A Strange Town (Closed)

Should I open a OOC Discord?

• Yes!

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Name and Age: Gale Marks, 18

Appearance: Either a picture or a description will be fine, although you can do both.
View attachment 2638
He actually has an earbud for conversing with the rest of the team. He wears the headset only with the full set up at a base camp.

Biography: Gale and Amber first met when she broke into his father's house early in her career. He befriended her and helped her escape, giving her one of his dad's experiments, the Cloak of the Dawn. Since then their friendship quickly became stronger, and he became a much-trusted member of her crew. He is a massive help for her heists. Gale tends to be very energetic and is always looking for a new challenge, making him and Amber great partners.

Abilities/Equipment: Gale is a hacker by trade. He always has his hacking equipment with him. At base, he sets up a full computer and tools to hack. He also carries a small laptop for hacking on the run.

Other Info:

Another one of her teams simply through into the town, eh? Not sure if hackings goin be useful in such a backwards town! Accepted.

Probably not, but at the same time, having a friend there will help her even if his skills aren't useful. At least, that's what I figure. And cool.

Name and Age: Harper Cora O'Brien. Hates when people give her nicknames, especially carrot top or red. Age: 17

Appearance:
17f1f0ae8da0cf49e0b97151fb50f397--daedra-stock-art.jpg

Biography: Harper was born in the small town of Blue Ridge, Georgia. Her parents owned a small restaurant simply named 'The Blue Cafe', which she worked in all her life. Harper is no stranger to small towns and hates them. She prefers the anonymity of city life, where she can easily disappear into the background of life without everybody knowing her. Harper is very, very outdoorsy and loves hiking and exploring in general. She is very outgoing but tends to keep her personal life private, not wanting to be vulnerable. She is extremely logical and has trouble connecting to her emotions. Harper loves analyzing things and solving problems, but also loves just turning her brain off for a few hours while hiking. She has a cold nature and is often quite ruthless.

Abilities/Equipment: Harper has the ability to heal people. This is extremely draining for her and she can only heal so much before it starts to seriously impact her health. Harper also knows how to box, having taken boxing lessons for a few years.

Other Info: Harper wandered into town by accident. She had been out in the forest when she noticed a dark place in the trees- odd, given it was such a bright day. She walked in and found herself in Belleville. She is curious about the town and wants to explore it- something is nagging her about the place, though.

I don't know what's going on, but when I checked out the in character roleplay thread it looked like you set up a little place documenting the roleplay, which is really helpful. I'll read that. I'll be kind of busy today so I'll probably start tomorrow.

Yeah, it’s kind of outdated though, so a skim reading of the events beyond that point is recommend.
There’s currently a huge plot going on with cultists at the radio station, and while the main plot is at the ruins, it’s currently the centre of attention.

Name and Age: Sir Manthis Dragonslayer. 2,055 (as of December 2018), appears 35

Appearance: see profile pic as well as included pic. Notable scars: one across face, two massive scars on chest and back, as if run through with a sword.

Biography: born 35 BC in Jerusalem, Manthis (then known as Methuselah) became a zealot against the “oppressive” Roman rule. He worked under Barabbas until the fateful day he died...to a Roman centurion who looked exactly like himself. He was sent back by a mysterious force in order to defeat a great evil. He was told he was immortal and had other powers as well. Since that day, he has protected mankind from the forces of darkness.

Powers/abilities: immortal (sword and poison can kill him, but he comes back. Shortest time had been 1 hour, longest time was a decade), pyromancy, aquamancy, slight healing magic (scratches and the like), skilled sword fighter, archery, martial arts

Other info: smokes a pipe, which he likes to light with his powers (and the snap of his fingers), is NEVER seen without his green cloak

Name and Age: Marina Rivard, 18

Appearance:
View attachment 2696

Biography: Marina Rivard grew up in an orphanage, and was looked down upon due to her strange powers. She has magic in her blood but was interested in inventing. She is a valuable member of Amber Dawn's four-man crew, as she invents most of the tools they use to pull off their heists.

Abilities/Equipment: Marina's exact magical abilities are unknown, but she can infuse magic into technology to make it do things technology alone cannot. She is a technomage. However, she is not especially violent, except at need. When cornered, she will fight, otherwise, she tends to prefer peaceful solutions.

Other Info:

@Alissa Ming
So Marina’s powers are some what like Zander. Should be fine. Although I’m not really sure how all four of Amber’s team came here, did they keep walking through the forest?

Accepted, but considering the thief team is now bigger, the consequences of getting caught is also higher.

@Arthur King

I’m gonna admit, you have more powers then everyone else combined. I advise you either edit your post to take some of them out, or just be careful in the roleplay. Maybe make him lose his powers at first or something?

Anyways, accepted, by the skin of your teeth.

Also @bluestars

When are you posting?

Right. I haven't figured out exactly how Marina's powers work. The technomage thing is kind of new to her character. And probably through the forest. I probably won't bring the last member of her team, partly because his thing actually is violence. He's the muscle of the group. And I figured the consequences of getting caught would be higher. Anyway, any other characters I enter will be from other universes I think.

Can you introduce your new characters at around the same place so you can interact with each other? Guys?

And that I really don’t want to write up three different scenarios.

It’s still open everyone! So you can join!

By the way, it you want to leave, please leave with a message here, don’t leave without saying a word.

Back