A Pre - School Roleplay

Kiki Zapatos

AWESOME TEENAGE GIRL
Wanna be a little kid and play with other tiny humans? Roleplay here! I will be Teacher but I'll neeed a TA and students. Anyone interested? Character sheets only need: Name, Age, Personality, Appearance, Likes and Dislikes, and perhaps some Trivia. So what are you waiting for?

Rules:
No Godmodding
No Swearing
Be kind
have fun

Name: Ms. Tulip
Personality: A kind soul, Ms. Tulip loves to help kids and make them grow into wonderful adults. She believes in helping children express their creativity.
Appearance:
main40.jpg

(Skellie cont'd)
Dislikes: Tight Spaces, harm coming to her students, being clumsy.
Trivia: None
(Will post after school.)

Name: Gwen Michelle Wilson
Personality: She is very nice and friendly towards everyone. She gets very nervous when you first get to know her. However, when you start to get to know her better then she will like you and become your friend.
Appearance: She has average height, weight, body build, and muscle tone for a 5 year-old girl. She has white skin, black shoulder length hair with a pink hair bow, green eyes, and black eyeliner. She wears a white long-sleeved t-shirt, a pink jumper, white tights that cover her feet and black Mary Jane shoes with a golden buckle on each shoe.
Dislikes: Being alone, bullies, and violence.

(Yup. You can go first, I've got school 'til 3:12 CST. I'll try to see when I can get on during the school day.)

Last edited:
Ms. Tulip came out of the school and saw Gwen sobbing. Sipping her coffee, she sat down and asked the child, "What's wrong?"

As the girl speaks, I remember my childhood. "Sweet little darling child, I was like you once. However, I learned to be myself. If other people don't like who you are then they aren't worth the effort. As for the family, I can adopt you if you'd like." I think to myself as I watch the student's eyes, My son Billy will be glad to have a sister.

I smile at Gwen and help her up. "Why don't you come inside? It's almost time to start the day."
I rang the school bell and the children came running. As I sip my coffee, I see that I've spilled a drop.
At least, it's not on my clothes.

I finish cleaning up the spilled coffee and turn to the class. "Okay children, eyes up here please."
As I wrote my name on the board, I said: "My name is Ms. Tulip. I hope we can have fun together. Now we're going to do an Ice Breaker game."
I guide the children into a circle and say, "Please say your name, what you like, and how old you are."
The circle comes upon Gwen, who is last, I smile at her gently.

Back