Nodding, Reyna headed towards the door, grateful to be outside where her powers flowed naturally. Standing about a foot from the barrier, she raised her hands slowly, letting vines grow around them, coming out thicker than her usual ones. Once she was done, they were engulfed in darkness, and she returned inside. “It’s done but it’s a little dark.” She announced with a small smile, closing the door behind her.

Now knowing that the area was secured and protected by the barrier, the extra security and everyone present, Gul'Dan got to work on setting up the ritual. First thing he did was summon a magical circle onto the ground:

472448.jpg

"Now. Whoever is the one receiving the ritual's benefits, stand into the middle of this magical circle and the process shall begin."

Ghirahim squeaked slightly and then hugged back tightly, nuzzling her sweetly. "Okay. . . .Master." He smiled until the surroundings turned dark. First he sheltered his eyes from the circles magic glow of green light before gulping and stepping inside. Silently, he looked up at them all, spinning a little to see every face.

As they stepped into the circle, it lit up in a green light and green fire appeared on the circle's edges. "Do not be afraid, the fire just acts as a barrier." Gul'Dan exclaimed as he continued the progression of the ritual. Now that the ritual was complete, a very loud ping was sent through the minds of every demon within it's radius. This of course included Dante as he was half demon.

"Argh... Ahem. Well, the signal was established. Any demon that received a loud ping like I just did will most likely be rushing their way here right now. Prepare yourselves."

Malia had monitored everything carefully. The darkness could be dealt with. She nods to Reyna. "We'll stand outside and be the first defense there. Dante you got the inside." She nods and moves outside.

As soon as she stepped outside, she moved her hands and allowed for soft glowing orbs to float to the top of the barriers creating a light that brightened the area. She was ready for a fight.

Following Malia, she relaxed her body, letting her her hands tingle just as placed smaller vine barreier over the house. “Should I be scared?” She asked, now that they were briefly alone. She just realized that she’s experienced more excitement in these past few days than in her entire life. She wasn’t scared but she wasn’t sure what to expect. Before Malia could answer, something beyond the barrier screeched and Reyna raised her hands, calling four vines prepared to grab what ever demon was clawing it’s way to them.

Dante also heard the screeching but he remained behind, overseeing the ritual.

Back at the Barrier, the demon would reveal itself as a Baron of Hell. Gul'Dan felt the Baron's presence and paused the ritual to contact Malia and Reyna through telepathic communications. "The Demon that has just appeared before you is a Baron of Hell, one of the strongest of the Hell Knights. Be very careful as they are a aggressive variant of Demon."

Maria shakes her head a little to Reyna. "Do not be scared. It will be alright."

Her eyes began to glow as her markings shifted in her skin. She worked the barrier to keep it up.

"Gul'dan, you can keep focus on the ritual. We will handle things out here." She replied before stomping her foot into the ground. It shook and cracked on the outside of the barrier as she tried to knock the demon back just enouch. She nods to Reyna. "Be ready, aim for the head and chest."

The Baron charged straight for Maria just as she stomped her foot onto the ground. The resulting shockwave caused the Knight to tumble face-first into the Barrier, creating a crack to form. Meanwhile back in the ritual area, the flames increased in size and height as he continued the process. "I now need you to stand completely still and do not panic. The flames need to engulf you in order to progress more in the ritual."

Malia moved sharply as the demon fell into the barrier she sent a blast charging forward at it. "Reyna strike!" She says as she works to repair the barrier where it had cracked at.

Her eyes flicker with energy as she worked to fix the damage and prepare for any more demons to approach.

Grabbing the demon by it’s lets and torso, she let her vines tighten around him as she sent another one from behind, stabbing him through his chest.

The Baron let out a loud screech as it was stabbed through the chest, as it then fell to the ground with a loud thud. Gul'Dan then contacted them again. "Well Done. But he was certainly not the last one. Be prepared for more incoming demons. Perhaps even stronger than the last."

(I am SO SORRY FOR NOT REPLYING UNTIL NOW! WIFI PROBLEMS. ;;;;;;;____;;;;;;; )

Ghirahim whimpered a bit in fear of the flames, but nodded to the male, knowing he had no choice now but to trust him. As he watched everything unfold in front of him and the flames grow larger, he winced, a sharp pain forming in his belly. He was right, it did hurt a bit, but he's been through far worse. He trembled a bit in fear, seeing and hearing the demons. He was not as scared for himself as he was for his master, but as soon as he would grow he could get out, right?

As his body began to change and grow taller, his mind began to return to his mature state. As a child, his mind was relaxed, a bit less adult like, but now. . .He let out a snarl as his fangs grew a bit longer along with his legs and arms. His torso soon after followed and he gripped the sides of his head. Anger began to fill him as he realized how childish he has acted in front of the others, how stupid he must have looked.

"Ah, it worked. It had been some time since the last time I performed such a ritual, but here we are."

"Good job, Gul'Dan. You're free to go and here's your payment." Dante exclaimed, passing the Warlock a pouch of Gold Coins. "Thank you. I will take my leave." And after that, he turned off the ritual to prevent any more ageing to occur then began to walk out the house.

As the ritual had continued there had been more demons. Some bigger and some smaller. Reyna and her though worked as a team to dismantle any threat. There were a few cuts on her arms and her right side but they were already healing.

She was exhausted but as the ritual finished the remaining demons disappeared. Her eyes flicker slightly and slowly the glow of her markings faded.

(Just got this notification)
Reyna had adrenaline pumping through her veins as the ritual went on. She couldn't believe the different demons that came at them, many different sizes and abilities. They had worked great together, earning a few cuts and bruises that were healing a bit. When they defeated the last demon, she walked over to it's lifeless body and poked it with her foot. "So fire doesn't mix well with my powers." She stated, remembering how one of the demons burned through her vines with eerie ease.

Malia looks to Reyna as she spoke of the fire. She nods softly. "That is something we can work on. There is a plant from my home world that was able to with stand flames. Maybe there is one in this realm we can find and you can master. It is good to be aware of our weakness and to learn from them and grow. Don't forget though that you did a great job today." She smiles softly.

Then she opens the barrier so Gul'dan could leave. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He exclaimed as he stepped through the created hole in the barrier and then teleported out of sight.

Dante then exited the house to greet the two. "Good job out here. He's still down there getting used to his regained adult self. He's also a bit angry so... I'd just keep an eye on him."

As the ritual finished, Ghirahim looked down in shame, embarrassment and frustration. How could he have acted this way? He took a deep breath and then let it out. Slowly, he stepped out from his spot and looked to his hand. Testing his powers, he summoned up his blade. Seems everything was well with him, it appeared just fine. Still, just to be sure, he moved his blade down and teleported next to his master. "I must apologize. I've acted rather childishly."

(1. I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T GET THE NOTIFICATIONS ;;;;A;;;;

2. To help u imagine, here's a gif of him teleporting! :3)

tumblr_ly2t54XT2u1qhfqt3o1_500.gif

Back