New User A New Start

Hahli Nuva

Get over here.
Um.... Hi?

I'm new here. I don't know much about this place. To be honest I'm just trying to contiue a roleplay with a friend from another site, but I do want to try and have some new experiences here because before Fanfiction I've never heard of this place. I might not be active much due to the holidays but I will try and make this another haven for roleplaying.

There's not much to say, really. I'm 25, live with my parents, and love anime and video games. I'm a huge Lucina fanboy, as evidenced by my profile and I love cats.

Um.... Hi?

I'm new here. I don't know much about this place. To be honest I'm just trying to contiue a roleplay with a friend from another site, but I do want to try and have some new experiences here because before Fanfiction I've never heard of this place. I might not be active much due to the holidays but I will try and make this another haven for roleplaying.

There's not much to say, really. I'm 25, live with my parents, and love anime and video games. I'm a huge Lucina fanboy, as evidenced by my profile and I love cats.
Welcome, cat-person :- )

Hello! i am Nina. welcome to storytellers circle! there is many things you can do: play games, write stories, RP. Your account has to be approved to rp though. And i believe you already know that. Good luck!

I am a male, Bobby.

And what if I wanted to focus on one or two RP forums? Do I have to join a whole bunch of forums just to get approved?

Back