Bug Account Approval Reset? See Here For Information!

Tiko

Draconic Administrator/Mentor
Administrator
Mentor
Nexus GM
Okay, so yesterday I was tweaking the criteria on our approval process and an unforeseen side-effect happened. Essentially I slightly modified the criteria necessary for the system to flag an account for review. This criteria is used to move an account into our review group so we can review and approve it.

Unfortunately when I tweaked those settings, the system is now rechecking every single user as they log online to determine if they still meet the criteria to be marked for review. Instead of ignoring them and moving on when they meet the criteria, it's putting them BACK into the review group to be reviewed again.

There's not much I can do at this point except let the system run its course and keep moving everyone back into the approved group as it goes. I'll be checking on it throughout the day so that no one's stuck unable to post for very long. Feel free to PM me as well (or post into this thread) if you find that you're unable to post in the IC forums (if you previously were able to).

The whole thing should resolve itself soon enough. In the meanwhile I once again apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused anyone.

Last edited:
Back