Adenovirus 423 Adenovirus 423

Name: Vito "Rat" Bloxam

Gang: The Disciples

Appearance: Stands at 5'3" in height, and has chestnut-colored hair. He has a skinny build and looks kind of lanky. He always wears a calm smile on his face, and is rarely seen frowning or uncertain. He wears a hooded jacket with a red T-shirt underneath. His shiv is strapped to the side of his leg, and he carries two bags: One with his weapons and equipment. The other with any explosives that he would need to use.

Weapons:
• SR-2 Veresk submachine gun.
• Shiv
• Heavy Explosives (when necessary)
• Several types of grenades

Personality: Like his sister, he is overly calm most of the time, and nonchalant in most cases, even during the most dire of circumstances. The difference is that he likes the thought of having control over the future. With the Key, he and the others can play God with who survives the epidemic, and who is doomed. The very idea of that power makes him quiver with excitement, and anyone that opposes that idea he would gladly ensure that they pose no threat. Well, almost anyone. His little sister is an exception, and he hopes to make her a part of the Disciples someday. The two, if they find each other will refuse to fight each other. He and his sister also share one other personality trait. They're both eccentric. They love to make up puzzles and riddles. If they make a timed bomb, then they come up with a code that fits to some sort of puzzle that they made in their head.
He knows his way around explosives and traps. His own focus is on the more destructive kind. Incendiary and normal explosives are his favorite to work with, though he does know how to make other kinds. He's a bit...strange in his approach. He normally claims his explosions to be "the birth and death of stars that envelop all around them."

Biography: For most of their lives, they had simply cared for themselves. They did what they wanted within boundaries only given to those who had no power. They lived in happiness, and then their parents died. They lived in happiness, and then they were homeless. They lived in happiness, and then they found the book. A strange, interesting, terrifying, and wonderful book that taught them so much. A book that made them search for more. A book that would eventually drive them apart.
Rat had different ideas about what he wanted, and he had found others that shared his wishes. He joined them in the hopes that what he wanted would become a reality. It was with them that he put his knowledge and skills to the test. The book had started him off on his way to becoming a demolitions expert, but it was through other books and experience that he had figured out how to make other bombs. Attached to the Disciples, Rat set his mind on honing his skill, and making sure that they achieved their aspirations. Of course, there were always road bumps. Enemies still linger, and they persist in their own ways. Not only that, his sister was working with an enemy. None of it mattered that much, though. Not to him. It is inevitable that the Disciples have their way, and once they do, he'd have control over even them.

Other: His absolute Favorite food is a sandwich that he and his sister had once made together. A sandwich made up of sliced bread, lettuce, a tomato slice, pan-seared onions, home-made garlic cream cheese, a slice of turkey, honey mustard, and mayonnaise. The bread can be substituted with a large everything bagel.

Picture:
61850763d630ffe7bc9ed7d419c62c1f.jpg

----------------------------------
Name: Amelia "Mouse" Bloxam

Gang: Loki's Kin

Appearance: Stands at 4'9" in height, and has chestnut-colored hair. She wears an oversized hooded coat with a striped shirt underneath. For all that she snacks, she's not exactly chubby. She's not skinny either. She tends to hide her shiv in the inner pocket of her coat, and her gun in her pocket. She keeps the rest of her equipment in a backpack, as well as any bombs or explosives necessary for her group's operations.

Weapons:
• AF1 Pistol
• Shiv
• Heavy Explosives (when necessary)
• Several types of grenades

Personality: Like her brother, she is overly calm most of the time, and nonchalant in most cases, even during the most dire of circumstances. Difference with her is that she just cares about having fun and doing what she wants. She doesn't care much about what she has to do, as long as she can do what she wanted at the end of the day, she'd do almost anything. Burn down a building? Sure. Force people to do things that they would never do otherwise? Yes, please. Use a person as a living bomb to level a building? Birthday wish. The only thing she wold never want to do is kill her brother. She hopes to slap some sense into him, and have him join Loki's Kin. That way she and him will have all that they want. There's one other thing that they both share. They're both eccentric. They love to make up puzzles and riddles. If they make a timed bomb, then they come up with a code that fits to some sort of puzzle that they made in their head.
She knows her way around explosives and traps. Her own focus is on the kind that would hinder people, or make them suffer. Gaseous and Chemical bombs are her favorite to work with, though she does know how to make other kinds. She's a bit more sadistic in her approach. She likes to watch people suffocate and suffer. At the same time, she likes to watch them go crazy in chaos, and despair over a mistake that lead to them killing their friend.
Only other quirk is that she likes to snack a lot.

Biography: For most of their lives, they had simply cared for themselves. They did what they wanted within boundaries only given to those who had no power. They lived in happiness, and then their parents died. They lived in happiness, and then they were homeless. They lived in happiness, and then they found the book. A strange, interesting, terrifying, and wonderful book that taught them so much. A book that made them search for more. A book that would eventually drive them apart.
Mouse had grown selfish. She wanted to have a better freedom. The ability to do more of what she wanted, with few people being able to get in her way. She and her brother had similar wishes, but differences were differences, and the two had drifted apart. She joined a group that shared her vision, and she helped them by supplying them with her skills. As she helped them, she found more books, and more opportunities to try something new. She was able to improve herself, while also being able to do what she wished...within reason for now. Her brother was among those that opposed her group, and therefore opposed her. But it didn't matter. Someday, she'll bring him back to her side, and the world will become their playground, and the people their toys.

Other: Her absolute Favorite food is a sandwich that she and her brother had once made together. A sandwich made up of sliced bread, lettuce, a tomato slice, pan-seared onions, home-made garlic cream cheese, a slice of turkey, honey mustard, and mayonnaise. The bread can be substituted with a large everything bagel.

Picture:
kawaii-undertale-anime-frisk-Favim.com-4183495.jpeg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
That's all I got, Cream. Feel free to tell me what I should work on, should you think it necessary

Hey guys, just a quick announcement for those of you who don't know:

I've made @Sentry a Co - GM for the RP so if you need help we now have her on board to help Andy she has the exact same access as myself. This RP has like tripled in size Andy really took off so decided to get the help I needed as I was falling behind in things, which I also apologise greatly for.

Please ignore anything I said previously in this OOC regarding power etc etc. I am currently writing up a clear guide to the setting, and also about character deaths etc. I realise now that this was incredibly unclear, as when I've had this before, it hasn't been a problem, but with a lot more players, different ideas and a lot more experience between these players, we've found these plot holes that I'm now working through.

Not sure when these announcements will be up. Hopefully sometime today. This is also why I haven't posted IC as I'm trying to work out these important details. It shouldn't affect what's written so far, hopefully, but it's to give people a better and clearer idea. If any of you do want to hold off posting until this is up, no problem :)

Thanks guys.

Cream.

I'm not sure, but I might have to back outta this RP, due to the overwhelming number of characters. It's just too much for me to handle, I'm better with a small amount of players. I'm still mulling it over in my head, I'll get back to this, however. Once I have made up my mind.

No problem, Nyx.

Thanks for letting me know and just drop a line once you've decided. If you do decide to stay and you do want help getting involved don't hesitate to drop me a line. I'm putting up clearer guidelines hopefully tomorrow. But either way it's up to you of course.

Cream :)

Reactions: Nyx
I will be updating the first page of the OOC to reflect this so that we have an easier reference. I don't think it's going to be before Saturday though, because I don't think I'll get the access to my bro's laptop. Will try and see if there is an easier way on this thing to update that first post. This will be easier to manage once I'm back home and with my beloved desktop lol.

Either way, Underground friends, shoot me a quick message about how your character feels about Hero. It'd be awkward to treat you like old friends if she's the personification of everything you hate and should be aware of that.

DestrixGunnar: it is. I'm currently writing up some more information regarding the setting and rules and stuff, to give people a clear picture of what's available etc, but if you want to work on a character in the meantime or wait until I've done that, it's no problem. :)

It seems like every day I come back, I find a better picture to represent Hero. This one's a keeper, I think, since it closely matches her outfit.
FP42gNB.png

@Otomos the Crazy accepted. Sorry it took so long. I'm just finishing the write up of changes.

Just to let everyone know, once I'm home, (late tomorrow night/early Saturday morning) I'll be reorganising the OOC to make things easier for people to communicate. Actually, I will probably set that up today. There is also an ADV chat room created for OOC talk. When going into chat, for those who don't know how to get there, if you click the plus next to general chat, there will be several OOC rooms. One is adv. just click that :)

I'll move the rest of the profiles over on Saturday and update everything properly then. If you have any questions in the meantime though, let me know through PM and I'll answer. :)

Name : Poppy Heathryn

Gang: The Disciples ( North )

Appearence: 5ft even with long, mouse brown hair that wavess around her head. She has grey-blue eyes and almost never smiles.
She is 130 lbs and is often wearing a blue sweatshirt, black pants, and black tennis shoes. She carries a grey satchel with her
that holds all of her herbal and medicinal supplies and tools ( along with a few bottles of chemicals(she has no idea what chemicals they are ). she has a long scar that
runs down from her elbow just stopping below her wrist.

Weapons: Her syringes with poison ( made by her parents, they have no measurments on them )
along with a (L96A1) sniper rifle ( however she doesn't know much about the names of weapons
so she doesn't know what it's called other than how to use it and what ammo she would need )

Personality: She is very cold and thus isn't very talkative and sociable.However once she comes to trust others she can be very kind.
She also isn't scared of much. She loves puzzels and solving questions and thus is often curious
and she loves to satisfy her curiosity.
She likes to think of herself as a herbalist. She memorized every plant and what they look like as well as their uses and
if they are poisonus

Biography: She doesn't remember much however that doesn't bother her. She lived with her parents who were trying to find a
cure other than using the key ( not very succesfully ). From what she remembers, her parents felt that this "key" was just a hoax that groups were
using to manipulate others into joining them. One night while she was studying in the crawl space of her room ( the place where
she kept most of her books ( just one on medicinal plants and the baisics of making medicine using common plants and her medicinal experiments )
intruders broke into their house ( a run down building that was half
crumbling into dust ). The were after her parents and when her parents refused to leave with them they killed them.
During this time she just stayed silent and waited for the intruders to leave the building so she could leave the space.
A few years after this happend The Diciples found her and took her in.

She had no other siblings to take care of her when her parents died so she had to learn how to fend for herself.

Other: Her favorite foods are anything that's sour and she's also very clumsy. She also has issues of remembering where she set
items so she has to label everything she owns and stores them in very...VERY... specific spots.

The Reason that she joined The Diciples is because she was furious that people would kill her parents just because they
were attempting to find another cure and she doesn't want those type of people to live. ( in fact she despises them so if the
key is found she is going to make sure no one like that gets cured )

Last edited:
If anyone from the NORTH wants to have some... interesting connection with the WEST, please hit me up via conversations. :) I need one person... ^^ Details can be discussed.

~M

Back