Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
Benefactor
A few moments after the events of Far Away Lights...

After been welcomed back by Neptune and all the other Goddesses / CPU's, Vert returned to Leanbox.

She looked herself over and realized the wound on her shoulder was still there. Nodding it off, she returned to her basilicom:

fKwvYYo.jpg

There, she was greeted by Yvoire; her Archbishop.

"Lady Green Heart, welcome back home."
"Yvoire. I trust you've kept the place nice while I was gone?"
"I have indeed, my Lady. All the paperwork has been handled, however you have a pile of visitor questions and comments which I asked them to leave behind during visitor hours."
"I see. I'll get to them when I can. Thank you, Yvoire."
"Anytime, my Lady."

She then walked off towards her room where all the comments were left behind. Yvoire went back to his desk and the Leanboxian Guards returned to their posts. She couldn't help but look back on the events that befell her before her return; more specifically one person in particular...

Gumi looked behind her, gasping as Green Heart arrived.

AN1vVSnvO_y-YFpmFJkbqgieMtgKXZjnkt63lfYALZSzr-R1mAWpLyqInwXWsUJ-6rIUmXSQoCWZsBmLuMYbu046cw5YNEL_d1SQC_QSKBFdwp3ZCi_5O4SZpymIg6FEKIoJzaMf

"Mi-"

green_heart_render_8_by_doublea2015-d8upkt0.png

"......."

After a moment of staring at Green Heart, Gumi shook her head and smiled. "Yeah! Totally! I hope there aren't any zombies around here. That'd suck, huh? Hey, do you think there's virtual food around here? I wonder if I could taste it...do you think we'd actually be able to eat it?"

"Something about that girl... She stared at me blankly... Normally I'd pass it off for my beautiful bust and figure, but... Something about the way she stared at me while I was in my Hard Drive Divinity has caught me curious... No matter. It's not like I can just ask her why she stared at me at that moment..."

@Yun Lee

Some Time Later

---

Captain's Log! Day...uhhhhhhh...497! Wow, that's a big number...uh, anyway! Hi again! Sorry I didn't update for the past...uhhhhh...I dunno how long I was stuck in that dump, but it's been a while! And here I am now, back on my ship! Whew, it was crazy! I got stuck in this weird place where people fought for this one guy and there were aliens and all kimds of stuff going on, but this super nice mean drunk lady got me out! Well, kinda. She helped me find my ship before it got sold for scrap? She said something about waiting to be sober to scrap it herself but she was probably joking! I guess hearing about Miku and stuff made her wanna help me? That's nice. I hope things go good for her sooon, she seems nice.

Uhhh, anyway! I'm back on my little ship, and I finally found the coordinates to where I wanna go! I've been looking for so long to find clues but there's nothing! But I'm not gonna let that stop me because I KNOW Miku is out there somewhere! She's my best friend in the whole wide world, and I'm gonna find her and bring her back home! And as I was running my memories back from before, I went all the way back to waaaay back before this on all those ships with Vader and the Tribbles and Gakupo! There was this blonde lady there who went green kinda? And she looked like Miku? And maybe she might help me??? So I'm gonna go find her, and I'm gonna find Miku, too! Captain Gumi Megpoid, over and out!

---

The kingdom of Leanbox, on one lovely day, would see a ship flying in the sky. It was a tiny little thing, and rather beat up, but it was definitely a foreign entity.

View attachment 4490

Its pilot attempted to radio in. "Hello? Hellooooo? Is there a lady called Vert here? Blonde, really pretty like a princess, she was on a bunch of spaceships with me? Is she there?"

@Raynar Saassin

Some Time Later

It was a new and lovely day in the Kingdom of Leanbox. Their beloved CPU; Vert, was getting ready for visiting hours as that was a custom undertaken by the CPU's. However when she came to, some guards came to approach her.

"Whatever is the problem?"
"Lady Vert, a strange ship has been spotted flying over our nation. Whoever's piloting it seems to know you. judging from their message on speaker."
"They seem to know me? What did they say?"
"She described you almost flawlessly, my Lady. Blonde, really pretty like a princess and apparently you were on a bunch of spaceships with her?"
"!!!"

Vert looked stunned. Did someone from that experience find a way to follow her? She had another flashback but a short one; of a Vocaloid character. The guards looked confused as to the expression on her face.

"Lady Vert?"
"Hmm? Oh, my apologies. I shall address this myself. Thank you."
"Very well, my Lady."
"Access!"

Vert then engulfed herself in a bright light as she changed forms to her Hard Drive Divinity; Green Heart, and took off towards the ship.

"We are lucky to have such a benevolent CPU."
"You can say that again."

She flew up at high speeds until she came in front of the ship:

"I am Lady Green Heart of Leanbox. Please identify yourself as you claim to know me, as many others do."

@Yun Lee

"OHMYGOSHITSYOU!!!!" The speakers on the ship crackled from the volume of the pilot, who sounded almost exactly like someone Vert had met long ago. A girl's voice, bubbly and slightly robotic, that didn't seem to have aged at all. "Remember me??? It's Gumi! Gumi Megpoid! Me and my brother were on ships with our friends and he was into you and I talked a lot and Vader wouldn't let me fly Megatron but I played with Tribbles instead and there was that Elliot guy who was like SO rude but he died and I made a pun with Flower's arm! Remember me??? Do you????"

@Raynar Saassin

"Gumi... Ah, yes! You were the one who looked at me funny."

Exclaimed Green Heart who listened to the very-excited Gumi explaining everything they went through together. As if by sheer coincidence after she returned and mentioning Gumi, here she is now; excited as ever to see her again.

"Now I'd understand everything if you looked at me because of my very-alluring figure but I know you saw something in me that sent you into shock. I remember it well. Shall we retreat to my Basilicom? I'm curious as to how you found me and got here."

@Yun Lee

"Yeah okay!!! And did I look at you funny? I looked at a lot of people funny hut it was probably because you look like my friend Miku who I know has gotta be out there somewhere and I'm gonna find her!"

It would be for the best to get Gumi to a safe landing. Otherwise she would be talking Green Heart's ear off in the airspace all day long.

@Raynar Saassin

Green Heart then proceeded to fly towards her Basilicom. Luckily there would be enough space in front of it for her to land her ship, and not obstruct the streets. Once Gumi would get out, she'd witness that Vert's nation is medieval themed as well as completely abundant with Nature and Green Pastures. Leanbox is most likely the most peaceful out of the four nations in Gamindustri.

The guards noticed them land and approached them.

"Lady Green Heart, you've returned. Is what this girl says true?"
"Indeed it is. She was one of the many who were taken from their homes on the adventures."
"I see."
"Let us past, please. We have much to discuss."
"O-Of course, our Lady."

The two guards moved out of the way and allowed the two of them pass. Once inside, Gumi would behold the interior of Leanbox's government; a extremely large interior:

fKwvYYo.jpg

At the desk was an old man, dressed in a bishop's robes as he took notice of Gumi and got up after filing some papers, walking up to the two of them.

"Hello there, and welcome to Leanbox. May I ask your name, miss?"
"This is Yvoire, my archbishop. He helps run things for me."

@Yun Lee

Despite being an android, it appeared Gumi had aged a few years...or had gotten her apparance updated in such a way. Now a bit older, it seemed her hair had grown, and she had a wardrobe update, as well.

"Woah! You live in a castle??? And it's super pretty, too! Like we use sets and stuff but I never got to go to a real castle before!!! Check out all the stained glass! Is this all gold or some other metal like bronze? Does bronze turn green like copper? I know copper turns green, but what about..."

As Yvoire introduced himself, Gumi blinked. Oh...an older guy, huh? In that case... Gumi closed her eyes, then opened them, changing countenance completely. She bowed politely, looking at Yvoire with a polite smile. "It's very nice to meet you," she said, her voice sounding deeper. "My name is Gumi Megpoid. Lady Vert and I met long ago."

@Raynar Saassin

"(Hmm... Seems she has a formal side of her... I hadn't witnessed this at all during the events that transpired.)"
"Is that so? Well, allow me to thank you for watching out for our CPU."
"Come. We shall converse in my room, away from prying eyes. Yvoire?"
"Yes, my Lady?"
"Contact Histoire for me and ask her to come over. Have her bring Nepgear too."
"Very well, my Lady."

Green Heart would then notion for Gumi to follow her through a set of doors. Once they would finish walking, Gumi would behold the majesty that would be Vert's room:

690C1F3E9EA6AB38FA72341A2BAE5698C10C1830

Once she came in, she was engulfed in a light for a few seconds before revealing herself as her human form:

"Welcome to my Room, Gumi. Don't mind all the male figures and pictures on the wall, I am an gaming otaku after all~"

@Yun Lee

Yep. That was the blonde lady in her memory systems from that big ship adventure! Gumi shut her eyes, omce again going back to her regular self. "Woah! You haven't aged a bit! Can you even age? I can't! I had to ask people to update my body so I looked older. People don't take teenagers seriously."

Her attentiom soon shifted to the room. "Man, your room is so cool! All these figures and colors and fancy furniture! Back home they give us bedrooms to make us feel real but we can honestly just recharge anywhere. Like I could just shut off right now and it wouldn't even be a whole thing!"

@Raynar Saassin

"I can answer that question, we don't. It's a long story, allow me to explain---"

Vert was cut off as she was being contacted on her computer. Upon taking a seat at her desk, she answered the call which began to converse with her.

"Vert, thank you for answering my call."
"Of course, Histoire."
"Yvoire contacted me earlier asking me and Nepgear to come to Leanbox?"
"That is correct. Remember our conversation when I returned, involving my adventures?"
"I do."
"Well, the flashback I had while we were on route to your Basilicom has revealed the girl that I had been attached to amongst the others that suffered the same fate. She is here in my room right now."
"I see... But why do you wish for Nepgear?"
"She has been getting into being a tinkerer, am I correct?"
"Indeed."
"I wish for her to come and see her ship, and I'd like you to meet her."
"I see... I'll be right over."
"Thank you, Histoire."

With the call ended, Vert turned to Gumi.

"I have someone coming over to see you, Gumi. If it's at all possible, can you answer their questions? I also have someone coming to take a look at the vehicle you arrived here with."

@Yun Lee

"Okay, yeah, sure! Give me a second..." Gumi shut her eyes again, then smiled sweetly at Vert. "Do you think I'm best suited for them like this?" Her voice was a bit higher pitched now, but not in a grating way. She shut her eyes again. "Or this?" Her voice was far softer, and she clasped her hands together, more docile now. Eyes shut. "Maybe how I talked to Yvoire?" She had that mature air about her again. "What would work best?"

@Raynar Saassin

"Whichever one you feel would be more appropriate. Histoire is a tome who watches over all of Gamindustri's History, recording it. While Nepgear is Planeptune's CPU's Candidate."

Vert explained as time went on. After a fair while, a knock on the door was heard as Vert approached it. When she opened it, it revealed one small figure:

"It's good to see you again, Vert, despite conversing a few days ago. (^_^)"
"Indeed. I'd like to introduce you to Gumi Megpoid; the girl that I had a flashback with when we were talking a few days ago."

The figure then floated towards Gumi and attempted to bow on it's book.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I am Histoire, I'm a tome created by the original Goddess, to record Gamindustri's history. (^_^)/~"

@Yun Lee

Oh no! A cute little fairy! Gumi gulped, needing to use a better persona if she was gonna keep herself from hugging and fawning over Histoire. Hmmm...yeah. Adult was her best bet.

"It's lovely to meet you, Histoire." She spoke with that deeper voice again, smiling politely at the little fairy. She looked at Vert. "Wait...you had a flashback about me?"

@Raynar Saassin

"A pleasure to meet you as well."
"I did indeed, Gumi. A flashback to the moment you saw me in my Hard Drive Divinity form."
"Ah yes, I recall you mentioning that to me, Vert."

Suddenly, a knock on the door was heard.

"Who is it?"
"My Lady, are you occupied?"
"Yes, this is very important."
"I just wanted to let you that miss IF and Lady Arfoire has gathered some valuable information for you with regards to Overlord Momus."
"I see. Tell them to come here with what they have found. Thank you."
"Of course, my Lady."

"Miss Gumi, the CPU Candidate; Nepgear is currently looking at your ship's engine and hardware, in an attempt to figure out how you got here. This would be a big breakthrough in my research into alternate dimensions."
"Indeed. With Nepgear's expertise in this field, we could potentially visit other dimensions or even universes at our leisure."

@Yun Lee

"Well I mean...I just kinda flew here." Gumi shrugged. "I just fly around and that's how I get places. I mean, technology in my own world is super advanced, so one day a long time ago I snuck into some labs and downloaded some data about travel and stuff, and how to make a ship of my own, and poof! Here I am!"

@Raynar Saassin

"I see. Well I'm glad you're here, Gumi. (^_^) At least I am reassured, that someone was alongside her during her time."
"As am I. It's good to see you again. I was more than capable of handling myself~"

That was when a knock on the door occurred and someone shouted.

"Vert? Are you pre-occupied?"
"Who is it?"
"It's your mother."
"Come in."

The door opened and revealed a tall figure.

"It's good to see you, Vert."
"How are you working with Iffy, Arfoire?"
"She had many questions about me, you and the others. But that's not what I came here to talk to you about. I fear someone has found a way to resurrect Overlord Momus."
"Overlord Momus? I thought that fictional god passed away after we returned you to normal?"
"Someone must still of been worshiping it. My findings revealed it to be in Lastation, in an abandoned Avenir factory."

Vert then turned over to Gumi with a concerned expression.

"I don't mean to drag you in on official CPU business but... Would you like to join us?"

@Yun Lee

"That's your MOM????" Gumi had reverted back to her old self at this news. "Woah! You look like you can be her big sister!!! Are you a robot too? Or do people not age here? Because Vert looks the same as before so I guess you guys are like immortal or something? I'm immortal too as long as I dont break my head! That's where they store my most important data so if that's gone, I'm gone! And I--"

Gumi trailed off, clamping her hand over her mouth as her systems caught up. "Sorry..." She rubbed the back of her neck, voice changing to a very polite and gentle tone. "I think I got carried away there. Yes, I'd love to come with you."

@Raynar Saassin

"Ahahaha, I'm sure you have many questions. I'd be happy to answer them on the way to Lastation."
"Lady Vert, my apologies for interrupting but Blanc wishes to see you in Lowee."
"Of course. Mother, would you kindly?"
"Of course. Gumi, was it? If you'll kindly follow me, I shall take us to my sighting. IF will be there waiting for us."

Stated Arfoire as she proceeded to walk out of Vert's room, but stopped as she turned back into the room.

"I'll be waiting for you outside the Basilicom."

She then walked out.

@Yun Lee

"Oh! Uh, yeah, coming!" Gumi waved farewell to Vert before following Arfoire. Well, so this was taking a totally weird turn. Here she wanted to get a lead on Miku, and now she was going to get involved in some sort of...overlord thing? Eh, whatever. Maybe helping with this would get her more info! ...somehow!

Gumi exited the room, trailing after Arfoire. "So...who is this Overlord dude? Bad news?"

@Raynar Saassin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back