Non-Canon Afflictions Of the Heart (A non-cannon Valentine's Day RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yan Qing had already opened the box by the time he'd asked the quesrion. "I mean, what's the point of a box if you're just gonna keep it closed forever?"

@Lucky @Takumi

---

"Is that so? Say...maybe that door might be our key to finding more out about this joint!" Honda would try to recreate what Pedro had done, hoping to get that mystery door to open.

@Lucky @Jeremi

Yan Qing had already opened the box by the time he'd asked the quesrion. "I mean, what's the point of a box if you're just gonna keep it closed forever?"

@Lucky @Takumi

---

"Is that so? Say...maybe that door might be our key to finding more out about this joint!" Honda would try to recreate what Pedro had done, hoping to get that mystery door to open.

@Lucky @Jeremi

“Be careful Mr Honda,” Passionlip replied cautiously. “The last door I tried to open was really mean to me…” Everyone was already mean to her, what’s an inanimate object throw into that?

@Lucky @Yun Lee

" Noah"

" I think that is very nice of you to help with the door problem, there are way too many for me to figure out which one it is and the faster we get out of this place and the faster I can get home, the better everything will be. I really don't like being trapped here,"
he replied, leading her to the doors where there were indeed multiple doors to choose from and all of them seem to look the same. Maybe there was some identifying feature of the real one.

@Gummi Bunnies

Beetlejuice

" Oh I like the way that you think, the box should definitely be opened and I'm happy that you did it, new best friend."
There would be the sound of laughter as mist came out of the box and an older attractive woman appeared, reflecting off the box.

View attachment 5045

"Oh thanks goodness to be out of the box, that bitch put me in there because humans need me, not asking what I needed. I'm Hope."

@Yun Lee @Takumi

---
Pedro Pena

" I mean, if you think that will work, sure we can try that. I think it was more hurtful than helpful, but I could be wrong." When Honda would repeat Pedro's actions, the books would reset back to normal and the trio would hear the front door burst wide open. Well, hopefully, everybody had left the dinning area by now. " I think that opened the front door, but that can't be too bad, right?'

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

More of the bug creatures came into the house, looking for fresh meat. Now would be a good time to run if you were in the dinning hall. Eros would bat them back and head towards the library.

@Everyone

Last edited:
" Noah"

" I think that is very nice of you to help with the door problem, there are way too many for me to figure out which one it is and the faster we get out of this place and the faster I can get home, the better everything will be. I really don't like being trapped here,"
he replied, leading her to the doors where there were indeed multiple doors to choose from and all of them seem to look the same. Maybe there was some identifying feature of the real one.

@Gummi Bunnies

Beetlejuice

" Oh I like the way that you think, the box should definitely be opened and I'm happy that you did it, new best friend."
There would be the sound of laughter as mist came out of the box and an older attractive woman appeared, reflecting off the box.

View attachment 5045

"Oh thanks goodness to be out of the box, that bitch put me in there because humans need me, not asking what I needed. I'm Hope."

@Yun Lee @Takumi

---
Pedro Pena

" I mean, if you think that will work, sure we can try that. I think it was more hurtful than helpful, but I could be wrong." When Honda would repeat Pedro's actions, the books would reset back to normal and the trio would hear the front door burst wide open. Well, hopefully, everybody had left the dinning area by now. " I think that opened the front door, but that can't be too bad, right?'

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

More of the bug creatures came into the house, looking for fresh meat. Now would be a good time to run if you were in the dinning hall. Eros would bat them back and head towards the library.

@Everyone

"Everything u-usually turns bad before it gets better..." Passionlip mumbled.

@Lucky @Yun Lee

Yan Qing really couldn't believe his luck. Making a best friend AND freeing a pretty lady from a box in just one hour? Man, this party was great! "Hey there, Hope. Welcome to outside of your box! Uh...which bitch trapped you? Is it the same one who has Mr. Eros and all of us trapped in this house?"

@Lucky @Takumi

---

"...oh." Welp. There went that plan. "Well hey, maybe they need that door open, y'know? Wouldn't want anyone stuck in a room with those bugs..."

@Lucky @Jeremi

Pedro and Eros

" That does indeed seem to be the case, doesn't it?" Pedro asked her curiously.

Eros would close the door to the library ( letting anyone who followed him in). " Good news, nobody is dead yet. Bad news, there are more bugs in the house." He would look at the book shelf. " Oh I see you found the 1 to 7 shelf puzzle, super easy to do."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

Hope and Beetlejuice

Hope would look over at him, surprised that he didn't know her story. " Oh, I guess you didn't realize what box this was. This was Pandora's Box, so that bitch trapped me in there and then I was placed here with that god Eros nd I guess, he didn't realize I was forced in here.... or maybe he couldn't open it. But wouldn't be surprised if it Pandora too."

@Yun Lee @Takumi

Pedro and Eros

" That does indeed seem to be the case, doesn't it?" Pedro asked her curiously.

Eros would close the door to the library ( letting anyone who followed him in). " Good news, nobody is dead yet. Bad news, there are more bugs in the house." He would look at the book shelf. " Oh I see you found the 1 to 7 shelf puzzle, super easy to do."

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

Hope and Beetlejuice

Hope would look over at him, surprised that he didn't know her story. " Oh, I guess you didn't realize what box this was. This was Pandora's Box, so that bitch trapped me in there and then I was placed here with that god Eros nd I guess, he didn't realize I was forced in here.... or maybe he couldn't open it. But wouldn't be surprised if it Pandora too."

@Yun Lee @Takumi

"It doesn't really look like it..." Passionlip mumbled softly to herself.

@Yun Lee @Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back