A Sink for New Ideas (Writing Prompts)

Kin no Keifu

Genealogy of Gold
I'll try to update this as much as I can. These are free for use. No-one has to share if they used a prompt or not; it's a matter of desire to. I hope this works out.

Prompt 1 (Invidia)
You're sure, absolutely sure, that this life should be yours. That person on the other side of the mirror is you. It's your life, not theirs, not even if they had it first.
All it would take is a single word and they'd just be gone.

Prompt 2 (Hope)
Through all of this, through the monsters outside your door and the ones in your home, you have faith in the thought that you'll get through. You're not going to lose yourself. You'll do just fine.
It's hard to convince yourself that when the monster's you, but you'll keep your faith.

Prompt 3 (Superbia)
You're sure the detective in front of you doesn't notice. Of course he doesn't. He doesn't know his wine is poisoned or that his suspect has a knife in their pocket. Of course, no-one knows anything here, do they? That's why they'll never find you.
You clench the knife tighter. He will not mock your killings like that. They are better than his life will ever be. They will survive when he does not.

Prompt 4 (Kakkei)
It's hard, you think, so hard trying to prove yourself, and this project isn't helping. You don't think this can go on, not with all the work falling to you and you alone. God if you could have a break. You'd kill for one.
You eye goes to the girl in the room with you. About that...

Back