A Pre - School Roleplay

Billy was teaching his cousin Rocky to break-dance. The other kids were clapping and cheering. Sophie listened intently as her older sister explained what happened, they were lucky, they left before the tornado struck and got stuck in traffic. "Well, I'm glad you're all here now." She smiled at Caroline annd began playing with her sister's daughter. Grammie wakes and goes over to Gwen, "Hello dear, I fell asleep. What'd I miss?"

Gwen said, "Well, Grammie. You missed me singing a beautiful song, Billy danced while I sing, and everyone arrived."

Grammie smiled and hugged the child, "Well, child. You and Billy will have to give me a private performance someday. Now, to speak with the relatives."

Rosaline notices Gwen looking for someone to speak with and walks over to her. "Hello, Gwen right? You have an amazing voice. I wish I could sing that well." She smiled at her adopted cousin sincerly, fully aware of her mother's witch eye of death. She gulps silently, and tries to ignore the urge to get her phone back.

Billy replies, "Oh, well. There are plenty of children our age here." As Billy finishes speaking, a small girl about half of Gwen's height came over. "Hewwo, I'm Lily and I think you have a pretty voice. Can I play with your dolls? You can join me if you'd like."

Gwen said as she comes with Lilly, "Sure. Thanks about the voice. I'm Gwen nice to meet you Lilly."

Lilly smiled and said, "You're welcome. You have a pretty name." With that, the small redheaded girl began skipping into Gwen's room.

The small girl stands and says, "I think so. Your room is bootiful" (She's 3 by the way, so she talks in a baby voice.)

Back