frankie, Mr. Herriman, or Madame Foster?

Bloo: Hmmmmmmmm... No, I haven't seen them since this morning.
(I'm assuming this is taking place around the afternoon. Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Mac: Hm, I wonder where they could be. Because I'm sure they'll be able to help you, Gwen.

(Afternoon is fine by me.)
Gwen smiles, "I am so happy to be here."
Gwen sees Frankie but was shy.

Mac: Oh, hey Frankie!

Frankie: [notices] Hi Mac. Who's your friend?

Mac: This is Gwen. She doesn't have anywhere to go, and I want to help her.

Frankie: What? Oh no... you poor thing! Maybe we can get you a room to stay in for a while. How does that sound? [polite smile]

Gwen smiles, "That would be very nice. Nice to meet you ma'am. Mac is a sweet human and so are you ma'am."

Wilt notices Gwen and introduces himself.

Wilt: Hi, my name's Wilt! I'm sorry, but it's been a long time since we've seen someone new around here! [smiling]

Eduardo: Si, encantada de conocerte. (translation: Yes, it's nice to meet you.)

Coco: Coco coco!

Gwen: Nice to meet you Eduardo, Coco, and Wilt. It is so amazing to be here.
Gwen avoids the rooms that no one is allowed to enter.

The Imaginary Friends were all greeting Gwen with kindness, as they usually do to any stranger.

And as it turned out, there was a room recently emptied as the last Imaginary Friend in the room had recently got adopted, which Gwen was free to use for the time being.

Mr. Herriman: We usually only house Imaginary Friends, but there is no way we could just leave you all alone, so we can make an exception for you, and you are allowed to stay here.

Gwen smiles, "Thank you Mr. Herriman. It is an honor to be with you all."
Gwen made sure her bed is made perfect and made sure she obeys all rules seen on the wall.

Mr. Herriman: Ah.. It brings me warmth to my heart when a newcomer respects the rules. [hops off to do other housework and/or paperwork]

Gwen smiles as she puts all of her clothes on hangers and neatly sorted it by color. She then unlocks her belt that was holding her dress for quite some time. She removes the lock so that way no one uses it as torture again. She then replaces her lockable belt with a green web belt and fasten it around her waist.

A while later, Mr. Herriman knocked on the door.

Mr. Herriman: Miss Gwen, I must inform you that soon it will be time for supper.

Back