New User A Transfer of Energy

Red Coil

Energy Storage
Hello,

I'm a veritable coil of energy seeking to expend some of said gathered energy (but no too much) on this forum. I've been wandering for quite some time now in search of a RP forum that is both a) active and b) well-supported (with the most important criteria obviously being a nice community of GMs/Players).

With sufficient amounts of coffee or tea at hand, I tend to write a lot (although I usually won't write daily, I'm not that hard to get a hold of should the need arise) and I get very into the swing of things once I've had time to get settled.

I'm a loyal reader and poster to any RP that catches my interest, however, sadly, I only have so much time and energy to spend per diem.

Medieval Fantasy (low or high), Urban Fantasy (World of Darkness, yes please), and Cyberpunk (Neuromancer/Shadowrun <3) are all settings I adore. With that being said, I'm a sucker for any well-developed settings, quality writing, and interesting characters, which is to say, I can be convinced to stray afar of my usual interests.

Yours,
RC

Nice to meet you, Red Coil. I do hope you find this site to your liking! I did, under those criteria.

I also think you'll find a number of RP's with those genre's, they seem very common, the first two particularly.

Back