Adenovirus 423 Adenovirus 423

Right, update number one: All profiles moved to the accepted profile list and main page updated to show accepted characters. Everyone bar the underground is pretty even so it's looking good.

Next update that I'm about to start is building up some locations North, South and in No Man's Land so that there are some more options there.

@Tome profile accepted, like Otomos you should be able to start posting tomorrow. Feel free to use the OOC for your characters factions to start talking and plotting though :D

Name: Odessa Mortmain

Gang:
West

Appearance: The seventeen-year-old female has flaming red hair, but without direct sunlight, it looks almost blonde, a waterfall of big curls that don't stop until the very tip reaches her lower back. She has olive-green almond, yet small-ish, eyes, an ever so slightly upturned nose and pouty lips, a prominent, round chin and full cheeks. Despite her being in a very good shape, her shapes are vaguely fuller than most other girls at her age, something that only helps her in surviving long nights out in the wild, scavenging for useful herbs, plants or provisions. She is about 156 cm in height, and weighs approximately 85 kilos. She doesn't care for attire, unless it helps her stay camouflaged whilst tracking down wildlife, or potential dangerous people from other gangs. She is naturally pale, but can't avoid a slight tan from being outdoors most of the time. Across her body and face, one would be able to find beauty marks and freckles in random places, as if sprayed on by a brush, the hairs of which has been dipped in brown paint moments before. She prefers boots with a thick sole for wandering purposes.

Weapons: A bow and quiver with a few arrows, however, she carries around a decent sized knife to cut herbs or skin smaller-to-medium animals. Another smaller knife has been hid in her boots.

Personality: Those of which have actually met her briefly, would say that she has no personality at all. Quiet, lost in thought and restless, she blends in with the things around her, becoming bland and colourless. She does everything she can to stay out of focus, and if she does happen to be the subject at hand, she will act out in aggression and anger from pure stress. Albeit if somebody happens to know her better than that, they would notice that she, like a flower, folds out her petals once the environment seems safe enough to do so. A girl with a lot on her mind, philosophical discussions and a curious intelligence, she will reach out to you, perhaps asking quite a lot of questions, perhaps not. She will no longer fear the attention of somebody, but rather embrace it and make it yours and hers.

Biography: Nobody really knows a lot about her family, including herself. Her sister, the last of her family members, died - not from the virus -, but from an assault. Having come from a rogue-like identity, Odessa is now with the Western people, making it the mission of utmost importance to see that the doctors and scientists figure out a way to save them all from an early death. She doesn't know a lot about science, but mostly growing up in the wild, she has learned the appearances and traits of certain plant life and animals. She is great at tracking, hunting and marksmanship, however, she is weak when it comes to melee combat especially, and while she is quick, she fails to surpass the average person in strength. Fearing a war between them and the enemy corners, she tries to ready herself for anything.

Other: Her voice is slightly hoarse, yet feminine.

Picture:
6180aae52899f08adf0b29856df8e403.jpg

Last edited:
@Empress I will look at your profile in the morning. Currently exhausted lol

I have left to update locations and descriptions to No Man's Land and to the North and South which I will do in the morning. I will also be making posts that I owe tomorrow :)

I have one post left to make for the OOC which is about the power/supplies etc, but will do that shortly as well.

Just need to rest and sleep, lol.

Thanks for been so patient while I fix plot holes and update things. Any questions, just ask :)

Just wanted to express my interest in the roleplay. I am interested in joining on the underground side but I would like to know more information on what they are doing currently or what is going on per say with them currently? I have not seen the 2 character's that @Cream has listed in the first post saying there is 2 from her. Would like to read up on them to get a general idea of everyone's character.

If nothing can be said about it at the moment that is fine I just wish to know as much as I can before jumping in as I never joined a roleplay like this before.

http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/resource-information.1648/

Okay guys, so I've been working really hard the last week or so to get a clear idea on setting and resources, and I've now created this thread. Hopefully that covers everything. Let me know if you see anything that stands out and needs changing, but I think I've covered everything. It is a work in progress and so will be updated. But I've tried to make it clearer for everyone :)

Character Sheet is now done =)!
KWmdN1c.png

Name: Raizo

Gang: The Underground

Appearance: Razio is a handsome young fellow standing at almost 6 feet tall although to be accurent he is about 5'7. He has medium length dark brown hair that could be mistaken for black. His eye color matches his hair but you can tell they are brown when the light reflects off of them. Razio has a lean body type but at times his weight can drop due to not eating or going through a lot of stress.

As far as clothing goes he would wear anything he got his hands on but the one article of clothing that is almost iconic to him is the long brown coat he wears. People who know of him can tell who he is from far away just based on that coat and it has brought him both luck and great misfortune. Another item he seems to wear often if not everyday is white bandages although they are more brownish now as he gets dirty. No one really knows why he has his bandages wrapped around his arms, chest up to his lower neck, and legs. Having them has helped him in the past whenever he would receive a wound he always had those bandages on hand to stop the bleeding or at least slowed it down.

Personality: Raizo is like a wildcard his personality is unpredictable around others. The only time people would know how he would react is around his sister. He cared for his sister a lot and it was shown very much so in anything involving his sister. He is also very loyal in protecting anyone he deems as a friend and works his hardest to do what he can to protect the ones he cares for.

However when his sister passed away from the virus Raizo's personality has been erratic. He was depressed for a long time and still struggles with the lost of his sister. He still feels it is his fault for not being able to find the cure in time and carries around a lot of guilt which is hidden in all the different fronts he puts up for people.

History: As far as Raizo can remember he has been with his sister struggling to survive. They traveled together trying to survive in a world that has abandoned them. His sister did not speak much about their parents but Razio can't seem to remember them and everytime he would ask all his sister would do is turn to him and smile not saying a word. For the most part his sister was tough and caring and always thought about him first which only saddened him as he wanted to help her as well but was weak when he was a child. He told himself one day he would protect her and give her a better future.

One day the two of them had come a crossed a couple of people who were most likely searching for the same things as them. His sister was very wary though and they did have a gun on them but only one bullet left. She approached them and one way or another they ended up grouping up with them. That was the day they joined up with west and dedicated their lives to finding the cure. Raizo had been there for five years and it was not an easy life it seemed like it was harder but with the pleasantries of being able to eat and socialize with other people. Raizo trained hard to find a cure for his sister but sadly that was not meant to be as she had passed at the age of 23 from the deadly virus. Since that day Raizo was never the same... he wanted to end his own life to join his sister but his sister's last words echoed his mind begging for him to continue on strong.

About two weeks after his sister's passing Razio had vanished leaving the West behind. There were some rumors going around about his disappearance but one of them was confirmed as people spotted him heading underground. The people who have known him just assumed he went insane after the death of his sister but no one really knows. He has lived in the underground for two years now but the people living there still have suspicions of him but he has not broken any accords and remains a mystery even for them.

Weapons:

Smith & Wesson Model 27 .357 Magnum Revolver (This was his sister's and so he keeps it on him. Only has 4 bullets left.) He also carries a small knife with him which has helped him many times.

Other: Raizo likes to fight with his own two hands rather than resort to using a gun if possible. Back when he use to be with the west he would go under harsh training to have the ability to fight very well in hand to hand combat. But it was required for everyone to go through basic training in everything which includes on handling a gun as well.

Last edited:
Back