• Donation Drive: We're looking to pull in enough donations to cover the server expenses for August and September ($140). Rest assured that the website will remain paid regardless of whether we meet our goal, but things will be financially tight for us until about mid September. Any donations that come in, in the interim, will really help ease things for us. See donation information for further details as well as information about our donation process. Thank you!

Interest Check Ad Astra, a mixed genre sandbox NRP Universe

Big Brother

Grand Confessor
Chronicles of the Omniverse GM
Before I put all the time and effort into making a new epic roleplay, I wanted to put some feelers out for a large scale Sandbox Nation style roleplay that would encompass multiple genres, from fantasy kingdoms, to interstellar Empires. I'd be interested in brainstorming ideas to see if this is something that people would be interested in doing as a long term roleplay project.

aschen4.jpg

Big Brother

Grand Confessor
Chronicles of the Omniverse GM
Hopefully we can drum up some more interest, and then I'll unveil what I have in mind :)

Lazzamore

WAAAAAAAAAA-
I would be up for this! Interested in bringing a union of tribes of high-tech fantasy orcs, if that's acceptable?