He smiled up at her softly and then reached two arms up, wanting to be held. "I think I'd rather enjoy life as a child anyways. . . .It's much easier."

She gently picked him up and held him to her. "I know. Even when you are an adult, remember that your life is different. Not how it used to be." She smiles softly.

If the Warlock was going to be there soon then they would need to be ready and prepared for any potential attack that may happened while he is becoming an adult again.

"So will we need to protect ourselves from this Warlock or is he a friend?" Reyna asked, speaking out for the first time in a while. She was content with just watching things unfold before her but she could feel that though some of her power had replenished, she was still a little low.

"He's a friend." Dante exclaimed, looking towards Reyna. "One of the best Warlocks in the business. If he tries to cause any trouble, I'm here. But it will take him a while to arrive, I did call him while he was in the middle of a job he was doing for a bunch of Orcs."

Malia nods a bit to Dante in regards to his answer about the Warlock. She held Ghirahim gently then nods to him and Reyna. "Since we need to wait for his arrival, you two should get some rest. The barrier is back in place and I've strengthened it as well. We are safe here and you both have done a lot today. Rest up and I'll wake you whe the Warlock arrives." She says softly as she sets Ghirahim down.

"Actually... He stated that the first person he lays eyes on is me. He's had situations before involving ambush assignments. It's... because of his origins. I'll stay outside and await his arrival. Then I'll bring him in once he shows up. Besides. If I know my demons well, that barrier might not even stop a certain type of them. So it's best if I keep watch outside."

(I'm so sorry for the slow reply! The wifi at home is not working and I had to walk all the way to school to get some! If the wifi at home doesn't turn back on, my replies might take quite a while. . .;;;^;;; I'm sorry.)

Ghirahim frowned a bit and yawned as he was put down. ". . .Okay. . ." He made his way to the couch, then paused, remembering he had his own bedroom now. He smiled softly, going into his room to sleep, though he did stick his tongue out at Reyna, still grumpy at her for earlier.

"Sounds good." Reyna said, nodding. A nap sounded great right now, she loved sleeping so naps at anytime always sounded amazing. Ghirahim stuck his tongue out at her and she sneer at him playfully, heading to the sofa and settling down with a nice, relaxing sigh.

Dante grabbed a pillow from the couch and went outside to perch against the house door. Sleeping in his uniform didn't bother him at all. He had to stay ready in case anything happened, and if the Warlock came early.

( BTW, I'd be the one RPing as the Warlock. Also, who would be the one to do the timeskip and wake everyone up? )

(I can do the time skip as my character will remain awake while everyone is sleeping and do the waking.)

Malia had watched everyone go their separate ways to get some sleep. She was glad they are going to be resting. They needed to.

She took to sitting by a window, watching out at the barrier carefully. The energy in the forest was quiet at the moment. The animals had all settled. She was glad for it.

As the hours ticked by, she kept aware of the flow of energy and shifts in the air. She stood up after a moment though as she felt something change. It was subtle and hidden from her, yet she had sensed it.

Gently she moved to Reyna and woke her. Once she was sure she was awake she whispered to her. "Go wake Ghirahim." She then steps out the door and lightly touched Dante's shoulder. "I think your friend is arriving. "

Rubbing her eyes, Reyna obeyed, sitting up and stretching, feeling renewed and energized. Once she was done, she stood and wAlked to Ghirahim’s room and woke him up. "Hey little guy, it’s time to wake up." She said as he opened his eyes.

Last edited:
"Huh what... Ugh... Morning already?" Dante exclaimed as he was awakened by a sudden income of energy. "Yup. He's here." He got up and walked to the edge of the barrier and temporarily opened it to let him in. Their voices could be overheard from the house. "Good to see you again. I assume the call wasn't too much trouble." "No. Luckily what Garrosh had requested of me was nothing too extreme so it was a matter of clean up and get moving. Show me in?" "Got it. Careful, the young one is... feisty." "To be expected from a low aged demon."

Dante then walked into the house with the Warlock behind him. "Alright guys and girls. This, is Gul'Dan."

latest

"I greet you. Dante here called me for a demon aging ritual. I assume he is still here, correct?"

Ghirahim frowned and groaned, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He released a small yawn then suddenly gripped Reyna's hand as he slipped out of bed! Guess he's gone and forgot about his grudge. "Already? Aww. . ." He leaned on her tiredly and grumbled nonsense, nuzzling into her. "Carry me. . ." he ordered lazily.

(I am SO SORRY for not replying until now! I'm here at school now tho so I can reply! :3 Can you believe it's only 5:41 and it's already DARK outside? XD)

Malia had returned inside as Dante greeted the Warlock. She truly hoped that this worked so that maybe whoever was sending the creatures would stop or have a harder time dealing with an adult Ghirahim.

As Dante entered with the Warlock, she felt the energy that came from the male. It was reflex but she was on guard. It was habit for her to be cautious.

She nods in greetings to the Warlock. "Welcome to my home. " she nods. "He is here. He was sleeping." She says.

"Ok. Just don’t bite me." Reyna said, walking over to him and picking him up. He was surprisingly lighter than she has imagined and she had no problem carrying him to the living room where the others were. Walking by Malia, she let him down right behind her, placing him in the middle of them as she nodded to the warlock.

"Good. I must warn you however that the ritual is a long process, and once it starts, there is no telling how much attention it would bring." Gul'Dan exclaimed. "Does this house happen to have a basement? Or somewhere with a large space? I need as much space as possible to get the best results."

"If this Ritual is going to attract a lot of attention as you say, then we'll be ready. Speaking of which, we'll most likely end up fighting Demon's as this is a demonic ritual. However most demons are not fond of rituals involving age, and so become enraged once one begins to activate, so we'll need to keep the kid and the ritual site protected."

Malia nods a bit at the words, rolling up her sleeves to her elbows. "I can make a space big enough. A basement would be easier to guard with only one way in."

Her markings begin to glow as she moves to the center of the room. Moving her hands swiftly, the energy surrounding the house began to change.

Below them there was movement as the basement was built. Tilting her head as she created it. Once she was done with the basement though, she turned her attention to the house itself.

Moving her hands again, heavy metal plating soon covered the windows. The fire place became sealed off and the door became a heavy armour door.

She nods again. "It won't keep them all out but it will help."

Ghirahim frowned and then yawned again as he looked up to them. A worried expression covered him as all the changes took place. ". . . .Is it really this dangerous? What if it goes wrong? I won't die will I?"

"Relax, little one. It should not cause too much pain. Of course, as your body gets altered, you will end up feeling pain naturally, but it's not particularly soul crushing." He exclaimed, already heading to the site. "Now be prepared. As soon as this starts, we will be immediately swarmed."

Malia knees down and looks at the little one. "It will be okay. You have seen what I can do and what Reyna can do and we also have Dante here. We can deal with whatever comes our way. Just remember you becoming an adult can help."

She hugs him. "Everything will be okay. Now be brave and listen." She nods to the Warlock. She didn't need to give a warning.

She looks to Reyna. "If you can create a second barrier of vines behind the barrier that will help. " she says to her.

Back