Yun Lee

The Sculptor
Administrator
The Convergence Series GM
Staff Member on Hiatus
This roleplay is Non-Canon to The Convergence Series. All you have to do to join in is post! Feel free to check out the OOC thread to discuss interactions with others.

---

latest

Welcome to Jabberwock Island! A beautiful island paradise surrounded by beautiful turquoise ocean, nestled away from the everyday worries and woes of the rest of the Multiverse. A highly popular vacation spot, you may have seen this resort featured in a few virtual reality programs. But this right here? This is the real thing.

As you ride on your plane to this lovely island, maybe you're looking for a getaway from everyday life. Maybe you want to explore this tropical paradise, and enjoy its numerous facilities. Maybe you even took the wrong flight. Who knows? No matter the reason, we're happy to have you. No matter how long it is, we hope you enjoy your stay!​

It had been months since his escape from that retched prison. Since birth, Bane knew nothing but pain and malice after being locked away from birth for crimes his father committed before his own time. Now that he escaped, he decided to leave the confines of his own country and go to the alleged Jabberwock Island, a place he had heard of through the “ether”, so to speak, for some... personal getaway.

latest

The man stood on the beach of the first island with his arms crossed as he silently stared off into the distance in deep thought.

Chilling right outside the Ancient Ruins, Nezu Jirou let out a tired sigh to himself. The ruins itself didn't look like he could stroll right in, so he merely sat outside after making that entire trek from that hotel on the other island for essentially nothing!

tumblr_inline_moakq6sD7m1qz4rgp.png

❝ What am I supposed to tell the Class President? That me coming here was a complete waste of time? Ugh. ❞

@AncientRuins-SecondIsland

Chilling right outside the Ancient Ruins, Nezu Jirou let out a tired sigh to himself. The ruins itself didn't look like he could stroll right in, so he merely sat outside after making that entire trek from that hotel on the other island for essentially nothing!

tumblr_inline_moakq6sD7m1qz4rgp.png

❝ What am I supposed to tell the Class President? That me coming here was a complete waste of time? Ugh. ❞

@AncientRuins-SecondIsland
Whilst outside the ruins, Jirou would hear the sound of... something popping? The popping sound was followed up by some rather loud and obnoxious smacking, then yet another pop. If he were to merely direct his attention towards the sudden sound, he’d find the source of the interruption of his inner-monologuing.

file_168191_0_harley_new_voice_header.jpg

The female lackadaiscally stared off into the distance without a single care in the world. She was so care-free, in fact, that she didn’t even seem to notice the student! Instead she just continued to mindlessly gnaw at her cherry-flavored gum whilst occasionally popping it with her lips.

@Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_inline_moakbei9VT1qz4rgp.png

❝ Tch. I thought I would be alone since there's literally nothing here, but... ❞ Nezu complained out loud, huffing out some annoyed air. This was the worst trip he's ever taken, even if he was away from the usual crew back at school. ❝ Hey lady, mind giving me the space to be visibly upset at how I've wasted my time already! ❞

The student was reaching to grab his phone, needing to tell his class president that this trip was a waste.

@Cheese_Pizza

Gavin Reed

Gavin didn't need a fucking vacation. It wasn't his fault that the plastic asshole couldn't handle him bein near him after he had tried to shot him when he thought he went wrong. But Fowler had said that he needed a one. He had been intending to just go down to Florida, but somehow he had taken the wrong plain and wound up on these fucking islands.

"
Another fucking coffee," Gavin shouted from across the diner on the third island. He had already had seven coffees and most normal people would say that was too many, but Gavin didn't fucking care. He usually had ten with just his breakfast.

@Third Island Diner @Anyone

Off to the side inside the diner, there happened to be an eagle perched on top of a chair, minding its own business. Though for a moment, it was mildly agitated by Gavin's shouting.

❝ Don't stray away so much, over here. ❞ A woman called out to the bird, which it soon followed suit with her words and flew over to perch itself on her outstretched arm.

hNpCl8vg_400x400.jpg

❝ My apologies for that. ❞ She briefly spoke to him before returning to her seat at the diner. From her attire, it looked like she was a high-ranking person with the navy.

@Lucky

Gavin Reed

Gavin looked over at the eagle when it seemed annoyed by his shout. Who the fuck brought a bird into a diner? He didn't know, and he didn't care, ignoring its mild agitation at him.

Gavin rolled his eyes. Of course, it was some high ranking officer who thought they were outside of leaving their bird in a cage and it needed to be with them at every turn.

" Just keep the fucking bird away from me," he said, milling over his coffee. Where the fuck was the waitresses with another cup of coffee. " Hey, waitresses, another cup of fucking coffee," he yelled in the poor staff members general direction.

@Gummi Bunnies

"...You really like yelling huh..."

A male happened to sitting at a table in the corner of the diner Gavin and this navy looking girl were in. So far he had simply remained silent but now felt the need to speak up. His tone of voice having no emotion within it as he sat there now looking at the two his comment directed at Gavin.

@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies

Well, this was some pleasant company at the diner. The woman figured that it was best to keep herself but...

DMY9QOJUEAAFx2w.jpg

❝ Enty!! How's the first day going here? I found this party popper at the gift shop and bought it as soon as I can! ❞ A redhead burst into the diner, immediately firing off a party popper as if celebrating something as simple as their first day on these islands.

❝ ... it's Enterprise, not Enty. ❞ The silver-haired woman sighed.

❝ Huuuuh? But you always called me Sandy instead of San Diego whenever the commander isn't looking! ❞ She pauses once she realized the weird tension in the diner. ❝ ... did I interrupt something? I didn't ruin the mood, did I?? ❞

@Lucky @Crimson Spartan @Diner

latest

Ashelin Praxis- Governess of Haven City

A long haired female with a crop top walked into the diner eyeing around the place. "Commander, come in. Don't be shy."

Commander Torn

latest

Torn eyed the Governess of Haven City and nodded "Ashelin, this is a diner. I'm coming. The Commander walked in, eyeing everyone else in the diner."

@Diner @Lucky @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

Gavin Reed

Gavin sneered at the other man. " I don't fucking like yelling. I'm yelling because this dumb bitch can't even get me a goddamn cup of coffee that I have been asking for a damn coffee for the past twenty minutes and she has been fucking ignoring me for most of that time. So excuse me for fucking yelling to get her fucking attention. You don't know me and what the fuck has been happening here, so piss off." It seemed that the man was ticked off a lot despite having six and a half finished cups of coffee in front of him.

He really wanted to shot the man for even suggesting he liked yelling, but he doubted anyone would take too kindly to that.

Gavin just wanted another goddamn cop of coffee, but he seemed to have entered the diner that everyone wanted to be in and eat at it. " Hey, dumbass, could you fucking not fire off a party popper in the middle of the dinner?" He asked, having absolutely no tact.

Where the fuck was the waitress with his eighth cup of coffee? He had just seen her a minute ago.

Gavin rolled his eyes as he looked over at her. " It's hard to fucking ruin the mood when it was already pretty shitty to begin with. So no, you didn't ruin the fucking mood. Have you made my temper worse? Yes, fucking yes. Can everyone please shut the fuck up?"

Gavin finally decided to get up and walk over to the machine and poured his own damn cup of coffee since the waitress wasn't doing her goddamn job.

It was too goddamn early in the morning to be dealing with so many people. " It's too fucking early for all of this. " He dragged his eight cup of coffee back with it and drank it in silence. God, he hoped these people weren't morning people and wanted to converse.

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @dark

mqdefault.jpg

❝ Fufufu... this really is an ideal vacation spot. Maybe I'll find the perfect match here after all~ ❞ Akagi says mostly to herself upon arriving at the airport located on the first island. Just the thoughts of finding that "someone" popped up in her head, she knew that it would be only a matter of time. Though for now, she'll enjoy herself with what's here, and well, get a little relaxation time before Kaga could show up.

Now the question was: what she'll do until then? She wasn't really sure, since all of her ideas just circulated around having a significant other...

@anybody
@Airport

"...And here I thought this place would be a quiet place..." Wilardo spoke before he simply stood up an exited the diner. He simply no longer had any desire to be in there anymore.

@Gummi Bunnies @Lucky @WHOOPSFORGOTTHISWASATHING

mqdefault.jpg

❝ Fufufu... this really is an ideal vacation spot. Maybe I'll find the perfect match here after all~ ❞ Akagi says mostly to herself upon arriving at the airport located on the first island. Just the thoughts of finding that "someone" popped up in her head, she knew that it would be only a matter of time. Though for now, she'll enjoy herself with what's here, and well, get a little relaxation time before Kaga could show up.

Now the question was: what she'll do until then? She wasn't really sure, since all of her ideas just circulated around having a significant other...

@anybody
@Airport
Jean Kirstein
@Gummi Bunnies @Others At the Airport?

This wasn't Jean's first trip outside of his homeworld, and to be honest... He needed a break. Between the hell he had been put through during the whole ordeal with the Survey Corps, but the new information he had to process, about the nature of the titans... And the history of humanity, as he knew it.

His first opportunity to get away from it all, even for a moment, in a strange contraption that was like a giant, winged beast... He found himself in the middle of an ocean, the first time he had seen a body of water this large, gazing at his surroundings at the airport.

It was then that his gaze landed on a strange girl with Fox ears and multiple tails. If it weren't for all the weird things he had already seen in these past months, he might have been frozen in shock, but now... He seemed to find all of this strangely humerous.

1IJdeOJ.png

"What is this... A zoo?" He muttered to himself, tentatively approaching the strange fox-woman, as if unsure if she was real.

At this point though, he was just about ready to believe she was...​

Last edited:
"What, you ain't never seen a dame with cat ears before?" A feminine voice piped up behind Jean, though her tone was anything but dainty. If they were to turn around, they'd find the speaker with her arms crossed, looking at them rather smugly.

bowsette-1-1104x621.png

"Hmph. Tourists." Though considering she was a tourist herself well...maybe she could use a better derogatory term. Try not to think about it too much.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Airport​

Gavin Reed

Gavin sneered at the other man. " I don't fucking like yelling. I'm yelling because this dumb bitch can't even get me a goddamn cup of coffee that I have been asking for a damn coffee for the past twenty minutes and she has been fucking ignoring me for most of that time. So excuse me for fucking yelling to get her fucking attention. You don't know me and what the fuck has been happening here, so piss off." It seemed that the man was ticked off a lot despite having six and a half finished cups of coffee in front of him.

He really wanted to shot the man for even suggesting he liked yelling, but he doubted anyone would take too kindly to that.

Gavin just wanted another goddamn cop of coffee, but he seemed to have entered the diner that everyone wanted to be in and eat at it. " Hey, dumbass, could you fucking not fire off a party popper in the middle of the dinner?" He asked, having absolutely no tact.

Where the fuck was the waitress with his eighth cup of coffee? He had just seen her a minute ago.

Gavin rolled his eyes as he looked over at her. " It's hard to fucking ruin the mood when it was already pretty shitty to begin with. So no, you didn't ruin the fucking mood. Have you made my temper worse? Yes, fucking yes. Can everyone please shut the fuck up?"

Gavin finally decided to get up and walk over to the machine and poured his own damn cup of coffee since the waitress wasn't doing her goddamn job.

It was too goddamn early in the morning to be dealing with so many people. " It's too fucking early for all of this. " He dragged his eight cup of coffee back with it and drank it in silence. God, he hoped these people weren't morning people and wanted to converse.

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @dark

tumblr_p4u7piX3X51wk2bq8o3_250.jpg

"What a big baby." Came the offhanded comment of one woman who, after having gotten on the wrong plane about a week ago ended up here, held a cigarette between her fingers. But hey, here was pretty much better than her world anyway, so might as well enjoy it to the fullest, right? The child next to her gave her a look that was disapproving and a little judging but she paid it no mind.

@Lucky @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Crimson Spartan @Third Island Diner

Oh1F5lpE_400x400.jpg

"I don't get why Lyra suggested I come here, but I guess if it means me and my team can take a nice needed break, then I won't complain." A young man spoke to himself, as he had stretched.

Noticing the small group nearby he tilted his head a bit. "Did I miss a costume party? Or are those real?" He spoke up, holding the back of his head with his hands in a rather relaxed pose despite the whole different world aspect going on.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Yun Lee @Airport

tumblr_pg1zajAyTR1v3qowuo1_100.png

❝ How cute. Unable to tell apart the difference between fox and cat ears, unable to see that these are real and a part of me... Though, it's all so cute to see the reactions so I'll allow this. Fufufufu... ❞ Akagi giggled mostly to herself as she took in their words.

❝ Oh, a costume party? I don't think I heard anything about one, but what a shame, I'd love to bring along my best garments to any fruitful occasion. ❞ Speaking of which, they were all technically tourists here, happening to group up at a vacation spot. So she got an idea.

❝ Say, would any one of you have recommendations for me on what I shall try out here? I intended to come here for a memorable experience, and a vacation like this is a first for the Sakura Empire's finest carrier. Don't be afraid, I don't bite~ ❞

@Takumi @York @Yun Lee
@Airport

Gavin Reed

" Good fucking bye. Don't let the door slam your ass on the way out," he shouted, happy that there were less people in the diner so he could enjoy his coffee in relative piece as it would.

Gavin glared and stormed the fuck over to Michiko with an angry glare on his face and looked over at her. " What the fuck did you say bitch?" He asked, waiting to see if she would repeat it. After a moment of debating in his head, he pulled out his gun on her and put on a horrible awful smirk.

" Would you care to repeat what you said about me?" He asked, his fingers already on the trigger. Maybe this vacation would get exciting.

@Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Diner

Last edited:
Gavin Reed

" Good fucking bye. Don't let the door slam your ass on the way out," he shouted, happy that there were less people in the diner so he could enjoy his coffee in relative piece as it would.

"What a big baby." Came the offhanded comment of one woman who, after having gotten on the wrong plane about a week ago ended up here, held a cigarette between her fingers. But hey, here was pretty much better than her world anyway, so might as well enjoy it to the fullest, right? The child next to her gave her a look that was disapproving and a little judging but she paid it no mind.

Gavin glared and stormed the fuck over to Michiko with an angry glare on his face and looked over at her. " What the fuck did you say bitch?" He asked, waiting to see if she would repeat it. After a moment of debating in his head, he pulled out his gun on her and put on a horrible awful smirk.

" Would you care to repeat what you said about me?" He asked, his fingers already on the trigger. Maybe this vacation would get exciting.

@Crimson Spartan @Takumi @Diner

Standing when Gavin started to approach, as if expecting him to try and pick a fight with her, Michiko finished her cigarette and placed a hand on her hip.

"I said you're a big baby, and apparently you need a hearing aid, too." She scoffed, not at all flinching at the fact he had his gun pointed at her. Scowling, she threw a glare at Gavin.

tumblr_p4u7piX3X51wk2bq8o8_250.jpg

"You're really putting yourself on thin ice pointing that at me, y'know that dumbass?" She sighed. This was like the hundreth time she had a gun in her face.

She at least put some thought into what her next set of actions could possibly be however, what with Hatchin nearby. She may have looked relaxed, but really she was inching for a fight.

Hatchin meanwhile, looked between the two foul mouthed adults with furrowed brows. Trying to find a way to difuse the situation, while also not being threatened by Gavin in the process was probably going to be tough-unless someone else did it before her.

@Lucky @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @dark @Diner

"Recommendations? Ehh, I'm not too sure, but I bet there's some good places to eat or some nice places to buy clothes." Gold suggested with a thoughtful look on his face. He did like taking in sights, so he was definitely going to do that while here anyway.

@Gummi Bunnies @York @Yun Lee @Airport

Last edited:
Back