New User aaahhhhh

bxbbles

hey. Hey! you there! i'm me and im here.

i'm definitely not knew to role-playing, but im still open to learning new (to me at least) writing styles, tropes, and etiquette. i'm new to this platform so please forgive me of any mistakes and please point anything out to me. i wont see it as being rude, but actually as a helping hand. :)

i'm mostly comfortable with role-plays that are set in modern day, but i'm good with breaking out of my comfort zone in that aspect sometimes. my rps commonly include blood and a little gore at certain points, so i hope no one minds. :] i mainly play as male ocs, but that might change someday. who knows? i do a lot of 'crime' rps. for example, a detective hunts down some criminal and things unfold from there. for another example, a hitman/assassin type character is somehow caught by just an ordinary person. like caught in the act of a job or injured and in need of help. those are just examples though and i know other people are a lot more creative with themes like those, like you.

i hope that's enough info about me, because i don't have the brain capacity at the moment to add anything more. feel free to hit me up with a rp idea or something if you want... i guess? lol

Last edited:
Welcome to STC!!
Dont forget to check out the approval guide and rules!!
Also a little more spices things up so no worries!!!
Enjoy yourself, and were so happy to have you!!

Hey, great to see you joined us. Do you prefer to write in group role plays or 1x1 role plays and why?

Welcome fellow Role-player!
feel free too Pm me if you wanna role-play some time!
Also, I totally agree with 1x1 being more chill, it gives you time too think :emoji_sweat_smile:

Back