Rolo Lamperouge

@Obsidianlight is my world! :D
The demon lord known as Ghirahim has spent his entire life trying to bring back his master, Demise. When he finally pulled through with it, how was he rewarded? By having a weapon ripped out of his chest, literally, before being cast aside like an old toy. All the works he's done, all the blood he's shed, was for nothing of his own benefit, and yet, he was thrown away like trash.
He knew his fate was to assist in assassinating the so called "Hero of time" Link, but he thought his master would have worked with him a bit more when he saw him standing in front of him. In his final form of transformation, the sword he carried inside of him could be pulled out. But Demise was not patient, and ripped it out quickly, as if it'd do no harm. This caused Ghirahim's metal like chest to shatter and crack, like a glass doll almost, before he fell back, unconscious. He was horrified, in those few seconds he realized what a useless, pathetic piece of crap he looked like to Demise. Even the Hero didn't seem surprised when Ghirahim was used, had he been so stupid all along?
When he woke up, he looked around to see familiar surroundings. Everything. . .it looked just fine! But things shouldn't be fine! They should be covered in darkness! Humans should be screaming and crying! His master should be laughing! But none of that stuff was going on. . .No cries, no blood, NOTHING! It was then he realized. . .Link had won. His master was gone. . .
He winced, moving a hand up to his chest. A gasp left him as he saw the size. IT WAS TINY! He scrambled to his feet, weary but startled and panicked. What had happened to him?! He looked down at himself and saw that he had not only shrank in size, but age as well! He was a child version of himself! He took several deep breaths, not used to his high pitched tone.
JUST RELAX. . .He told himself. There has to be an explanation for all of this. . .My body must have done this to survive somehow. . .Perhaps, an adult form was too much to heal, so there was no choice but to become like this. . .BUT I'VE NEVER CHANGED AGE BEFORE! He gripped his head, trying to calm down. Nervously, he began to pace around. "Master. . ." he said softly, looking around. "I'm sorry. . ." He slid his hands down his face and kept walking. Is it really over? What. . . WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW? How do I change back?!
He started to run, really needing to get his mind off of things. I'm useless without a master. . .All my life. . .All of it. . .I've lived to serve!!! He was running at full speed now, and he refused to stop for a while. He hadn't realized after a while, how far he actually ran, until he made it out of the forest and stumbled onto a road! He groaned, sitting up and panting in exhaustion.
His eyes soon widened at the odd path! He's never seen a road that wasn't made out of dirt or brick before! Curiously, he scooted to the middle of it, feeling the strange white lines that decorated the middle. With all that just happened, he didn't think much of oncoming traffic, and paid little attention.

(For all of you, here is a picture of him in his final form as a child! >W< Isn't he cute????

Oh btw: I'm hoping to make this role play an open world; there's no set plot or point, at the moment, and I'm hoping that we as players can come up with something together. At the moment my character is wandering around, free for whatever adventure throws his way. Character and world options are pretty open, and we can do a bit of the world building together. Currently there is not set setting/place/town, etc but once I get a few players interested, we can figure that out!

Anyways, this is a RP for everyone to be able to join in! There's just a few rules!

1. Don't have invincible characters (that's no fun)
2. Please try to be descriptive and make sense. Don't ALWAYS send a one line response. Of course sometimes we run out of ideas and get writers block, I understand that, but DON'T be very boring in every response you send!
3. Don't take days to reply. If you join and then just don't respond anymore we'll continue on without you and probably won't want you to join another RP since you don't reply!
4. DO NOT CONTROL OTHER PEOPLE'S CHARACTERS

Well other than those I think we're good for now! XD If you want to join go ahead and do it, no need to ask me!

View media item 513

Last edited:
It was just any other day or well night. Malia was headed home after a long day in the office. Her body felt exhausted and drained. She had rolled her sleeves up, revealing the ancient marks that covered her forearms. Her long dark red hair had been pulled free of the bun she had had it trapped in all day.

Humans, they were so annoying to deal with so often but to be normal, one had to pay bills like a human. That required money which meant a job. She hated having to fit in.

Easing her car along the turns, she glanced down at he radio to see the time. When she looked up it was to see some strange creature in the road. She yelled in surprise and jerked the wheel to avoid hitting the thing. She unfortunately didn't avoid the large oak tree as her car slams into it causing the air bag to deploy.

Ghirahim's ears perked up as the car approached, but he didn't turn to look until he saw how close it got so fast. He let out a sharp gasp and covered his head, bracing for impact until it skidded into the tree. His mouth hug open in shock. WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?! He stared a moment, then gulped, slowly standing up.

He wasn't sure how strong he was as a child, so he was definitely nervous. Still, he approached and then jumped up, gripping the edge of the window in the front passenger side to pull himself up. When he saw inside, he tilted his head in curiousity, what was a girl doing in this thing? Did this thing eat her?

". . . .Uhm. . . .hello?"

Malia groans a little as she manages to wake a little. The impact had knocked her out for a moment. Upon her arms the ancient markings had started to glow faintly and the gash in her head was steadily healing.

When she heard someone say hello, she looked towards the sound. She blinks several time as she stared at the thing. "What....."she grimaced a bit. "What are you? Were you in the middle of the road?" She questions.

His eyes widened slightly at the markings. So she's not human. . . "Yes. . .It seems I was the cause for your wreck. . .I'm sorry." He crawled in with a few little grunts of effort and them made his war over to her. No point in making enemies right now. "Are you alright?" He looked up at her. If he was standing next to her, his head probably would barely reach her waist. He was very tiny, after all.

She blinks a bit as she watched the creature get into the car. " I'm okay. I heal quickly but I think my leg is pinned between the seat and the dash." She grimaced slightly.

It was strange, she couldn' figure out what this little guy was. Most times she would hide her markings but she figured he isn't human either so why hide who she was either.

"Dash?" He walked a bit closer and observed things closely. "I'll get you out." He crawled up onto the dash and then gripped the steering wheel. With one jerk he pulled it straight off! He smiled, tossing it out the window like it was nothing and then proceeded to pull up the dash, tearing the car apart! "Better?" he asked a few moments later, having trashed this side of the car completely.

She watches as the little thing crawled all over her car. She was surprised by his sudden strength and relaxed as her leg was set free. "Thank you." She nods and smiles a bit.

She sighs. " This car is totalled. Have to get a tow truck out here." She says rubbing her head.

"Car? Is that what this thing is?" He looked up and all around curiously. "I've never seen such a thing before. . ." He plopped down after a minute and sighed. "Nevermind my curiosities right now. . .I should go. . .I have to find a place to stay. . . ." He looked down, definitely depressed. Without waiting he made his way back out of the car and hopped down on the road. ". . . .I guess I'll see you later, pretty lady." He turned and looked up at the stars, starting to walk.

Malia grimaced slightly but managed to gain her strength enough and gets her door open. She steps out but only falls as her broken leg hadnt healed yet.

She wanted to curse a few times but manages not to. "You know, I have spare room. You can stay with me." She suggests as she sits there waiting for her leg to heal. "I can have someone pick the car up later. I don' t live much further from here. "

He paused and then looked back at her. "You wouldn't mind?" He smiled slightly, walking back to her and kneeling down. "Thank you." He observed her broken leg and then frowned. "I don't have to carry you. . .do I?"

She smiles back at him then arches a brow when the asked about carrying her. "No, you don't need to carry me. It will heal in about five minute or so." She shrugs a bit. "Must be broken in several places. Usually I'm healed by now..." She shrugs a bit.

"Im Malia. What's your name?" She questions curiously.

"Ghirahim." He smiled, plopping down next to her and hold out his tiny hand. "Though I prefer to be called by my full title, Lord Ghirahim. I'm not fussy though."

She accepts his hand and arches a brow when he told her his name. "Lord? I don' mean to sound insulting or anything but you are a bit tiny to be a Lord aren't you?" She asks curiously to him.

There was a popping sound as her leg begins to heal.

He frowned and squeezed her hand HARD. "I didn't chose to look like this! It just. . .sort of happened!" He pouted, quickly jerking his hand away and crossing his arms.

"I'm not a child!" Though with his embarrassed pouty face he certainly seemed to act like one.

She winced when she squeezed her hand. She shakes it a little after he let go of it. "I told you I wasn't trying to be offensive. Merely an observation." She blinks a bit when he started to pout. "Okay now seriously don't do that. I can't take you seriously when you do that. " She shakes her head. The marks in her arms slowly stopped glowing as she stands up.

Pulling her sleeves down, she nods to him. "lets go." She says as she starts walking, she pauses by the car and touches it. Her markings glow again before the car suddenly turned to ash. It was easier than dealing with the humans.

He frowned up at her but soon enough stood and followed. He paused when he noticed how easily she destroyed it and watched in awe.

". . .That, in truth, is pretty amazing. . ."

Without much thought, his tiny hand lantched onto the material of her pants as he looked up at her.

She looks at her marks before rolling her sleeves down to cover them up. "I can control and distort energy. Destroying things is easy but so is creating things." She shrugs a bit and looks down at him as he grabbed hold of her pant leg. " Come on." She smiles a little.

He looked up to her and couldn't help but return the smile, following close. "Even master would be amazed by---" He paused, then looked down. "Nevermind. . ." he whispered. "Master is gone. . ."

She pauses a little and looks down at him. "I'm sorry you lost him. Losing someone is never easy." She says to him as she keeps walking.

Soon she takes him up a separate path that lead back into the woods. At the end of the path was a small log cabin. The lights turned on as they approached. She smiles a bit. "Home away from home."

Back