New User A Weatherworn Traveler Wanders In

Rogue Scribe

Writing Notes From The Underground
The Shadowy figure wanders into the library and sits down at an out-of-the-way table. He gets his bottle of ink, a quill, and a parchment roll out of his bag and thinks about where exctly to begin...

Hello! I'm new to this town and hope to stop and rest here for a time. I have journeyed long to find a new place to write and tell stories.

I'm a rather 'aged' guy who has quite a bit of life-experience under his belt. I have been writing stories and creating characters and doing collaborative roleplay writing for as long as.... well I can't really remember... since I was a kid playing 'Army' around the neighborhood. I was into LARP and playing Wargames, and got into some cosplay around the time the Lord of the Rings movies came out. I had read the books long before that so was a bit mixed on the movies at the time I'm an avid book reader as well (when I have time) and am a fanfic writer of Lord of the Rings, The Black Company, Raymond Chandler's Phillip Marlowe detective series, Dune, Malazan Books of the Fallen, etc... I could go on. My latest 'thing' has been to write stories set in modern times. and what I cal modern-historical which is basically the first decade of this century going back to the turn of the 19th Century. I have dabbled some in steampunk, but it really hasn't grabbed me. Anyway, Look forward to learning my way around this new site, sharing stories, and do hope to see you around!

Welcome to STC!, What kind of collaborations do you prefer, bigger or smaller groups?. What about 1x1?. You can find all of that here :)

Welcome, welcome! I hope you find this place to be perfect for a weary traveler to find a bit of rest and relaxation.

Back