Aemonium: Battle of the Vessels. 0/9

Rachel Rider

Smol Turtle Girl
There is no room for birth without death to make room. There isn’t no fire without fuel for it to burn. There are no angels without demons for them to loath. There are no demons without angels for them to seek to destroy.

In this land, no one was truly free. Not the vessels who’re bodies were changed from the overflowing Daemonic or Angelic energy, not the Exspiras, who found themselves trapped inside the body of their vessel, and most certainly not the unbounded, who were powerless to the daemonesi and inferior to the angelesi. Some made the most out of it, using their powers for their own gain. The angelivesi built their own, beautiful city with their powers of creation and conjuring, where values of creativity, valor, and purity were upheld. The daemonesi crafted lairs in the slums surrounding it, power vessel-expiras partnerships overseeing large gangs, lording over brothels, or conducting raids of the brilliant city. There were no free men more women in the lands where to gain power one must lose their identity.

Aemonium is the term for the land in which this Roleplay will take place. This will be a mainly character driven story, and I’m limiting the number of participants to 9 (not including me) to give myself an actual goal for participation. Now let me get one thing clear: Angels are not all “good”, Daemons are not all “bad”. The Angels represent creation, light, order, and security at the cost of freedom. Daemons(You can say Demons idc) represent destruction, darkness, free will, and survival of the strongest over the weak. Your daemon can have a personality that is kind and caring but their powers will be derived from the daemonic ‘virtues’. Same for Angels. Som example powers listed in no particular order:
Daemon:
  • Overwhelming aura
  • Fire
  • Mind control(This can also be Angelic, coming from Daemons wanting get power over others and Angels wanting order)
  • Strength
  • Earthquakes
  • Acid
  • Illusion
  • Withering
Angel
  • Creation
  • Telepathy
  • Healing
  • Brainwashing
  • Water
  • Conjuring weapons
  • Light
Yes you may use these, yes you may come up with th you own, and yes I must approve them. Feel free to ask me any questions. This will be a single thread Roleplay, with the Daemons preparing for a unlead raid (not lead by any particular clan/clan/leader, usually made up of small groups or loners) with the Angels defended it.

The CS must have:
Name of vessel, name of Exspira and whether Exspira is Daemon or Angel
Age of vessel, how long they’ve been in a vessel-exspiras patnership
Age of Exspira and whether they have been and Exspira before
Powers (must be reasonable)
Group (if any) or they are a loner (You can make up a group or ask another person if they would be okay with your character being in their characters group. It can be a clan or gang or even a troop regiment for angels)
Something about them (personality, bio, appearance, heck you can do all if you want.)
Please make sure that you get the CS in. I will not start until I have all the CS. Please post it here unless you have something you don’t want others to know about the character, in which case just pm me.

The relationship between exspiras and vessels are like this:
The vessel controls the body (walk, talk, punch)
The exspiras controls the power (flames, heals, mind-controls)
They can communicate in the head, but one can’t force the other unless it is a contract relationship. In a contract relationship other rules apply and this usually is a relationship developed later in life. Someone can have multiple contracts along with a naturally occurring relationship. But this is rare as contracts are rare.

This is how a contract occurs: To be vessel finds a vessel dying or is about to kill them. They envoke the name of the Exspira, and they will talk. They can be killed while they do this. If the exspiras disagrees with terms, both the vessel Andy would be vessel dies. If they accept, old vessel dies and exspiras is now in a relationship with the new vessel. If there are other exspiras they can communicate in th same way that they do with the vessel. You see how this is rare? Yeah.

You can have multiple, but it’s advised against. I mainly put this here for those who want to be single contract vessels. These tend to happen when the person is older.

So have fun, everyone. I know it’s confusing to feel free to ask me questions.

Back