Malia nods a bit to Dante. "It will be alright." She says and rubs her marks slightly.

At that moment Ghirahim had appeared. She regards him as he apologized for his behavior. "You were in fact a child. Do not apologize. " she says to him.

So theres a way to get around the weakness in her new powers. She had to admit to herself that she hadn’t thought about giving these new abilities up in a while and took that as her answer. She was going to keep her plant life affinity and embrace her new path. Surely there was more adventure waiting for them beyond helping Ghirahim return to his old self. Just as she thought that, he popped up besides Malia and apologized. “So what do we do now?” She asked queitly, not sure of how Ghirahim will take to her since they had their disagreements before.

Ghirahim smiled softly, then knelt down before her. "Thank you, master. I will act more like my current age, now. I'll do my best to be less of a burden to everybody."

Malia shakes her head a bit to Reyna. "We still need to answer the question of why and how it is that creatures from my realm , a realm destroyed, got here to begin with?"

She then looked to Ghirahim. "Stop apologizing though you probably owe both Dante and Reyna apologizes more so than me. You need attack Reyna and was rude to Dante. " she added then walks to the barrier.

Gently she places her hand on it. Her markings glow as she tests the energy. Then she kneels down and touches the ground. She was searching for something, checking for something.

"I don't need any apologies." Dante exclaimed, giving a thumbs up to Ghirahim. "You were a child. Kids tend to be more rebellious from time to time so I'm not particularly fussed over it even when giving him my reactions."

He then walked towards the Barrier and spoke with Malia individually. "So. Just in case we... you know, fight more of those things that you're familiar with, mind telling me a little about them? Any particular weaknesses, strengths, abilities ectera?"

Dante may not have needed an apology but Reyna definetly wanted one, though she didn't say anything. Crossing her arms, she shifted her weight as the others gathered by the barrier.

He paused and glanced to them both before giving a nod to his master and turning to face them. "I'm very sorry." he said, bowing and trying to keep it simple. "My behavior, It was unacceptable."

(I'm so sorry for not reply until now! There's no wifi at my home AGAIN! TAT)

Malia glances to Dante as she looks to the barrier. "They rarely sleep or get exhausted. Their skin is almost impossible to penetrate. Once they get moving forward it can be hard to stop them. The only way I've ever been able to beat them is the way you saw me beat that one. Changing it into something else. "

"Almost impossible to penetrate... And the only way to beat them is to turn it into something else... That's way out of my fighting range." He exclaimed, shaking his head. "I'm not sure I'd entirely be useful than this. My apologies but I may end up departing soon if we're truly against invincible opponents."

She arches a brow as she looks to him. "Here I thought you enjoyed a good fight." She smiles faintly then nods. "Do you prefer blades or guns? I intend to create a weapon for each of you that should at least stun the creatures."

"Hmm..."

qIGVwbY.png

"Alright. I'm sold. If you're going to upgrade anything, you'd be better off upgrading my pistols; Ebony and Ivory." He exclaimed, reaching into his holsters and grabbing out two Automatic Pistols. They have their respective names carved into the sides of them. "Just be careful with them alright? I've had a lot of history."

"Any weapon? Could I get something like a bow and arrow?” Reyna asked, perking up as she listened in on their conversation. After nodding her head in acceptance of Ghirahim’s apology, she walked closer to Malia and Dante. “I basically grew up on an archery range so I know a few tricks.”

"You know, if you wish to practice, I'd be willing to oblige." Dante exclaimed, smiling towards Reyna. "I can just load non-lethal rounds into my pistols so you can practice your archery."

"That would be nice." She replied, cracking the joints in her fingers. Without much effort, she fashioned up a simple bow and a few arrows out of her stiff vines and tested the weight of the arrows on the tips of her fingers. Eh it wasn't bad for a quick practice but it was more like a beginner set. Shrugging her shoulders, she drew the string back and checked her sight, aiming at the rose bush she had made when she had first arrived. Taking in a slow, steady breath, she released the arrow, watching it shoot throw the air and pin the tallest rose against the wall of the house. "Not as bad as I thought. Hitting moving targets shouldn't too hard."

Malia nods in regards to them both. " Don't over due it. Don't need you both exhausted. While you practice I will work on the weapons." She eyes the guns that Dante had given her before handing them back. "I have all the details I need from these to make something to compliment them."

She smiles to Reyna. "I shall make a set that will suit you well dear." With that she heads into the house to begin her work while they trained.

She was tired but she had enough to do what was needed of her. As soon as she was inside, she set to work.

"You don't even need to take them off my hands to apply these upgrades? Jackpot." He exclaimed with a minor fist pump before turning to Reyna. "Well, whenever you're ready. I'll be your practice dummy. It'd be better than aiming at stationary targets as it'd give you a better sense of accuracy."

Nodding to Malia as she spoke, Reyna smiled, grateful to have such a good friend and mentor. Returning to her previous mindset, she figured she could use her powers for practice as well, she took a large step back from Dante as he spoke and gripping another arrow tightly as she pulled the string back. “Any limitations?” She asked playfully, arching her eyebrow as she grew more competitive by the second. She was sure he was a skilled fighter and was in the mood for some playful combat.

"Well... I wasn't going to say this wasn't going to be easy but this is not going to be easy." "Trickster Style." He muttered as he now increased his own speed and agility. "Alright then. Let's see if you can practice against the Trickster Style."

While the two trained outside, she had set to her work. Keeping in mind how each person was and fought, she began forming the bow for Reyna. Her markings were flaring with the power as the energy coiled down her arms and flowed from her finger tips.

It took several long minutes but soon she had crafted together a bow made of hard wood, it' string glistened and was tight. Engraved into the wood was the phrase, "shoot true for your strength is within." It was in her ancient language.

Gently she set the bow aside and then began to work once more. This time the energy was different. She used it to create something entirely different. They were clips that would fit both his guns comfortably but the bullets glowed like her magic. The difference was the clip would never run out. Ammo would always be there.

The exhaustion pulled at her as she gazed at her work. These items should help and give them all a fighting stance against the creatures.

Dante was right, he didn’t make it easy for her. Though a little rusty, she still moved gracefully, learning how to make various types of arrows. Some with sharp points to hit the air born targets and a few with soft, bud like tips for when she tried to hit him. Though it was a bit difficult, she enjoyed the training, incorporating a little of her magic as they continued, whether it was using her vines to grab at him or growing various sized stumps to jump on for better angles and even to hide behind for brief shelter when needed.

Back