Gavin Reed

" Good fucking bye. Don't let the door slam your ass on the way out," he shouted, happy that there were less people in the diner so he could enjoy his coffee in relative piece as it would.

Gavin glared and stormed the fuck over to Michiko with an angry glare on his face and looked over at her. " What the fuck did you say bitch?" He asked, waiting to see if she would repeat it. After a moment of debating in his head, he pulled out his gun on her and put on a horrible awful smirk.

" Would you care to repeat what you said about me?" He asked, his fingers already on the trigger. Maybe this vacation would get exciting.

@Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Diner

Standing when Gavin started to approach, as if expecting him to try and pick a fight with her, Michiko finished her cigarette and placed a hand on her hip.

"I said you're a big baby, and apparently you need a hearing aid, too." She scoffed, not at all flinching at the fact he had his gun pointed at her. Scowling, she threw a glare at Gavin.

tumblr_p4u7piX3X51wk2bq8o8_250.jpg

"You're really putting yourself on thin ice pointing that at me, y'know that dumbass?" She sighed. This was like the hundreth time she had a gun in her face.

She at least put some thought into what her next set of actions could possibly be however, what with Hatchin nearby. She may have looked relaxed, but really she was inching for a fight.

Hatchin meanwhile, looked between the two foul mouthed adults with furrowed brows. Trying to find a way to difuse the situation, while also not being threatened by Gavin in the process was probably going to be tough-unless someone else did it before her.

@Lucky @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Diner

"Recommendations? Ehh, I'm not too sure, but I bet there's some good places to eat or some nice places to buy clothes." Gold suggested with a thoughtful look on his face. He did like taking in sights, so he was definitely going to do that while here anyway.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Yun Lee @Airport

"Pointing a gun at someone who insulted you... The hell is your problem...?" Wilardo would speak as he stopped in the doorway of the diner and turned around to see this.

"How about you lower the gun and go back to your coffee.." Wilardo speaking casually aiming his pistol at Gavin.

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @DinerPeeps

Gavin Reed

Gavin really could use some peace and quiet. It was all that he fucking wanted and then this bitch had to go and call him a big fucking baby and deaf and something in him snapped.

He paused as he had a pistol pulled on him and though he didn't want to agree with the fucker who had made the suggestion, he doubted that anyone was going to feel sympathy for him.

He didn't reply to her as he went back to his coffee and tried to not scream. Why couldn't he have one fucking good day? Just one good day where someone didn't insult him.

Normally, he wouldn't give up so easily and had shot someone, but he was just fucking already and it was even that early in the morning, stirring his coffee and sipping it before mumbling under his breath.

" Can't even have a good fucking day on my birthday, same as every fucking year. Even when on vacation, doesn't change the fact my birthday sucks," he said, not directing it at anyone directly.

He didn't even care if anyone heard. He honestly was debating if shooting himself in the head would make a more pleasant birthday, directing the gun towards his forehead as he sipped his coffee with his free hand.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan @Diner

Gavin Reed

Gavin really could use some peace and quiet. It was all that he fucking wanted and then this bitch had to go and call him a big fucking baby and deaf and something in him snapped.

He paused as he had a pistol pulled on him and though he didn't want to agree with the fucker who had made the suggestion, he doubted that anyone was going to feel sympathy for him.

He didn't reply to her as he went back to his coffee and tried to not scream. Why couldn't he have one fucking good day? Just one good day where someone didn't insult him.

Normally, he wouldn't give up so easily and had shot someone, but he was just fucking already and it was even that early in the morning, stirring his coffee and sipping it before mumbling under his breath.

" Can't even have a good fucking day on my birthday, same as every fucking year. Even when on vacation, doesn't change the fact my birthday sucks," he said, not directing it at anyone directly.

He didn't even care if anyone heard. He honestly was debating if shooting himself in the head would make a more pleasant birthday, directing the gun towards his forehead as he sipped his coffee with his free hand.

Getting up from her seat, Hatchin made her way over to Gavin. Gently tugging on his sleeve, the blonde looked up at Gavin, before glancimg to Michiko briefly. The woman in question was pretending that she wasn't watching them.

latest

"Hey, Mister..." She muttered, looking up at him. "I'm sorry for Michiko calling you a baby, but you were being a jerk...well, you both were. Could you just put the gun away...please?" The last part was said in a more quieter, and tired, tone.

@Lucky @Crimson Spartan @Diner

"Costume party? Well, I guess you can call it one of those, heh..." The horned woman chuckled deeply. As they all tried to figure out where to go, she jumped in. "What the kid said! I'm in the mood for some grub! From what I saw on the brochure for this joint, they got a ramen stand over on Island Five."

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Takumi

Gavin Reed

Gavin looked at the little blond person who had walked over to him who had been there and noticed that she was tugging on his sleeve and he looked over at her and tilted his head, not certain to put down the coffee or the gun at the same time.

"What do you want, kid?" He asked, looking over at her and was silent. " I haven't been having a good fucking day, but I guess I was a jerk." He lowered the gun. " I'm Detective Gavin Reed.... what's your name kid?" He asked as he drank his coffee.

Gavin Reed

Wilardo put his pistol away at this point. So this guy was having an off day huh...? On a birthday none the less but to be fair the guy was asking for it pulling that gun on that girl.

Getting up from her seat, Hatchin made her way over to Gavin. Gently tugging on his sleeve, the blonde looked up at Gavin, before glancimg to Michiko briefly. The woman in question was pretending that she wasn't watching them.

latest

"Hey, Mister..." She muttered, looking up at him. "I'm sorry for Michiko calling you a baby, but you were being a jerk...well, you both were. Could you just put the gun away...please?" The last part was said in a more quieter, and tired, tone.

Gavin Reed

Gavin looked at the little blond person who had walked over to him who had been there and noticed that she was tugging on his sleeve and he looked over at her and tilted his head, not certain to put down the coffee or the gun at the same time.

"What do you want, kid?" He asked, looking over at her and was silent. " I haven't been having a good fucking day, but I guess I was a jerk." He lowered the gun. " I'm Detective Gavin Reed.... what's your name kid?" He asked as he drank his coffee.

'Well not like it;s my problem that the guy is upset..' Wilardo thought to himself before taking a seat once again in the diner to make sure nothing else bad happens.

@Takumi @Lucky @DinerPeeps

Gavin Reed

Hatchin relaxed when Gavin put the gun down, becoming a little more relieved. "I'm Hana Morenos, but most people just call me Hatchin. Nice to meet you....well, properly." She introduced herself. "Are you here for Detective work or just vacation?" She asked curiously.

Wilardo put his pistol away at this point. So this guy was having an off day huh...? On a birthday none the less but to be fair the guy was asking for it pulling that gun on that girl.

'Well not like it;s my problem that the guy is upset..' Wilardo thought to himself before taking a seat once again in the diner to make sure nothing else bad happens.

"Hey, you...thanks." Michiko spoke up, turning to address Wilardo while Hatchin spoke to the calmer Gavin Reed.

Last edited:
Gavin Reed

Gavin looked over at her and made a note to curse less since it was a little girl he was sitting next too. " It's nice to meet you as well, Hatchin, though Hana seems like a name. Let's say it's more of a forced vacation by the boss since a co-worker is slightly on edge after a skirmish we had."

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan

Gavin Reed

Gavin looked over at her and made a note to curse less since it was a little girl he was sitting next too. " It's nice to meet you as well, Hatchin, though Hana seems like a name. Let's say it's more of a forced vacation by the boss since a co-worker is slightly on edge after a skirmish we had."

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan

Hatchin nodded in understanding, before deciding to sit next to him. "We're only here because we got on the wrong plane and Michiko hasn't bothered finding a plane back. It's not so bad though, since it almost feels normal for once." She commented. If her comment had anything to do with the fight that almost happened earlier or not was a mystery really.

"Also happy birthday." She added. She figured someone should wish him one and hope that he wouldn't point his gun at anyone else either since she herself never got the luxury and maybe his day would turn around otherwise.

....Wow, how did she always end up meeting gun toting adults wherever she went?

@Lucky @Crimson Spartan

Gavin Reed

Gavin chuckled a bit as he had the exact same thing happen to him. The boss had planned to send him to New York for some anger management classes, but after he had gotten on the wrong plane, he had decided to stay here. Spending his birthday on this island didn't seem to bad at the moment. He wondered if she normally had guns pointed at her guardian.

Gavin smiled and if it was for the busted nose and scowl, he could be seen as quite handsome. " Thanks kid for that. Want anything since you have been so nice like a doughnut or something?" He asked as he finished sipping on the coffee.

...Wow, how did she always end up meeting gun toting adults wherever she went?

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan

Hatchin relaxed when Gavin put the gun down, becoming a little more relieved. "I'm Hana Morenos, but most people just call me Hatchin. Nice to meet you....well, properly." She introduced herself. "Are you here for Detective work or just vacation?" She asked curiously.

"Hey, you...thanks." Michiko spoke up, turning to address Wilardo while Hatchin spoke to the calmer Gavin Reed.

"Eh...?" Wilardo said as he glanced at Michiko who was thanking him for his actions.

"No need for thanks...just seemed like the right thing to do..." Wilardo spoke simply leaving it at that for now.

Gavin Reed

Gavin chuckled a bit as he had the exact same thing happen to him. The boss had planned to send him to New York for some anger management classes, but after he had gotten on the wrong plane, he had decided to stay here. Spending his birthday on this island didn't seem to bad at the moment. He wondered if she normally had guns pointed at her guardian.

Gavin smiled and if it was for the busted nose and scowl, he could be seen as quite handsome. " Thanks kid for that. Want anything since you have been so nice like a doughnut or something?" He asked as he finished sipping on the coffee.

...Wow, how did she always end up meeting gun toting adults wherever she went?

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan

"Eh? Are you sure?" She asked, unsure if she'd want him spending anything on her. Really she just talked to him to get him to put the gun down more than anything.

"Eh...?" Wilardo said as he glanced at Michiko who was thanking him for his actions.

"No need for thanks...just seemed like the right thing to do..." Wilardo spoke simply leaving it at that for now.

tumblr_ov1frkzEDC1wyxvipo2_250.png

"Yeah well you kept me from wasting my time." Michiko responded matter-of-factly. Granted, fighting Gavin could have been fun in it's own right, she came here to eat mostly. Glancing to side to check on Hatchin briefly, she returned her gaze to Wilardo. "So what's your story on being here?" She asked. She didn't care a whole lot, but curiosity was a hard thing to get rid of.

"Eh? Are you sure?" She asked, unsure if she'd want him spending anything on her. Really she just talked to him to get him to put the gun down more than anything.

tumblr_ov1frkzEDC1wyxvipo2_250.png

"Yeah well you kept me from wasting my time." Michiko responded matter-of-factly. Granted, fighting Gavin could have been fun in it's own right, she came here to eat mostly. Glancing to side to check on Hatchin briefly, she returned her gaze to Wilardo. "So what's your story on being here?" She asked. She didn't care a whole lot, but curiosity was a hard thing to get rid of.

"Business....though I didn't expect to end up here... Still I suppose it's not exactly a bad thing I ended up here.."

Wilardo spoke to Michiko over the matter in his usual emotionless voice.

@Takumi @Lucky @Diner

Gavin Reed

Gavin looked at her with a weak smile. " Listen, you literally talked me out of committing suicide on my birthday. A doughnut is the least I could do for all you have done, Hatchin."

@Takumi

"Business....though I didn't expect to end up here... Still I suppose it's not exactly a bad thing I ended up here.."

Wilardo spoke to Michiko over the matter in his usual emotionless voice.

@Takumi @Lucky @Diner

Michiko rose a brow briefly. "Business, hm? Eh, I guess we both didn't expect to end up here." She shrugged.

Gavin Reed

Gavin looked at her with a weak smile. " Listen, you literally talked me out of committing suicide on my birthday. A doughnut is the least I could do for all you have done, Hatchin."

@Takumi

"Okay." Hatchin smiled. She couldn't really argue with that, not like she actively would. Though it still felt a little weird to have people buy you things. It was better than Michiko occasionally stealing stuff for her however.

@Lucky @Crimson Spartan

Gavin Reed

Gavin looked over at her smile and felt good about being nice to a kid. He would have to make it up later by being an asshole to a puppy or something. " Any particular type of doughnut you want or does it not matter?" He asked.

@Takumi @Crimson Spartan

Michiko rose a brow briefly. "Business, hm? Eh, I guess we both didn't expect to end up here." She shrugged.

"Okay." Hatchin smiled. She couldn't really argue with that, not like she actively would. Though it still felt a little weird to have people buy you things. It was better than Michiko occasionally stealing stuff for her however.

@Lucky @Crimson Spartan

"..."

Wilardo remained silent for a moment before a thought came to mind very suddenly.

"Huh... What if there's a reason for this...? I mean...I highly doubt we ended up here by an accident.."
He spoke as he thought about it.

@Takumi @Lucky @Diner

Last edited:
❝ Hm... ramen sounds quite appetizing. ❞ Akagi mused a little at the suggestion. Well, she hasn't eaten since she's departed for this vacation, and ramen was something that she hasn't had so much of in recent times.

@York @Takumi @Yun Lee

❝ Huh? I don't get it. I mean... this is a vacation spot, right? That's what me and Enty were told before we got here. ❞ San Diego tilted her head in confusion with Wilardo's point. The cruiser was completely unaware of the fact that Enterprise happened to leave the diner unnoticed.

@Takumi @Lucky @Crimson Spartan

❝ Hm... ramen sounds quite appetizing. ❞ Akagi mused a little at the suggestion. Well, she hasn't eaten since she's departed for this vacation, and ramen was something that she hasn't had so much of in recent times.

@York @Takumi @Yun Lee

❝ Huh? I don't get it. I mean... this is a vacation spot, right? That's what me and Enty were told before we got here. ❞ San Diego tilted her head in confusion with Wilardo's point. The cruiser was completely unaware of the fact that Enterprise happened to leave the diner unnoticed.

@Takumi @Lucky @Crimson Spartan

"You and your friend were told but in turn it seems at least three people didn't intend on ending up here..."

"Just thought it was a little strange..."
Wilardo spoke to San Diego responding to her in his usual manor.

@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Diner

"Well, what are we waitin' for, huh? Let's get a move on!" The girl started off out of the airport, before glancing back at the others. "Oh yeah, gotta introduce myself. The name's Bows..." She paused. "...ette. Yeah, Bowsette!"

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Takumi

Back