A twisted Betrayal

Terra downgraded back down to human form. "Curaga!" She then casted the strongest level of Cure Spell towards Bellona to repair any damage that she caused and to repair any mental damaging from the crown itself. "Are you okay?" "The others will be on their way as well. I just zoomed ahead."

Bellona shook her head, then got to her feet. "Ugh.... What... happened to me?"

It was clear she was still disoriented. Bellona clutched at her head, feeling the onset of a bad migraine coming on.

@Raynar Saassin

"Kefka put this on you." Locke exclaimed as he presented the crown towards Bellona, firm in his grip. "A Slave Crown. Designed to wipe your thoughts and make you completely obedient to his will. Terra here was one of it's victims for longer than you and suffered Amnesia because of it. You should count yourself lucky that you only had it on you for a short time."

"We'll do it together." "As a team." "Since that's how we've always done things." Came three more voices as the rest of the party had arrived.

latest
latest
latest

"Sabin... Edgar... and Setzer too?" "Indeed. We're all here to help you finish this. So. Let's finish this." Setzer exclaimed as they would all look upwards to witness this:

latest

"Kefka's at the top of the Warring Triad statues, reanimated to be deadly opponents despite being stationary. Once one section falls, we move to the next, then the next, then Kefka." Terra exclaimed as she saw him fly up before her fight with Slave Crown Bellona.

Bellona nodded, sighing a bit. She was ashamed by what she had done, and now, she had the chance to make it right.

"Terra... I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you...."

The War Goddess could only look at the floor, shame evident on her features. Could she redeem herself by killing Kefka?

@Raynar Saassin

"It's okay.." Terra exclaimed, looking towards Bellona. "You weren't in control over your body because of the Slave Crown. Things right now aren't so great but at least we managed to get it off you before the damage became permanent." "Yeah. If you had it for any longer or at least as long as Terra had it, you'd have amnesia due to how much damage it'd of done to your mind." Locke exclaimed, jumping in. "But it's not just about you anymore. We're supposed to be a team. Running out on your own was a bad call."

Bellona shook her head. Locke was right. She had gotten too cocky and had rushed forwards. She had almost hurt her friends, but now that everything was okay, she could work on making Kefka pay.

"Yeah. Sorry. I get it from my brother."

Then, she looked at Terra, smirking. "Ready, partner?"

@Raynar Saassin

"Ready." Terra nodded her head towards Bellona as the team of six prepared to take on the animated Statue of Gods. The first one was the one closest to them which was Visage:

latest

"Let's do this." "Together." "As a team." "We'll ensure." "Our victory!" The party exclaimed as they prepared their attacks. Edgar used his Equipment, Locke used his throwing weapons, Setzer tossed a deck of cards and Terra cast Haste on the entire party, increasing their speed.

Bellona said nothing as she roared in a rage and charged forwards, bringing the full weight of her sword down against Visage. The War Goddess slashed at the statue, releasing all of her pent up anger.

@Raynar Saassin

Visage took majority of the damage taken to him but was still alive as he proceeded to use a Quake Spell against them, dealing major unblockable, defence ignoring Earth-Elemental damage against the party. "Cura!" Terra exclaimed as she casted a Level 2 Cure Spell on the entire party to recover most of the damage caused by the Quake. Locke, Edgar, Sabin and Setzer all used their respective attacks again.

Back