New User Aeiou!

Noted! One thing however, I've already made a few posts in the general thread of the Nomadium topic. (Brace yourself, I'm writing an application.) I got the alert notification saying I got the 'approved' trophy, but noticed it had a big old 0 next to it. Is this to be of concern?
If you got the approved trophy then you should be good :3!

Double post, but this question is too important to go unanswered.

It's easy really, just slay the destroyer of worlds with your BARE HANDS! ...and possibly a mean ol' sword.

How about with my bear hands?

tumblr_n9rmozeBc41qbze77o1_1280.png

Last edited:
Or I get a new set of iron. :p
Dear diary, today I have used my 624th set of armour, as a reminder all of the other ones got covered in blood and I needed to store them to be cleaned and oiled later.

It just so happens monster slaying takes up a big chunk of my day.

Double post, but I have a question for you: is Gwazi Magnum supposed to be a combination of Quasimodo and Magnum???

Double post, but I have a question for you: is Gwazi Magnum supposed to be a combination of Quasimodo and Magnum???

No, but there is a story(ish) behind it.

Basically I used to go on a site called "Star Wars Combine". It's basically a star wars universe simulation browser MMO (though last I checked it's existed for over ten years and still couldn't be bothered with adding lightsabers...). I was 14 at the time of joining and wasn't that good with names, so I spammed the random name generator till I got one called "Duvnar Magnum" and used that. The simulation side of the site quickly fell out of favour with me, but on the site they also had a mini-forum RP community which was where I first got involved in forum RPs. Fast forward about 2 years later (and one site transfer... Cause the moderators for Combines RP's were.... Controlling assholes to put it kindly) and Duvnar eventually ended up getting an adopted son. The last name stayed Magnum, and the first name I grabbed from a video game I was playing at the time called Gladius. Gwazi Magnum soon became my most used character in the Star Wars RPs right up until the day we all moved to yet another site called the RP Guild, which like STC was focused on RP's as a whole and not focused on Star Wars. Now on the Star Wars sites it was common practice to have your most common character be your username (mainly from Combine's simulation part of the site), so when I first moved I kept my name as Gwazi Magnum not knowing that your username didn't need to be your characters name... But by the time I did figure that out so many people already knew me as Gwazi that it just kinda stuck. :p

So your name comes from a galaxy far far away, AND a long time ago. Be careful not to create a parasox.

Back