A Plot I've been wanting to try out(top wanted plot)

Cloudy Moon

Hidden in storm is a gem unseen
Muse A had gone missing a few months ago, Muse B who was their lover had been searching none stop during their time off of missions.. But during a battle with Muse B’s top enemy Muse C would call out” Darling come here” A dull-eyed Muse A would walk over into the arms of Muse B’s enemy. Their enemy would smirk” Isn’t my little doll adorable?” Muse A would remain unreactive even when Muse C would kiss them. Muse B would stand in a rage and once they got Muse A away they would try to get their memories back and reignite the love between them.

This plot may seem a bit all over the place but it is something I would enjoy doing. I would like to play Muse A. I can start the roleplay if that is wanted. My request is that you can write 2-6 lines per reply. Message me if interested.

Muse A had gone missing a few months ago, Muse B who was their lover had been searching none stop during their time off of missions.. But during a battle with Muse B’s top enemy Muse C would call out” Darling come here” A dull-eyed Muse A would walk over into the arms of Muse B’s enemy. Their enemy would smirk” Isn’t my little doll adorable?” Muse A would remain unreactive even when Muse C would kiss them. Muse B would stand in a rage and once they got Muse A away they would try to get their memories back and reignite the love between them.

This plot may seem a bit all over the place but it is something I would enjoy doing. I would like to play Muse A. I can start the roleplay if that is wanted. My request is that you can write 2-6 lines per reply. Message me if interested.

I may be interested, but I do have some questions. What is the theme? What is the setting? What genre would this be in? Also, which character would you prefer the other person to play? I'd guess Muse B, but it's really up to you.

I may be interested, but I do have some questions. What is the theme? What is the setting? What genre would this be in? Also, which character would you prefer the other person to play? I'd guess Muse B, but it's really up to you.
The theme is Fantasy/romance. The setting would be in A more fantastical type world where magic would be common. And yes I would prefer the other person to play Muse B.

The theme is Fantasy/romance. The setting would be in A more fantastical type world where magic would be common. And yes I would prefer the other person to play Muse B.

Alright, sounds pretty good to me. Do you have a character sheet I could look at and base my character off of?

Back