"What, you ain't never seen a dame with cat ears before?" A feminine voice piped up behind Jean, though her tone was anything but dainty. If they were to turn around, they'd find the speaker with her arms crossed, looking at them rather smugly.

bowsette-1-1104x621.png

"Hmph. Tourists." Though considering she was a tourist herself well...maybe she could use a better derogatory term. Try not to think about it too much.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Airport​
tumblr_p4u7piX3X51wk2bq8o3_250.jpg

"What a big baby." Came the offhanded comment of one woman who, after having gotten on the wrong plane about a week ago ended up here, held a cigarette between her fingers. But hey, here was pretty much better than her world anyway, so might as well enjoy it to the fullest, right? The child next to her gave her a look that was disapproving and a little judging but she paid it no mind.

@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Crimson Spartan @Third Island Diner

Oh1F5lpE_400x400.jpg

"I don't get why Lyra suggested I come here, but I guess if it means me and my team can take a nice needed break, then I won't complain." A young man spoke to himself, as he had stretched.

Noticing the small group nearby he tilted his head a bit. "Did I miss a costume party? Or are those real?" He spoke up, holding the back of his head with his hands in a rather relaxed pose despite the whole different world aspect going on.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Yun Lee @Airport
tumblr_pg1zajAyTR1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ How cute. Unable to tell apart the difference between fox and cat ears, unable to see that these are real and a part of me... Though, it's all so cute to see the reactions so I'll allow this. Fufufufu... ❞ Akagi giggled mostly to herself as she took in their words.

❝ Oh, a costume party? I don't think I heard anything about one, but what a shame, I'd love to bring along my best garments to any fruitful occasion. ❞ Speaking of which, they were all technically tourists here, happening to group up at a vacation spot. So she got an idea.

❝ Say, would any one of you have recommendations for me on what I shall try out here? I intended to come here for a memorable experience, and a vacation like this is a first for the Sakura Empire's finest carrier. Don't be afraid, I don't bite~ ❞

@Takumi @York @Yun Lee
@Airport
Standing when Gavin started to approach, as if expecting him to try and pick a fight with her, Michiko finished her cigarette and placed a hand on her hip.

"I said you're a big baby, and apparently you need a hearing aid, too." She scoffed, not at all flinching at the fact he had his gun pointed at her. Scowling, she threw a glare at Gavin.

tumblr_p4u7piX3X51wk2bq8o8_250.jpg

"You're really putting yourself on thin ice pointing that at me, y'know that dumbass?" She sighed. This was like the hundreth time she had a gun in her face.

She at least put some thought into what her next set of actions could possibly be however, what with Hatchin nearby. She may have looked relaxed, but really she was inching for a fight.

Hatchin meanwhile, looked between the two foul mouthed adults with furrowed brows. Trying to find a way to difuse the situation, while also not being threatened by Gavin in the process was probably going to be tough-unless someone else did it before her.

@Lucky @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Diner

"Recommendations? Ehh, I'm not too sure, but I bet there's some good places to eat or some nice places to buy clothes." Gold suggested with a thoughtful look on his face. He did like taking in sights, so he was definitely going to do that while here anyway.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Yun Lee @Airport
"Costume party? Well, I guess you can call it one of those, heh..." The horned woman chuckled deeply. As they all tried to figure out where to go, she jumped in. "What the kid said! I'm in the mood for some grub! From what I saw on the brochure for this joint, they got a ramen stand over on Island Five."

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Takumi
❝ Hm... ramen sounds quite appetizing. ❞ Akagi mused a little at the suggestion. Well, she hasn't eaten since she's departed for this vacation, and ramen was something that she hasn't had so much of in recent times.

@York @Takumi @Yun Lee

❝ Huh? I don't get it. I mean... this is a vacation spot, right? That's what me and Enty were told before we got here. ❞ San Diego tilted her head in confusion with Wilardo's point. The cruiser was completely unaware of the fact that Enterprise happened to leave the diner unnoticed.

@Takumi @Lucky @Crimson Spartan

"You and your friend were told but in turn it seems at least three people didn't intend on ending up here..."

"Just thought it was a little strange..."
Wilardo spoke to San Diego responding to her in his usual manor.

@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Diner
"Well, what are we waitin' for, huh? Let's get a move on!" The girl started off out of the airport, before glancing back at the others. "Oh yeah, gotta introduce myself. The name's Bows..." She paused. "...ette. Yeah, Bowsette!"

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Takumi
Jean Kirstein
@Gummi Bunnies @Yun Lee @Takumi
@Diner

Jean rubbed his eyes, shaking his head as he started to realize that what the strange 'Fox-costumed' woman was in fact, actually part fox... Just like how this other woman that showed up somewhat patronizing him was apparently part-turtle.

0KLXurY.png

"... Not... A... Costume...?" He stuttered, shaking his head as he let this fact sink in.

The last time he left his home world, things weren't as hectic as this... Granted he nearly got overtaken by some kind of disease. Shaking his head as the others said something about getting something to eat, Jean decided to try and take point so to speak.

6slrt5C.png

"I don't know what this 'ramen' you're talking about is, but... If we're buying it, put it on my tab." He said, figuring he'd try and leave a good impression.

Especially since his first impression didn't go down so well on account of him misjudging the situation.​

UoqMtlv.png

A young, masked individual in a cat costume opened the door to the diner and entered the building. He strolled over to one of the bar stools and seated himself, shooting a grin at whoever worked in this location. "So, I hear this is where a cat can come to grab a bite to eat?" he questioned, directed at anyone willing to answer him.

@Diner​

Just as San Diego's confusion only peaked, that was when the Eagle Union cruiser heard a particular Sakura Fleet's voice. Jean would feel someone creep up behind him and wrap their arms around for a hug from behind.

❝ Oh? Treating us to ramen, are you? How... peculiar of you, especially after that misstep, hmmm~? ❞ Akagi let out these words in a sing-song whisper, leaning over from behind and near Jean's right ear.

❝ U-Um... erm, why is no one seeing how scary fox lady is being? ❞ San Diego spoke in a hushed tone. There was no telling what could go wrong with Akagi here and without her sister ship around to keep a filter on the unhinged aircraft carrier.

yuu-koito-bloom-into-you-1.75.jpg

❝ I... I guess so. ❞ Off to the other side of the diner, which was the less chaotic side of things, a girl went ahead to answer the masked boy. There wasn't much else to do here by herself, and she was already waiting on someone else. Supposed she could talk to someone that wasn't letting out dangerous vibes while she was here.

@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @York @Takumi @Lucky @Neko Shogun
@Diner

Merlin.%28Fate.stay.night%29.full.2065510.jpg

❝ What wonderful weather today. I suppose that trip away from Avalon was worth it after all. ❞ Merlin commented with a satisfied tone of voice. If it were not this type of weather, he would've decided to traverse his way back to that comfy tower of his. Though, something didn't strike it as enough for the mage.

❝ The one time I decide to shed away the shut-in behavior, and I find myself the only individual here at this park. It must be the new human nature for be shut-ins, haha... ❞

@Anyone @Jabberwock Park

The pink haired girl watched as various chracters came to and from the park, talking amongst themselves, oblivious to her hidden motives. Maeve didn't know how exactly she ended up on this island, but it was full of rich businessmen, and who better to steal coin or credits from than pompous windbags?

Patch-Preview-Content-NewChamp-Maeve.jpg

Quick as a blur, Maeve dashes across the path, sliding past the man and his girlfriend almost in slow motion while they had been locked in the middle of their conversation. She couldn't remember the topic, but that was not what she was after. The cat thief snatched the bag of gold from the man's hip before he even knew what happened, leaving the two with a pink blur of wind to interrupt their talk and look around for the source of the noise.

Maeve chuckled to herself, proud of her conquest. The gold wasn't as much as she'd like, but it was enough to keep her from going hungry tonight.

She then noticed a rather strange looking man talking to himself. Or rather, by himself. He looked like he had something of value to him. But what was it?

"Vell hello there, stranger. It's dangerous to be alone in ze park, you know."

@Gummi Bunnies @Anyone @Jabberwock Park

The lone Caster's subtle comment was proven to have ironic timing with another arrival greeting him. It would be extremely rude to ignore this woman's words.

❝ Hello to you as well, miss. My my... I should be saying the same to you. Parks are beautiful recreation spots, indeed, especially in exquisitely harsh daylight. It pains me from thinking on what could ruin such a fine day, hm~ ❞ He spoke as if he had no care in the world. To be fair, he really didn't. He somewhat lost this need to care for his own wellbeing after being stuck at Avalon for god knows how long.

❝ Right... how forgetful of me, this is the part where we exchange names and form a sense of familiarity. Or has the process of introductions changed since I last saw human interaction? ❞ The mage rambles on, tapping the end of his rather impractical looking staff on the pavement. ❝ No matters, I'll provide a name even if you were meaning to warn me only and to move on with your day. Haha... my name is Merlin, the co-... well, actually now the former court magus of the radiant King Arthur, the mysterious Mage of Flowers, and so forth. Buuuut I'm content as it is with the name Merlin alone. ❞

He went on and on, and to be brutally honest, it was almost like he had no filter to begin with. Almost like he was oblivious to the fact that there is such thing as "saying too much."

@Hahli Nuva
@Jabberwock Park

Merlin. The name rolled off of Maeve's tongue with a flourish.

The name sounded simple enough to remember yet carried with it considerable weight. Maeve could only imagine the stories this man had experienced and how much of it he found in gold. Maeve figured he was just another rich nobleman to steal from, but as she spent time in his vicinity she began to realize all too soon that Merlin was different from the arrogant overlords that she had come across in her travels.

Whatever it was, Maeve couldn't put her finger on it. Was it his magic? Did he know she planned to rob him? Did he even have any money on his person?

"But of course. You may call me Maeve. I'm currently.. on the market for fresh clients..."

The Blade Mistress fingered her magic daggers hidden within her magic longcoat. With any luck, Merlin would be too dazed and confused to deal with her when she made her move.

@Gummi Bunnies @Jabberwock Park

For a moment, a quizzical look took form on his face. The appearance was a second brief, replaced with that ever-friendly smile.

❝ Ah... I see, I see. On a set of islands meant to cater all sorts of tourists, some come for leisure, and some come for business. How marvelous that a location can serve such unintended circumstances! ❞ Merlin clapped his hands as if he were excited to announce that needless observation of his. Marinating Maeve's words in his head, he couldn't help himself.

❝ If you don't mind, I'm rather curious on what goes about with this market and what kind of clients you meet. Pray tell~ ❞ The mage merely kept a cheery tone, not at all hiding over the fact that he was practically prying into what could be private matters.

@Hahli Nuva
@JabberwockPark

Maeve decided to let her facade falter just enough that Merlin couldn't pinpoint her actions until it was too late. She neded something she could take and run off with to pawn later.

She needed to play her cards right this time. Her speed wouldn't be enough. Or would it?

"My clients are as numerous as the stars in the sky, my dear. For a generous amount of coin, I can ensure your stay here is...undisturbed."

@Gummi Bunnies @Jabberwock Park

qcnFPbK.jpg

❝ What are the odds? Haha, a shameless mage running into such a popular lass. It must be good fortune that this is quite the remote location, I can't imagine how you cater to every lucky client. ❞ Merlin flashed a flirtatious wink as he commented on her words. It is such a wonder on what direction he was taking this conversation into, or if he had any direction to begin with. Though, his joyous look finally soured into a thoughtful expression.

❝ Hm... undisturbed, you say? That's food for thought. Though, I doubt a wandering disturbance like myself would need that type of service... unless... ❞ The half-incubus stood there in silence after drifting away in thought, and then abruptly snapping his fingers as if he just remembered something. ❝ Oh yes, that's right... the Fairy of the Lake must be upset with me after all this time. But what could a stingy fairy like her want from me? I couldn't owe her anything... right? ❞

Merlin started to ramble mostly to himself again, all of a sudden trying to remember something that might as well have no importance now. Tapping the end of his staff as he tried to remember needless things, a metallic clinking could heard in the pockets of his pure white robe.

@Hahli Nuva

Just as San Diego's confusion only peaked, that was when the Eagle Union cruiser heard a particular Sakura Fleet's voice. Jean would feel someone creep up behind him and wrap their arms around for a hug from behind.

❝ Oh? Treating us to ramen, are you? How... peculiar of you, especially after that misstep, hmmm~? ❞ Akagi let out these words in a sing-song whisper, leaning over from behind and near Jean's right ear.

❝ U-Um... erm, why is no one seeing how scary fox lady is being? ❞ San Diego spoke in a hushed tone. There was no telling what could go wrong with Akagi here and without her sister ship around to keep a filter on the unhinged aircraft carrier.

yuu-koito-bloom-into-you-1.75.jpg

❝ I... I guess so. ❞ Off to the other side of the diner, which was the less chaotic side of things, a girl went ahead to answer the masked boy. There wasn't much else to do here by herself, and she was already waiting on someone else. Supposed she could talk to someone that wasn't letting out dangerous vibes while she was here.

@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @York @Takumi @Lucky @Neko Shogun
@Diner

Wilardo noticed the newcomers enter in just as San Diego brought up something about the 'scary fox lady'. He looked at Akagi for a moment and while he thought she was strange he didn't exactly see a reason to fear her.

"Doesn't seem scary to me.." Wilardo finally spoke to San Diego seeming unfazed at all by Akagi's behavior..she was strange sure but didn't seem scary as of now...

@Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @York @Takumi @Lucky @Neko Shogun @Diner

qcnFPbK.jpg

❝ What are the odds? Haha, a shameless mage running into such a popular lass. It must be good fortune that this is quite the remote location, I can't imagine how you cater to every lucky client. ❞ Merlin flashed a flirtatious wink as he commented on her words. It is such a wonder on what direction he was taking this conversation into, or if he had any direction to begin with. Though, his joyous look finally soured into a thoughtful expression.

❝ Hm... undisturbed, you say? That's food for thought. Though, I doubt a wandering disturbance like myself would need that type of service... unless... ❞ The half-incubus stood there in silence after drifting away in thought, and then abruptly snapping his fingers as if he just remembered something. ❝ Oh yes, that's right... the Fairy of the Lake must be upset with me after all this time. But what could a stingy fairy like her want from me? I couldn't owe her anything... right? ❞

Merlin started to ramble mostly to himself again, all of a sudden trying to remember something that might as well have no importance now. Tapping the end of his staff as he tried to remember needless things, a metallic clinking could heard in the pockets of his pure white robe.

@Hahli Nuva

laslow-fire-emblem-heroes-37.5.jpg

"My... Not only is this such a lovely park...but it also holds quite the lovely cast of characters! I can see why this place was so highly recommended!..." Laslow happily spoke to himself as he walked through the park at first oblivious to the.....'interesting' conversation Merlin and Maeve were having. Soon enough he does notice the two and decides to approach keeping up his usual smile as he did.
cHNQIg6.png

"I hope i'm not intruding but I simply wanted to see how you two were doing..." Laslow speaking to the both of them deciding to open up with this. He didn't know at all what was going on but it was easy to determine his line of work due to his clothing. That sword he wore on his hip in it's sheath was also a dead giveaway.

@Gummi Bunnies @Hahli Nuva @Jabberwock Park

❝ Oh! No worries, good sir. ❞ Merlin snapped out of his rambling train of thought, giving off a friendly smile to show that Laslow was indeed not intruding or interrupting this conversation. The mage took a moment to assess the situation at hand before continuing on. ❝ You only happened to come about as I was finding myself lost within countless thoughts. A lot on my mind, haha. ❞

@Crimson Spartan @Hahli Nuva
@JabberwockPark

Maeve silently cured Laslow for interrupting her plans. This kid didn't even look older than 18, and yet he had armor and a sword. She'd have to try her luck another time. She doubted even she could fight both of them if they attacked her.

"Greetings. Your armor looks new. I'm assuming you're some kind of soldier?"

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Jabberwock Park

Jean Kirstein
@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Lucky @Neko Shogun
@Diner

Jean felt literally every hair on the back of his neck stand up as the strange fox-girl... Person... With some strange gear on suddenly whispered what she did in his ear. There were alot of mixed feelings swirling around in him, fear though being one of the more dominant ones, but even despite his fear, he decided to force himself to plant is feet, and stay his ground.

Ctli5Wr.png

"Y-Yeah... So? It's only fair after all...!" He protested, slowly regaining his composure a little as he returned to his usual rash, and stubborn self.

His eyes darted around the establishment, as he could pick out a few others that seemed to have joined in on the conversation, which fortunately helped him snap out of it just a little faster...

CDZNPkr.png

Without responding directly to what the two girls were muttering about the... Fox-girl, Jean instead, just gave them a look as if to say 'watch what you say'. Though, it wasn't inteded to come off as hostile as it might have.

Elizia
@Gummi Bunnies @Hahli Nuva @Crimson Spartan
@Jabberwock Park

There was a sudden glint of emerald steel... As a twin pair of what seemed to be scimitars were caught in the glare of a nearby lamp. The dim glow of some kind of white amulet hung around her neck, alongside a crimson drape, and purple, slightly mystical looking robes.

She looked like she had stepped right out of some kind of medieval fantasy era, but even so, she didn't look too confused about her surroundings. No, she had a sense of purpose about her, like she was dead set to do something, no matter what all the time.

Clearing her throat rather loudly, she crossed her arms and tapped her foot as she took in the situation unfolding in the park itself, as if debating how much she wanted to get involved right now.

"Am I interrupting something?" She asked, cocking her head to one side as she spoke.

It was hard to tell if she was trying to be intimidating, or if she was poking fun at the situation, but all the same... She wasn't afraid to make her presense known.

❝ Oh! No worries, good sir. ❞ Merlin snapped out of his rambling train of thought, giving off a friendly smile to show that Laslow was indeed not intruding or interrupting this conversation. The mage took a moment to assess the situation at hand before continuing on. ❝ You only happened to come about as I was finding myself lost within countless thoughts. A lot on my mind, haha. ❞

@Crimson Spartan @Hahli Nuva
@JabberwockPark

"Ah I see good sir...It seemed you two were having a rather interesting conversation so I simply couldn't help myself.." Laslow speaks before hearing Maeve speak to him.

Maeve silently cured Laslow for interrupting her plans. This kid didn't even look older than 18, and yet he had armor and a sword. She'd have to try her luck another time. She doubted even she could fight both of them if they attacked her.

"Greetings. Your armor looks new. I'm assuming you're some kind of soldier?"

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Jabberwock Park

cHNQIg6.png

"Of some sort I suppose so....Oh! I haven't properly introduced myself yet...? How very rude of me but I am Laslow a retainer to prince Xander of Nohr..." Laslow speaking to Maeve finally introducing himself to her and Merlin.

Jean Kirstein
@Yun Lee @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Takumi @Lucky @Neko Shogun
@Diner

Jean felt literally every hair on the back of his neck stand up as the strange fox-girl... Person... With some strange gear on suddenly whispered what she did in his ear. There were alot of mixed feelings swirling around in him, fear though being one of the more dominant ones, but even despite his fear, he decided to force himself to plant is feet, and stay his ground.

Ctli5Wr.png

"Y-Yeah... So? It's only fair after all...!" He protested, slowly regaining his composure a little as he returned to his usual rash, and stubborn self.

His eyes darted around the establishment, as he could pick out a few others that seemed to have joined in on the conversation, which fortunately helped him snap out of it just a little faster...

CDZNPkr.png

Without responding directly to what the two girls were muttering about the... Fox-girl, Jean instead, just gave them a look as if to say 'watch what you say'. Though, it wasn't inteded to come off as hostile as it might have.

Elizia
@Gummi Bunnies @Hahli Nuva @Crimson Spartan
@Jabberwock Park

There was a sudden glint of emerald steel... As a twin pair of what seemed to be scimitars were caught in the glare of a nearby lamp. The dim glow of some kind of white amulet hung around her neck, alongside a crimson drape, and purple, slightly mystical looking robes.

She looked like she had stepped right out of some kind of medieval fantasy era, but even so, she didn't look too confused about her surroundings. No, she had a sense of purpose about her, like she was dead set to do something, no matter what all the time.

Clearing her throat rather loudly, she crossed her arms and tapped her foot as she took in the situation unfolding in the park itself, as if debating how much she wanted to get involved right now.

"Am I interrupting something?" She asked, cocking her head to one side as she spoke.

It was hard to tell if she was trying to be intimidating, or if she was poking fun at the situation, but all the same... She wasn't afraid to make her presense known.

"Ah no worries there milady. We're all just enjoying a wonderful time..!" laslow states before looking at Elizia.

sJMvZvQ.png

"Might I just say though that you look absolutely gorgeous, milady..." Laslow speaking in a full on attempt to flirt with Elizia.

@Hahli Nuva @Gummi Bunnies @York

Oh? So another joins this jolly conversation? Surely with this amount of people involved, that wouldn't have a chance of happening now, and it would be needless to dance around it if it couldn't possibly occur now. The mage kept that friendly smile when Elizia inquired on whether or not she was intruding.

❝ Ah, well... I suppose in a way, there was something bound to happen, but such fine timing! Why yes, accidentally walking into what could've been an unfortunate scene. ❞ Merlin didn't hold back on sounding painfully dramatic, starting off with an extremely vague front until he got straight to the point as he turned his attention to Maeve.

❝ 'Tis a pity, I was mighty curious on how you would go about it, miss Maeve, but it seems as if you chose to ignore all the profitable opportunities that I left for you. Isn't that a shame to realize that as an experienced thief that aimed her sights on a defenseless mage such as myself? ❞ Making sure that both Elizia and Laslow weren't able to see, the half-incubus showed Maeve a sly grin, as if challenging her to do something after being abruptly outed like this. It was hard to tell if he pieced it together on his own or somehow knew it all from the beginning.

@Hahli Nuva @Crimson Spartan @York

"Ah I see good sir...It seemed you two were having a rather interesting conversation so I simply couldn't help myself.." Laslow speaks before hearing Maeve speak to him.

cHNQIg6.png

"Of some sort I suppose so....Oh! I haven't properly introduced myself yet...? How very rude of me but I am Laslow a retainer to prince Xander of Nohr..." Laslow speaking to Maeve finally introducing himself to her and Merlin.

"Ah no worries there milady. We're all just enjoying a wonderful time..!" laslow states before looking at Elizia.

sJMvZvQ.png

"Might I just say though that you look absolutely gorgeous, milady..." Laslow speaking in a full on attempt to flirt with Elizia.

@Hahli Nuva @Gummi Bunnies @York
Oh? So another joins this jolly conversation? Surely with this amount of people involved, that wouldn't have a chance of happening now, and it would be needless to dance around it if it couldn't possibly occur now. The mage kept that friendly smile when Elizia inquired on whether or not she was intruding.

❝ Ah, well... I suppose in a way, there was something bound to happen, but such fine timing! Why yes, accidentally walking into what could've been an unfortunate scene. ❞ Merlin didn't hold back on sounding painfully dramatic, starting off with an extremely vague front until he got straight to the point as he turned his attention to Maeve.

❝ 'Tis a pity, I was mighty curious on how you would go about it, miss Maeve, but it seems as if you chose to ignore all the profitable opportunities that I left for you. Isn't that a shame to realize that as an experienced thief that aimed her sights on a defenseless mage such as myself? ❞ Making sure that both Elizia and Laslow weren't able to see, the half-incubus showed Maeve a sly grin, as if challenging her to do something after being abruptly outed like this. It was hard to tell if he pieced it together on his own or somehow knew it all from the beginning.

@Hahli Nuva @Crimson Spartan @York
Elizia
@Hahli Nuva @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
@Park

Elizia cocked a brow, eyeing the strange... Wizard? And swordswoman before turning back to the swordsman that had spoken to her, looking a little caught offguard by the sudden compliment.

"I... Ah... Thank you... I guess?" She said.

Despite retaining her composure, it was obvious she was thrown off by the complinent, unsure of what the implications might have been. Perhaps she hadn't had that kind of experience with others where she came from.

Soon enough though, her attention shifted to the Wizard, as she pieced together what was happening. It turns out this 'wizard' was in fact some kind of Mage, but... If a common thief was causing him trouble, that indicated he must be some kind of apprentice.

It was beginning to look more and more like a quest for her, and thus... She sprung on what she percieved to be an opportunity.

"I knew it! So... Are you saying you need a bodyguard?" She asked, her hands slowly moving towards the hilts of her blades.

At the drop of a hat, she looked to be prepared for a battle... In fact, she might just be itching for one.​

Elizia
@Hahli Nuva @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan
@Park

Elizia cocked a brow, eyeing the strange... Wizard? And swordswoman before turning back to the swordsman that had spoken to her, looking a little caught offguard by the sudden compliment.

"I... Ah... Thank you... I guess?" She said.

Despite retaining her composure, it was obvious she was thrown off by the complinent, unsure of what the implications might have been. Perhaps she hadn't had that kind of experience with others where she came from.

Soon enough though, her attention shifted to the Wizard, as she pieced together what was happening. It turns out this 'wizard' was in fact some kind of Mage, but... If a common thief was causing him trouble, that indicated he must be some kind of apprentice.

It was beginning to look more and more like a quest for her, and thus... She sprung on what she percieved to be an opportunity.

"I knew it! So... Are you saying you need a bodyguard?" She asked, her hands slowly moving towards the hilts of her blades.

At the drop of a hat, she looked to be prepared for a battle... In fact, she might just be itching for one.​

Maeve was about to respond to Merlin's question when this new warrior entered the conversation. Maeve eyes her slightly, daring her to make a move. This woman pegged her as a common thief it seemed. It wouldn't bethe first time, but if this warrior pressed on with her body guard nonsense, it might be her last.

Maeve needed money, but she didn't want to have to kill someone to get it, even if she had to before. Maybe this woman could be coerced to pursue the other member of the conversation.

"I do believe I have that aspect properly covered. I doubt this mage needs two bodyguards, after all..."

@York @Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Park

Sitting some ways away from all the commotion in the park was a prince and his retainer, observing what was going on and for the younger of the two he seemed to be thinking something over rather seriously.

"Daryun, should we intervene? One looks ready to fight." The prince pondered aloud. Dressed in fine silk, many could assume the fourteen year old was weak from a glance, though with a look at the sword strapped to his hip it could be hard to really gauge his strength. His companion however, was a warrior through amd through based on looks alone.

images

"Best leave them be, Highness. I do not wish for you to get yourself into trouble else I'd have to intervene then." The older of the two replied almost curtly. Arslan sighed at this.

"If his highness wishes, I can try to keep things peaceful for his sake." Daryun added with a small sigh of his own.

@York @Hahli Nuva @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @park

w1I09OQ.png

"So you claim that she planned to rob you...? Seems like a rather bold claim..." Unlike Elizia at first Laslow wasn't so sure about Merlin's claim. He wasn't exactly sure why the mage suddenly decided to claim this and decided to see at first how Maeve would respond.

He did take notice of Elizia's response to him and figured quickly that she didn't seem used to such praise. A shame really considering how beautiful she is he figured she'd have men fighting over her easily.

Now to Maeve who seemed to have perhaps offered to be Merlin's bodyguard...? Laslow wasn't around when this offer was being made so he couldn't verify if this was true or not. So for now his hands remained at his sides in a sign of being passive to this current situation. He didn't see a need to reach for his blade right now so he decided to watch and wait for something to happen.

@York @Gummi Bunnies @Hahli Nuva @Takumi @Park​

Back