Non-Canon Afflictions Of the Heart (A non-cannon Valentine's Day RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noah would find that he had no trouble leaving the library once the key was spit out and as he remembered to take the book with him, it remained in his hand. He would also find that the path to the locked door was obvious once he got closer. However, any notion that it would be easy would quickly fade once he would enter the hallway where it was. The door to Eros's bedroom and downstairs to a cellar were open..... but Noah would find a problem.

There were multiple closed doors that looked locked. But which one was the true locked door was the question? Perhaps there was some indicator around.

@Capri

Eros Valentino and Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice looked over at him and over for a second. " I would date you still, even a decade older, you are still handsome, just less of a roguish boy way and more in a ruggish man way...."

" Listen, I needed a failsafe in case any of you had preferences and the food seemed the best way to do it. As I have mentioned numerous times, I am trapped here and needed an out. I was and am still somewhat desperate." Eros admitted aloud.

" Well- actually, you will only be turned into big bugs if the house kicks you out.... and while, therotically, it should at the end of the twenty-four hours, it might not. I'm going to be entirely honest with you now. I have no clue what happens since you are the only guests I ever had in my time trapped here. I was able to force you here for a day and night with magic..... but I don't know what happens when it wears off. You might just be trapped.

Beetlejuice looked over at him. " Listen, there are some things that are easier to do. I know what it is like to be trapped.... but that's a different story. So- uhhh- is there a way to tell normal food from enchanted food?" He asked looking over at Eros, picking up two dishes as he asked. One of the dishes glows and the other didn't.

"Yeah, there is. Enchanted food glows in the prescene of the supernatural, regular food doesn't. Listen, this house is huge. There are probably things I don't know about- secrets the gods hide from me. Also, good news for you Michiko, enchanted food can't work when you have alcohol in the system, actually, it wipes out any effects entirely."

@Takumi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @Raynar Saassin

Pedro Pena

Pedro would take a moment to consider his point, but he didn't disagree. " You know, I agree with you entirely. I may like Greek myths, but I did find the gods to be real jerks to everyone they came into contact with. To be fair, it's even weirder to realize that those gods exist, but somehow, it's not the strangest thing." Before Pedro could answer him, he would see the girl arrive.

Pedro would take a moment to consider what was going on, but he wasn't quite sure what to make of it. To one degree, it seemed that a trick door made sense with the house, he wasn't sure that was the case. Maybe she had missed something

The other man would raise an eyebrow and he decided that he was finally going to get the courage to ask the question. " You keep referring to Eros as if he was actually here, but I haven't seen anyone since I got here. Did the two of you actually meet someone else in the house?" He asked, placing the book back on the table. It seemed that there was a lot of things that he would be learning today, but it was only a matter of time before he would understand everything. He would take a moment to consider the question before he would look over and around the room. " You know, that actually reminded me of something," he replied, pulling out a box from under the table.

" I found this strange box in the middle of the library and it felt strange. I can't open it, but it seemed important to me," he replied, before taking another moment to look around. "Oh and there have been a few buttons behind some of the books I was reading earlier."

@Jeremi @Yun Lee @Library

"Jeez, you're a sweet best friend, huh?" Yan Qing smiled at Beetlejuice. "But I like looking like I usually do. There's a reason I chose that form for myself, y'know." Though what Eros said next got his attention. "Woah, hold on! You're telling me booze gets me back to normal? Damn, that's perfect! Where's the bar, buddy? I'll figure out how to get you out of here if you tell me where it's at!"

@Lucky @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow

---

"Well, yeah! The host was there and told us we had to either date someone or get him outta this house, or we all turn into giant bug monsters. More folks are over at the main party...unless they ran off." Pedro then said some things that got his attention. "Buttons? Where? Maybe they got something to do with this whole mess..."

@Jeremi @Lucky

Noah would find that he had no trouble leaving the library once the key was spit out and as he remembered to take the book with him, it remained in his hand. He would also find that the path to the locked door was obvious once he got closer. However, any notion that it would be easy would quickly fade once he would enter the hallway where it was. The door to Eros's bedroom and downstairs to a cellar were open..... but Noah would find a problem.

There were multiple closed doors that looked locked. But which one was the true locked door was the question? Perhaps there was some indicator around.

@Capri

Eros Valentino and Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice looked over at him and over for a second. " I would date you still, even a decade older, you are still handsome, just less of a roguish boy way and more in a ruggish man way...."

" Listen, I needed a failsafe in case any of you had preferences and the food seemed the best way to do it. As I have mentioned numerous times, I am trapped here and needed an out. I was and am still somewhat desperate." Eros admitted aloud.

" Well- actually, you will only be turned into big bugs if the house kicks you out.... and while, therotically, it should at the end of the twenty-four hours, it might not. I'm going to be entirely honest with you now. I have no clue what happens since you are the only guests I ever had in my time trapped here. I was able to force you here for a day and night with magic..... but I don't know what happens when it wears off. You might just be trapped.

Beetlejuice looked over at him. " Listen, there are some things that are easier to do. I know what it is like to be trapped.... but that's a different story. So- uhhh- is there a way to tell normal food from enchanted food?" He asked looking over at Eros, picking up two dishes as he asked. One of the dishes glows and the other didn't.

"Yeah, there is. Enchanted food glows in the prescene of the supernatural, regular food doesn't. Listen, this house is huge. There are probably things I don't know about- secrets the gods hide from me. Also, good news for you Michiko, enchanted food can't work when you have alcohol in the system, actually, it wipes out any effects entirely."

@Takumi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Sark @Raynar Saassin

Pedro Pena

Pedro would take a moment to consider his point, but he didn't disagree. " You know, I agree with you entirely. I may like Greek myths, but I did find the gods to be real jerks to everyone they came into contact with. To be fair, it's even weirder to realize that those gods exist, but somehow, it's not the strangest thing." Before Pedro could answer him, he would see the girl arrive.

Pedro would take a moment to consider what was going on, but he wasn't quite sure what to make of it. To one degree, it seemed that a trick door made sense with the house, he wasn't sure that was the case. Maybe she had missed something

The other man would raise an eyebrow and he decided that he was finally going to get the courage to ask the question. " You keep referring to Eros as if he was actually here, but I haven't seen anyone since I got here. Did the two of you actually meet someone else in the house?" He asked, placing the book back on the table. It seemed that there was a lot of things that he would be learning today, but it was only a matter of time before he would understand everything. He would take a moment to consider the question before he would look over and around the room. " You know, that actually reminded me of something," he replied, pulling out a box from under the table.

" I found this strange box in the middle of the library and it felt strange. I can't open it, but it seemed important to me," he replied, before taking another moment to look around. "Oh and there have been a few buttons behind some of the books I was reading earlier."

"Ha, and Hatchin said my drinking was becoming a problem!" Michiko couldn't help but find that at least a little funny as she brought her can up for another sip. One of these days her liver wouldn't think it was that funny, but for now that didn't matter.

"So, the house has a mind of it's own, yeah? Sounds like either way we're all fucked in this date or die situation with so many odds against us, but oh well." She shrugged.

"Oh, booze and stuff's over there." She added, pointing it out to Yan Qing.

"Well now we'll know what's safe and what's tampered." Saki commented as Levi took a dive for the plate in Beetlejuice's hand that didn't glow.

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crow

The boy stops before his first bite.

"None of this is edible? From the sounds of things, one of these might've just turned me into a girl."

Crossing his arms, he sighs.

"I'm not big on going with the flow, but for the host to trap us here with a risky way out not even he can predict... this isn't a problem that's easy to solve...

so, where are you all from, anyways?"

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Takumi

"Thanks, lady! Man, how the hell did I overlook that?" Who cared, honestly. At least he was getting booze now! Hopefully it wasn't the cheap stuff... Grabbing a bottle he downed it with one go. "Ahhh...that's more like it!"

When asked where he was from, Yan Qing furrowed his brow. "Well, for me answering that is...tricky. Easiest way to sum it up is that I'm a star that was reincarnated as a human? But in a book that was fictional...but I became famous for my own martial arts style...or was it really mine?"

View attachment 4857

"Maybe I shoulda just said I was from China and called it a day..."

@Lucky @Takumi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies

The boy stops before his first bite.

"None of this is edible? From the sounds of things, one of these might've just turned me into a girl."

Crossing his arms, he sighs.

"I'm not big on going with the flow, but for the host to trap us here with a risky way out not even he can predict... this isn't a problem that's easy to solve...

so, where are you all from, anyways?"

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Takumi

"Brazil." Michiko answered, and gave Yan Qing a nod in acknowledgment towards his thanks.

"Some of it's edible, but it's a no go if it glows, and it does that around the supernatural." So, the real freaks in the room.

"I'm from Japan." Saki said in response to the boy's question.

"Thanks, lady! Man, how the hell did I overlook that?" Who cared, honestly. At least he was getting booze now! Hopefully it wasn't the cheap stuff... Grabbing a bottle he downed it with one go. "Ahhh...that's more like it!"

When asked where he was from, Yan Qing furrowed his brow. "Well, for me answering that is...tricky. Easiest way to sum it up is that I'm a star that was reincarnated as a human? But in a book that was fictional...but I became famous for my own martial arts style...or was it really mine?"

View attachment 4857

"Maybe I shoulda just said I was from China and called it a day..."

"A star made human? Out of everything here doesn't sound like the weirdest thing." Michiko said nonchalantly. She felt like she was taking this pretty well, now she just needed to get drunk off her ass and forget this shit.

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Eros & Co

"Jeez, you're a sweet best friend, huh?" Yan Qing smiled at Beetlejuice. "But I like looking like I usually do. There's a reason I chose that form for myself, y'know." Though what Eros said next got his attention. "Woah, hold on! You're telling me booze gets me back to normal? Damn, that's perfect! Where's the bar, buddy? I'll figure out how to get you out of here if you tell me where it's at!"

@Lucky @Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Crow

---

"Well, yeah! The host was there and told us we had to either date someone or get him outta this house, or we all turn into giant bug monsters. More folks are over at the main party...unless they ran off." Pedro then said some things that got his attention. "Buttons? Where? Maybe they got something to do with this whole mess..."

@Jeremi @Lucky

Passionlip didn’t want to be turned into a bug. “This is the worst party I’ve been invited to! It's...also the only party I have been invited to…” She added sheepishly. At the mention of buttons and boxes, Lip’s attention turned towards the box.

“I-I can crush things so if you want it open…I can give it a try.”

@Yun Lee @Lucky

"Hmm...don't think I know anybody from Brazil, but I know a lot of folks from Japan! Wonder why that is..." While he was at the table, Yan Qing decided to look out for the normal food. "So hey, host guy. Why do we need dates to stick around? It it because of that whole you-eat-desire thing?"

---

"Hey, whatever you think would help!" Honda motioned over to the box. "Trust me, most parties don't usually involve mortal danger...though depending on the sponsors, they can be filled with soul-sucking leeches! Gahaha!"

@Lucky @Jeremi

"Hmm...don't think I know anybody from Brazil, but I know a lot of folks from Japan! Wonder why that is..." While he was at the table, Yan Qing decided to look out for the normal food. "So hey, host guy. Why do we need dates to stick around? It it because of that whole you-eat-desire thing?"

---

"Hey, whatever you think would help!" Honda motioned over to the box. "Trust me, most parties don't usually involve mortal danger...though depending on the sponsors, they can be filled with soul-sucking leeches! Gahaha!"

@Lucky @Jeremi

"U-umm..." Passionlip looked down at the box. Remembering what the trap door had sprung on her just a few minutes ago. "Maybe we should find a key instead..."

@Yun Lee @Lucky

Beetlejuice and Eros

Beetlejuice liked being called a sweet best friend. He hadn't gotten this much attention when he had been alive and he certainly didn't get this sort of attention from his mother. She was the one who kicked him out of the Netherworld. He wondered if he had always been a demon, but he didn't know at all. Actually, he didn't remember much about his life before he had become a demon though.

However, it didn't help to dwell on that right now, it would only make him sadder. He wondered what the enchanted food did for a thing like him. He didn't think it would be a good idea to eat it, but he didn't really ever get to be near food, let alone magical food.

He wondered if the house itself was supernatural and didn't like Eros moping, but he didn't say that. He didn't really know the god and the last thing he needed was the god to get testy with him.

He couldn't help but smile a bit when the familiar would dive towards the plate that wasn't glowing. He could certainly help as he would levitate all of the plates. It would seem that half of them would glow while the others would be normal. With his powers, he would move it so all the magical food was on the left with a sign pointing to it and the normal food was to the right. He would also add a little rope to separate them. " I organized all of the food, so that the enchanted food is separate from the normal food, it seemed like a good and helpful thing to do." Beetlejuice would pause for a moment. " Huh- there's a half eaten plate of the enchanted food. I guess somebody got here before usand ate some of the magical food. They must be so confused," he replied, wondering how to answer the question that had been posed. " I don't know where I was born, but I currently resides in the between of life and death. Before then, the Netherworld which is kind of like Hell."

Hey, at least he wasn't the only one who had a weird history when it came to death.

Eros would pause for a moment before he decided to answer the question. " I don't exactly have a birth place, as I was birthed from chaos. But if I had to pick a place, it would be Egypt and Greece. Believe it or not, the two mythologies bleed together quite often. Both of them start with Chaos and beings being made. Though, I guess now is as good of time as any to mention something that I have never been able to prove. I'm the god of desire, but to some people, I am also considered the first human. But that's a whole seperate issue. I am not sure what to make of the alf-eaten plate. I guess somebody beat Mr.Maxwell, but I somehow missed them. Strange indeed. There is something else that I should mention. It doesn't always happen, but other artifacts from Greek and Egyptian mythology sometimes pop up in the house. Most are harmless, but something that I should warn you about- Pandora's Box loves to frequent this house. To answer your question, yeah, it's my power. I live off of desire, though, the date part isn't as necessary though. Honestly, it was never needed. I figured that you would have the desire to leave and that works just as well.

@Sark @Takumi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin

Pedro Pena

" Oh wow, I missed a lot then, I guess it kind of works since I don't do well around big crowds, though most of them sound terrible on their own. Force dating and turning into giant bugs," he replied. " They are right here," he replied, pulling out some books and behind them was seven buttons that could be messed with behind it.

"The only thing that I was able to find out when I accidently hit two of them is that the third one is the first button, but the seventh one isn't the second button, and that was by accident. I feel like there is some sort of combo that needed to be figured out, but I have no clue what it is."

Pedro would look over at him and wondered what he meant, but he wasn't sure that he wanted to know what he meant about the soul sucking leech line. " Yeah, maybe finding a key would help, there is a lock on the box and maybe it will be a clue to get out of here. Maybe we should figure what is up with these switches first and then focus on the book. Do you think there is some sort of thing that I missed?"

There was something to note about the shelves. There were seven bookshelves with seven rows lined up next to each other randomly on the first bookshelf, there was a book sticking out of the third row. The shelf with the button was an eight bookshelf off to the side.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

Beetlejuice and Eros

Beetlejuice liked being called a sweet best friend. He hadn't gotten this much attention when he had been alive and he certainly didn't get this sort of attention from his mother. She was the one who kicked him out of the Netherworld. He wondered if he had always been a demon, but he didn't know at all. Actually, he didn't remember much about his life before he had become a demon though.

However, it didn't help to dwell on that right now, it would only make him sadder. He wondered what the enchanted food did for a thing like him. He didn't think it would be a good idea to eat it, but he didn't really ever get to be near food, let alone magical food.

He wondered if the house itself was supernatural and didn't like Eros moping, but he didn't say that. He didn't really know the god and the last thing he needed was the god to get testy with him.

He couldn't help but smile a bit when the familiar would dive towards the plate that wasn't glowing. He could certainly help as he would levitate all of the plates. It would seem that half of them would glow while the others would be normal. With his powers, he would move it so all the magical food was on the left with a sign pointing to it and the normal food was to the right. He would also add a little rope to separate them. " I organized all of the food, so that the enchanted food is separate from the normal food, it seemed like a good and helpful thing to do." Beetlejuice would pause for a moment. " Huh- there's a half eaten plate of the enchanted food. I guess somebody got here before usand ate some of the magical food. They must be so confused," he replied, wondering how to answer the question that had been posed. " I don't know where I was born, but I currently resides in the between of life and death. Before then, the Netherworld which is kind of like Hell."

Hey, at least he wasn't the only one who had a weird history when it came to death.

Eros would pause for a moment before he decided to answer the question. " I don't exactly have a birth place, as I was birthed from chaos. But if I had to pick a place, it would be Egypt and Greece. Believe it or not, the two mythologies bleed together quite often. Both of them start with Chaos and beings being made. Though, I guess now is as good of time as any to mention something that I have never been able to prove. I'm the god of desire, but to some people, I am also considered the first human. But that's a whole seperate issue. I am not sure what to make of the alf-eaten plate. I guess somebody beat Mr.Maxwell, but I somehow missed them. Strange indeed. There is something else that I should mention. It doesn't always happen, but other artifacts from Greek and Egyptian mythology sometimes pop up in the house. Most are harmless, but something that I should warn you about- Pandora's Box loves to frequent this house. To answer your question, yeah, it's my power. I live off of desire, though, the date part isn't as necessary though. Honestly, it was never needed. I figured that you would have the desire to leave and that works just as well.

@Sark @Takumi @Crow @Gummi Bunnies @Raynar Saassin

Pedro Pena

" Oh wow, I missed a lot then, I guess it kind of works since I don't do well around big crowds, though most of them sound terrible on their own. Force dating and turning into giant bugs," he replied. " They are right here," he replied, pulling out some books and behind them was seven buttons that could be messed with behind it.

"The only thing that I was able to find out when I accidently hit two of them is that the third one is the first button, but the seventh one isn't the second button, and that was by accident. I feel like there is some sort of combo that needed to be figured out, but I have no clue what it is."

Pedro would look over at him and wondered what he meant, but he wasn't sure that he wanted to know what he meant about the soul sucking leech line. " Yeah, maybe finding a key would help, there is a lock on the box and maybe it will be a clue to get out of here. Maybe we should figure what is up with these switches first and then focus on the book. Do you think there is some sort of thing that I missed?"

There was something to note about the shelves. There were seven bookshelves with seven rows lined up next to each other randomly on the first bookshelf, there was a book sticking out of the third row. The shelf with the button was an eight bookshelf off to the side.

@Yun Lee @Jeremi

Well, good to know it wasn't really a date or die situation.

"I've traveled all over Brazil and met a bunch of people. Half of them were off the shits insane but the sights were pretty in some parts I guess." Michiko commented with a shrug.

Really, most of the time was spent with guns pointed at her and the cops chasing her, but that was best left unshared for now.

"I travel for work, so I'm never home much." Saki spoke as he watched Beetlejuice seperate the food.

"Smart idea." He complimented with a nod, before crossing his arms as Eros brought up some of the things that popped up in the house. Tilting his head a bit in thought, he'd let that sit for a moment.

"Well, I guess we'll have to keep an eye out for it while we're here." He hummed, watching as Levi went to another plate of regular food to eat.

444e9ec8d7a5892ff2d4c8300c168dab6e1895b5.jpg

"I should probably stop him." He muttered to himself, mostly.

@Lucky @Yun Lee @Gummi Bunnies @Crow @Sark @Everyone @Eros & Co

"Whew! Good to know I don't need to date anybody..." Desires, huh? Yan Qing couldn't think of any real desires he had. He was kind of just here to have fun. Hell, that's honestly why he wound up becoming a Heroic Spirit, isn't it? A fun little adventure each time he was summoned. Speaking of...

"Well, I'm back to normal thanks to the drink, so like I said I'll help you out! Don't think anyone went to that cellar you mentioned, right? Maybe I can check that out!"

---

"Oh boy, looks like we got a puzzle on our hands!" So, third button first, then another button that wasn't seven? Honda furrowed his brow, thinking this over. "Let's see...if the third button was right, and the third shelf has a book sticking out..." The sumo took a look at that book, hoping it may have a few clues.

@Jeremi @Lucky

"Whew! Good to know I don't need to date anybody..." Desires, huh? Yan Qing couldn't think of any real desires he had. He was kind of just here to have fun. Hell, that's honestly why he wound up becoming a Heroic Spirit, isn't it? A fun little adventure each time he was summoned. Speaking of...

"Well, I'm back to normal thanks to the drink, so like I said I'll help you out! Don't think anyone went to that cellar you mentioned, right? Maybe I can check that out!"

---

"Oh boy, looks like we got a puzzle on our hands!" So, third button first, then another button that wasn't seven? Honda furrowed his brow, thinking this over. "Let's see...if the third button was right, and the third shelf has a book sticking out..." The sumo took a look at that book, hoping it may have a few clues.

@Jeremi @Lucky

Passionlip contributed by standing to the side and doing her best to look wholesome. "I-I would help but. Everything I touched gets destroyed..."

@Yun Lee @Lucky

"Well, hey. Nothing you look at gets destroyed, right? If you see anything that can help us out, lemme know and I can grab it! If we all work together we can get this done in no time at all!"

@Jeremi @Lucky

Eros Valentino

Eros smiled as he was happy that everybody was getting alone and was so willing to help him.

"You know, it's actually nice to not be alone. Even if the circumstances aren't the best, it feels good to not be spending my birthday all by myself. Also, yes, I do understand the irony that the god of desire is the one who actually originated Valentine's Day."

He would pick up a plate of the magic food and while, he did experience the effects, he simply waved his hand and was back to normal.

He would pause for a moment, debating how else he could be helpful. He didn't know much more about the house.

He would pause for a second. " You know, there is actually one more that I know about this house. Though the house has a mind of its own at times, it seems whoever designed it was a very big fan of puzzles. Everything seems to have one. I don't mess with them.... because well, the puzzles don't like it when you are wrong. Honestly, I think I forgot about the cellar was because somebody fucked up a puzzle, but somebody solved a different one. Please don't. It's adorable to watch him eat."

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Entrance

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice would smile at the idea of going into a cellar. " Oh, going into the cellar sounds fun. I don't want to lose my new best friend, so I'll go with you. Can we go now? I want to see what kind of puzzle is down there. I'm actually one of the best puzzle solvers I know..... I just have creative solutions."

Before Yin could protest, Beetlejuice would be dragging him to the cellar. The cellar seemed pretty standard... except there was a table at the end with an open box and there was a second problem. That was the only thing in the cellar. It seemed to get to the open box you would either need a creative way across.

@Yun Lee @Cellar

Pedro Pena

"Well, I hope that we can solve the puzzle," he replied. The book was stuck on the shelf and on closer examination, it was decorative. However, Pedro would look at it. " I wonder if I push the button if...." When Pedro would push the third button, the book would slide into place and a different book would pop on the next shelf over. It was the first book in the first row.

Pedro would look over at it. " Hey, it looks like pushing the button in put the book back on the shelf and a book on the next shelf over came out. Do you think that it might be possible that the buttons and books are connected in some way?" He asked, looking over at them, making his stray observation as he would look over at them. He wasn't sure how helpful it was.

Last edited:
"Hey, this can't be too tough for me!" Yan Qing would attempt to turn into spirit form, becoming completely intangible, and cross over to the box, where he would reform if successful. "Think you can manage, best friend? Oh...should I call you anything? I don't think I know your name..."

@Lucky

---

"Huh!" Well that was weird... "What happened to the books when you pushed the seventh button?"

@Lucky @Jeremi

"Hey, this can't be too tough for me!" Yan Qing would attempt to turn into spirit form, becoming completely intangible, and cross over to the box, where he would reform if successful. "Think you can manage, best friend? Oh...should I call you anything? I don't think I know your name..."

@Lucky

---

"Huh!" Well that was weird... "What happened to the books when you pushed the seventh button?"

@Lucky @Jeremi

This was actually quite exciting looking on at the puzzle solving. "I'm curious as well...but you don't have to push it unless you want to."

@Yun Lee @Lucky

Eros Valentino

Eros smiled as he was happy that everybody was getting alone and was so willing to help him.

"You know, it's actually nice to not be alone. Even if the circumstances aren't the best, it feels good to not be spending my birthday all by myself. Also, yes, I do understand the irony that the god of desire is the one who actually originated Valentine's Day."

He would pick up a plate of the magic food and while, he did experience the effects, he simply waved his hand and was back to normal.

He would pause for a moment, debating how else he could be helpful. He didn't know much more about the house.

He would pause for a second. " You know, there is actually one more that I know about this house. Though the house has a mind of its own at times, it seems whoever designed it was a very big fan of puzzles. Everything seems to have one. I don't mess with them.... because well, the puzzles don't like it when you are wrong. Honestly, I think I forgot about the cellar was because somebody fucked up a puzzle, but somebody solved a different one. Please don't. It's adorable to watch him eat."

@Takumi @Gummi Bunnies @Entrance

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice would smile at the idea of going into a cellar. " Oh, going into the cellar sounds fun. I don't want to lose my new best friend, so I'll go with you. Can we go now? I want to see what kind of puzzle is down there. I'm actually one of the best puzzle solvers I know..... I just have creative solutions."

Before Yin could protest, Beetlejuice would be dragging him to the cellar. The cellar seemed pretty standard... except there was a table at the end with an open box and there was a second problem. That was the only thing in the cellar. It seemed to get to the open box you would either need a creative way across.

@Yun Lee @Cellar

Pedro Pena

"Well, I hope that we can solve the puzzle," he replied. The book was stuck on the shelf and on closer examination, it was decorative. However, Pedro would look at it. " I wonder if I push the button if...." When Pedro would push the third button, the book would slide into place and a different book would pop on the next shelf over. It was the first book in the first row.

Pedro would look over at it. " Hey, it looks like pushing the button in put the book back on the shelf and a book on the next shelf over came out. Do you think that it might be possible that the buttons and books are connected in some way?" He asked, looking over at them, making his stray observation as he would look over at them. He wasn't sure how helpful it was.

He wasn't sure if anyone's ever called his familiar adorable, and wasn't quite sure what to make of it. Really, Saki was used to people either not paying Levi any mind, or being wary due to, well, his status as the most powerful magician. Then again, that likely didn't mean much here, did it?

"As adorable as it is, he eats a lot. It costs so much to feed him I can't even afford a decent house." Saki sighed, but he wasn't at all upset. It was just a fact of life at this point. His life was never the easiest, was it?

Oh well, he did well enough in his apartment anyway.

@Lucky @Others

Michiko had grabbed herself another can of beer at this point and had followed both Yan Qing and Beetlejuice to the cellar out if boredom.

@Yun Lee @Lucky

Beetlejuice

" I mean, it can't be too tough for me either. I'm partially dead, so floating on thin air is kind of my thing,"
he replied, folowing Yan easily and also reforming by the box. Once they made it, the floor would reappear before Michiko, making it easy for the woman to literally walk across the floor.

"Oh, it's Beetlejuice, it's actually what you said to summon me. Though to be far, Eros didn't explain that too well. Should we open the box?" He asked.

@Yun Lee @Takumi @Cellar

Pedro Pena

" Well, when I hit the third one, the next two shelves had books pop out and then when I hit the seventh one, the two other shelves had their books go back and the first one had its book stick out again. I think a door opened somewhere in the house too, or at least, I heard something open."

Eros Valentino and "Noah"

Eros would take a moment to pause. With everyone splitting up, he had to wonder where the boy who told him to fuck off had gone. Hopefully, somewhere were he could be helpful. Almost as if on cue, the boy would arrive back with a key.... but there seemed to be something off about him.

"As adorable as it is, he eats a lot. It costs so much to feed him I can't even afford a decent house." Saki sighed, but he wasn't at all upset. It was just a fact of life at this point. His life was never the easiest, was it?

" I found this key in the library, but when I went back to the door, there were multiple of them. Figured it would be more useful to come and get help from anyone....expect Eros," "Noah" replied. Whatever this thing was sounded like Noah.... but Eros couldn't shake the feeling it wasn't.

" Would anyone like to help him with those doors?" He asked.

@Takumi @Crow @Sark @Capri @Everyone

❝ Hmm~ You know what? What could possibly go wrong? I'll go with him and help out with his door problem! ❞ The Witch figured that it was time to stop lingering around and do something after all. She didn't want to be a spectator for the entire time she was here. Soo, she waltzed her way over to "Noah," not really seeming to care about the possibility of this being a really really REALLY bad choice.

@Lucky
@Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back