Ages Eternal and the Hungering Dark

Lazzamore

WAAAAAAAAAA-
Perfect serenity filled the universe. Nothing moved. Nothing spoke, or made any sound at all. All reality simply existed. Then, the first beasts crawled on the land. They were simple, small, made from earth and ash like clay. Some time passed, as the universe grew, and it's Allfather was pleased. All was good, even if the serenity was gone; In it's place was peace.

The peace settled the ever-complicated universe, but nothing lasts forever. Thought was born, true independent minds were added by the Allfather, who was pleased and teary-eyed all at once. The world was growing up. The peace was gone, now it was joy.

Then, somehow, something was wrong... the universe shuddered with distraught and angst. The Allfather and his creation, the Humans, were no longer alone...

And that was the point you awoke from the dream. The closest thing to a dream a deity might get to, anyways... With a rush of consciousness you went from an idea to real, from nonexistent to an eternal, tangible being... You were conceived, born, and awoken. The 'real' around you clouded your memory of the dream. What was it that bothered the Allfather? Why? Or, perhaps it was only a dream.

Around you is a mighty natural world; simple, serene, peaceful... even joyful. Yet at the same time empty. Something inside told you it was yours: a canvas... You stand, and glance around at your surroundings. What do you do first?

In this peaceful, natural world where humans roamed, weather progressed naturally, and thus, was chaotic.
Storms.across this world formed and raged toward the edge of the nearby mountain range, conglomerating, twisting and writhing into a single storm, a storm of fire, ice, lightning and stone.
A being was born from that storm, massive in size, winged and scaled. It's scales were the stone from that storm hardened by cosmis forces, It's wings were the lightning erratic pulsating. Its body formed from the ice, and became harder than anything mortal minds could comprehend. Finally its limbs formes from the raging fires, scorching the land around him torching it.
And for that brief moment it's absolute form could be glimpsed, and any humans that saw it, told stories of the primal fury they saw.
But that moment was fleeting as in the next moment, the being shifted and it's body became entirely that of a lightning storm, and it took the skies and settled with the cloud layer.
Like a storm it moved across the sky, and whatever land it passed over became the victims to a raging storm.
But as it flew, it's new infantile form writhed briefly, and it's divine blood dropped to the earth below. And where those drops fell, the environments to which they fell, creatures formed from the blood of the divine and the environment. Their bodies formed into imitations of the one above, reptilian in nature, four limbed and winged. Each holding an intelligence much like the humans that roamed this new world.
The living storm stopped over these new creatures born of it's blood, it studied them, and was sad, for they were not like it was, eternal and ageless. They were mortal, and their lives, while longer than humans, we're fleeting and corporeal.
A thought struck the being, and a name it... no he, it decided to give them and himself. Dragons.
And as he thought it, the creatures immesimmedi knew of what they were, and knelt to their creator, the first, the original, the god of dragons.
From there, this god of dragons gave his people a set of trails, and in completing these trails, would gain an agelessness like their god, and would be able to fly with him across the world forever and always.
His creations looked to him and a question echoed among their minds, a shared thought, even if they were miles apart.
What is your name lord.
To which the god pondered briefly, before answering, and to all dragons that had been born that day, they were suddenly aware of the name Letherion.

A god opened his eyes. He was confused. Where was he? and who was he? Uncoiling, the god looked up...and stared at the stars.

Ten thousand points of light, scattered across the moonless sky like sand. Their light washed away all his thoughts. The air was thin, and instead of obscuring the sky with meddlesome clouds, set the heavens on a pedestal ten miles tall. The snow reflected their glory, and stone blended with long shadows. A shrine to the stars.

He rose to embrace them; lifted off the ground, slipping through the air with serpentine grace, and coiling around the planet. He was...everywhere. He could go anywhere, any time.

Naelio changed shape, and held the world in his hands.

There were mountain peaks, long plains, valleys and violent storms. It was beautiful. Naelio wanted to see it all. He was overwhelmed, and discovered, to his dismay, that he had limits. Rushing down to the mountains, he swirled through the crevices and slithered between peaks. Until something caught the young god's eye.

There was a thing that wasn't snow or rocks or light, and it moved! A little creature. Four limbs; a head and a torso. That was all. It had so many...limits. Naelio decided these limits were irritating. He changed their shapes, taking some of those annoyances away. Naelio pinched on their bodies, made them lithe and serpentine, stretched out a hood and folded their skin into soft scales, yanking on their behinds and drawing out a long tail. To finish, Naelio gave them a fragment of himself, a little piece of that desire to travel and see everything the world had to offer. And in return, they gave him a taste of mortality. A gnawing desire of their own.

Naelio laid down on the snow and dreamt of women.

Deep underground, in the long gone tunnels of a dead civilization, a once dead goddess rises is reborn in her home of cold stone and moist dirt. A pale woman awakes in a manor carved into the stone in front of an altar made for her long ago, both now eroded and crumbling. The woman is a young woman with pale skin, black spidery eyes, and black silky hair but instead of legs, she had the body of a spider. She was as naked as a newborn babe, but her mind was filled with centuries of memories and knowledge from the race that worshiped her in centuries past, but before she was not a real being. However that has changed. The Allfather saw fit to bring this dead goddess back for one reason or another, the reason didn't matter to her. She can remember the events that caused the downfall of her once great people. These caverns were not just rock and darkness, but they were once a place of civility and propsarity, but her people knew no hardship and thus kept themselves busy through parties and balls of pleasures and excess but with time these displays of joy soon evolved into hives of instinct and impulse where the restraint was all but abandoned. It was these rituals that caused the downfall of her once great people as the eventually turned the caverns into tunnels of blood and bodies faster then they could repopulate. And all of this under the guise of worshiping her. The goddess of Joy, Pleasure and Indulgence.

No more. She would not allow this to happen again. The reborn goddess remembers her name. Mabon and she remembered her purpose. She will create a grand ball for those to indulge in their basest desires, but she would make sure those who wish to attend will follow her rules as to not fall into the animistic hedonism that destroyed her original people. First she would need to rebuild her manor, to establish a place for the ball and to do so she would need servants to build and maintain her home. As if from instinct, she used the powers gifted to her to create her first beings. Her abdomen pulsated and wriggled as Mabon prepared to create her first batch of servants. From her body, she lays several large eggs, all grey and warm having just been laid. It takes her several minutes but she had created 31 of of these eggs, each one of them large enough to house a human. The minute she had finished her task, the eggs all explode into grey slime, as if knowing that their mistress had finished giving life their last sibling. From the eggs stands 31 of Mabon's new servants. These servants looked like humans but had very distinct features that separates them from humans. They had 2 legs and 6 arms, and all of them were rather lean. They had 8 spider like eyes and black hair with a mouth full of fangs. 20 of them were distinctly male while the 11 others were female. They stood straight and all of them bowed politely as Mabon walks up to them. The first of Mabon's drone speaks up first when Mabon walks up to them.

"How may this humble servant help you Lady Mabon?" He asks her and Mabon replies.

"I wish for this decrepit manor to become the place for a new ball. Naturally I have more important tasks so it shall be up to the servants to make this place presentable. Fix up the manor, and find food for our larders. Gather whatever resources you need and work fast. I expect the first guest within the year." She orders and the servants all bow.

"Of course my lady." Said the first drone and the servants finally got to work cleaning the interior and exterior while a small hunting party leaves the caverns to find food for the stores. With the drones working, Mabon found herself a personal room in the eroding manor, a place where she can turn into a small workshop for herself. Here she can plan out her expansions, events and make whatever it is she needs for her grand ball. But first she needs to create the proper attire she thought as she began to unravel silk from her spinneret.

A spine of earth and stone reached out into the ocean shaping upon it a lengthy peninsula crowned by one grand mountain speckled by islands dressed in bright hues of greens and browns melting into the drowning blue of sky and ocean, of that sky fell a singular droplet. Fathers tear lost to the infinite black has pierced the heavens glistening across the sky falling freely yet oddly spun and drove its fall to drive itself to the great mountain at the end of the peninsula but it did not crash as water, no it fell and spilt its hide apart boring deep into its stony flesh. Sound ripped the sky apart, heat bent its light as force of impact waxed upon creation with molten stone crippling the mountain whilst hollowing out its belly to a glowing hellscape. Earth moaned and cried to such pain as its flesh sunk into the ocean but then it gave pause as a perversion of roots that writhe as if jagged tongues licking along the cracked earth weaving it into place, water flees unto steam mixing with cinder clouds broken by the movement of something unseen. Skeletal hands sweep the steam and smoke away reaching to cup a skull wilting layers of bone and flesh alike yet alit as if stone heated blistering with fires glow, this...aethereal being contorts snaps and shatters violently, Screaming laughing and thrashing only to freeze perfectly still. Hours, Days , weeks and even months pass speaking but once "Thisss…." a hand moves to empty eye sockets "Is...MeeEe? Hands both slap its face exploding into a cloud of glassy shards as the skull lets out a mad laugh disintegrating to the hollow belly of the mountain compressing tighter and tighter till it was a single haunting image of brutalized branches pulsing with alien energy.

Of that tree born in such madness bled free from its body a single eye with lips for a pupil, from that mouth slithered out fingerish tendrils that too bloom with eyes and mouths. Mouths dripple questions and empty curiosity, thoughts and debates among themselves as eyes leer unblinking in silent observation of all around them. He spoke out into the world, every letter wisp from his lips reverberate out "This...World.....Such, BeEeauty...I know...nothing of it...yet understand it...why? Why? WHY!?!?" roots thrash out from his base coiling deep into the earth branching out into the sky till their weight was beyond them falling back down to crush down on the peninsula only to shock and stir him.

"Iv hurt this place, this gift..this….home...Aughg..ahh" His roots twist and recoil tightly as eyes all tear and weep so a watery amber pouring out over the spit of land he filled, every tear rolled till it pooled leaving a wayward trail of brooding life in its wake. His tears stop to times passing, thinking he knew that he must not pervert this place but in his being such questions of this place weighted his mind "I must know...I must know....All there is ...the sky why does its blue bleed to red? why do I stir...What is this...stone? metal..? I know these words...but....why Why...Graaha" Once more roots oppress the earth under them "Nay I must...I must ...reach out to these small creators I gleaned as I fell...these ...tiny...worthless...mortal things...they...They shall imbibe my thirst" Branches meld into hands that bleed thick sanguine amber, he shapes it slowly with fine care crafting from his own self. A man tall and slender, lovely in every way--no He was a creation beyond beauty, a voice enthralling and smooth eyes gentle and invading with long golden hair and a small set of horns with lengthy pointed ears. From the horns buds a single green leaf, these horns would chase down his spine. Chest full and robust and arms just the same, he kneeled and looked out to his god.

"I am...born? Thou have gifted me this life?"

"I am your creator, your god. You are mi~ine"

The man drank every word with zealous thrall "Yes my lord, my master my creator! But ..why? what reason ..I know not even my name not my own self" placing a manic hand to his chest

"know now this then creature, you are Urille of the Reeitha And you...Shall be my Prophet Of Inquisition"

"oho thank you my lord my...." Urille drew a blank paused by a sudden realization "...Mallaithu" Mallaithu ran silent, thinking, why did this name feel...right? "Another...question..Ahhh the joy" he whispered

"Urille, I shall give to you a single boon before you must leave this place and reach out into the world on my behalf. it will compile all your knowledge, keeping it on your person shall allow you to stave times wane...but don't let it be taken or stolen...as mortalities return will be...unpleasant. Go now....Inspire The world" "Yeesss! my lord! " He rings out in response.

Urille would take his leave going out into the world as Mallaithu pleased with his own creation wept more from his trunk but rewarded them with freewill save for the consumption of questions that would plague them as they grew into this new world--all to the muse of the watchful Mallaithu.

Wanting to get approved/if not it will die with the character/be changed
Name: Tome Of knowledge

Powers: The tome is the physical manifestation of the knowledge of the holder and all those before them, it gains more and more knowledge as it trades hands. The tome itself rewards the owner all that vast knowledge as well as how to execute it as if a old pro while amplifying what they don't know and taunting them endlessly with malefic visions and whispers focused on topics the holder would naturally lean into it (a magic user wouldn't be pushed to find the best fighting style)Likewise the tome rewards knowledge gained with unspeakable bliss and pleasure. While in ownership of the tome you gain a fleeting immortality--in that time cant kill but mortal wounds would still be the end of you, should it be lost or stolen in some mean all the time paused would over take the old holder. As a relic Mallaithu can control it and know all what goes on around it

Image: The tome is a heavy iron spine and leather back object with endless pages that reflect knowledge gathered, the pages will open to desired information with a thought as well as reminders of what you don't know. its Shape can change but is always a book of some sort.

The earth rumbled, it growled and shook. Then, with a mighty *snap*, stone cracked open somewhere deep within the almighty mountains of the world... The hole gushed out a grey haze, like a geyser spews water. This eternal Grey Spring would never cease. The vapor of this watery haze gave rise to the overgrowth of moss and lichen, and carved tunnels and pathways in the rock. Perhaps someday this garden of stones will be named, but now it is untamed, kingless.

Another earth-shattering snap echoed over the mountains as a mighty grey creature awoke in the thick fog, as if to claim this land. With a roar the creature stood. His roar was that of pain, as though waking from a nightmare... He bore visions of his own fiery death, though the reason for these visions are eternally lost to this world. Then it faded, and he was aware of them no more, as though they never happened.

This being roared again. This one was born of animal pride; He roared not out of pain but victory. Victory he felt for reasons he could not fathom, yet he would not admit this. He would always be victorious, thought the being, naming himself 'H'mog', a word meaning 'utmost superior', in a language never spoken before.

H'mog had with him three relics; a long axe, made from iron ore with a shaft of pure diamond, a pair of perfectly flat, white living snakes - seemingly glued to his feet, and finally a silver ring he could not take off. Tulips were carved into the ring which adorned his left hand ring-finger, though he did not know it's significance. He felt he knew these items save for last one, and carried them with him as he explored the Garden of stones. HIS Garden of stones.

---

Meanwhile, far to the west of the mountains, their was a mighty forest, and then a great sea. The waves reached for the heavens, they danced higher and higher, as the wind whistled a beautiful tune... She saw the coming closer as the sea drove her on. She was not conscious of herself, only the land before her, only her dreamlike state and that song on the wind. The wind would never sing it again; But she knew it by heart by now. It's lyrics had no end, and it's melody had a potent magic behind it.

Wryn gasped for air, suddenly awake on a sandy beach with a dense woodland to the immediate south. Standing, the woman shuddered of the chill in the sea air. She was not wet as though she just got out of water; It was as if she just materialized there. Wryn was cloaked in pure, white tulips, a gown of flowers, and became aware of the silvery spores she left on the ground beneath her. Besides this she found a silver ring; Crude, tusked totemic faces adorned it... She did not know why she had it, but she could not take it off.

She walked to the forest. around her birds that once chimed, sang in magical choirs as she passed. They sang a song with no end. "Sonneterus..." she mused the name, as though pretending she had just invented it, when it was there all along. "This song is the Sonneterus."

A gentle pulling sensation gripped the new god as his consciousness sparked to life. Warming mirth flooded his mind and body as he sat in the waving grass, looking out over the new world. A hearty, booming laugh rolls out from the new god. It shook the trees and filled the air with a resounding joy. Finnegan smiles to himself, this land needed excitement and was ready for mirth.

Skipping along, Tim Finnegan wandered the new world, singing and dancing his way through it in search of the other gods. There had to be more then himself, right? This world was bursting with new life, it would be foolish to assume he was the only being in it. As Tim strolls along side a stream, he pauses gazing into it. A dry, itching crept into his throat. Bending down, the god cupped his hands and drank deeply. The water, upon hitting his lips, changed to a honey color and held a sweet yet strong flavor that burned its way down into his stomach, filling him with a fraction of that same warmth he felt earlier. Tim chuckled to himself, very pleased with this.

Several hours passed before Tim stopped again. He plucked a reed from the shore and stuck it in his mouth, chewing on the end and drawing air through it as he continued his quest in search of life. All the while singing,
"Hey din! merry don! ring a dong din!
Ring a dong! hop along! Fan fan the viridian!
Tim Fin, Laughing Tim, Tim Finnegan!"

After a long rest, Naelio awoke shivering. He hadn't anticipated the cold being so...cold. The snow bit at him like a crazed animal. Stretching, Naelio felt his joints crack, and relaxed. Rising from the tormentous substance, the god once again took to the air, exploring every peak of his vast realm of stars and mountaintops.

The mountains were beautiful enough, but Naelio found that circling the same peaks again and again became rather uninteresting. He plunged down, past the snow, the moss, and the withered trees of the surface, passing through the filthy topsoil, and deep below the stone skin of the earth. His serpentine form became ethereal, a glowing aurora that dripped through the cracks like water.

Naelio wasn't sure what he would find, but didn't expect to emerge in a vast cave. He alighted upon the dusty floor and changed form, rubbing his hands together with excitement. With a snap of the fingers, the cave lit up with a calming green glow. It led off in two directions. They both seemed equally inviting by looks. But down one side, a stiff breeze drifted past Naelio's face. he decided to follow the wind. It took several miles, which the god passed without a sweat. He could go anywhere! What was a few puny miles?

Naelio's eyes went alight with glee as the cave made one last bend, and something new met his gaze. A enormous, decrepit manor undoubtedly thousands of years old! And down here of all places. Naelio could feel it in the still air that something was special about this building. He couldn't wait to discover what it was! But when he stepped forward, it was as though the air became solid. He couldn't go any further.

Naelio crossed his arms, and bid the air to let him pass, before stepping forward again. Nothing. it was like a wall. The god pressed himself against this odd barrier, tapping it with clawed hands, before yelling out into the darkness ahead, "Hello? Can you let me in...please?"

It echoed off ruined walls, travelling deep into the seemingly empty estate.

Last edited:
In the murky darkness of the ocean depths, a goddess stirred to life. Water passed through newborn gills and the lure protruding from her forehead flickered into a dim glow as the goddess adjusted to her newfound state of consciousness. She remembered nothing, only knew. What she needed to know came to her gradually, like the marine snow that drifted down onto the ocean floor.

One by one, it all fell into place. Her name was Oshia. And her domain was the ocean - a vast place with much potential for life. And life there was. But as she idly wandered the depths, Oshia began to find that what was there was not enough. Not enough for her at least. For days, she lazily observed the creatures of the sea. She grew to love them. She wanted more of them.

For the first time in her relatively short existence, she decided to take action. She swam back down to where she was born, back to the ocean floor, and scooped up the dirt and debri that had fallen. She molded a shape - simple and tubular. She cupped her hands around it and brought it to the light of her lure. She gave it life.

When Oshia opened up her cupped hands, what she found was a small colourful sea slug. A wide toothy smile made its way across her face. How adorable! She set the slug down on the ocean floor. That went pretty well for a test run, if she had to say so herself.

Now for some actual subjects. Something with more of a brain, something with a bit more sapience. But she wouldn't want to restrict everything to the bottom of the ocean. There should be more of an even spread, shouldn't there? The ocean was vast after all. And creating nothing but little slugs, as cute as they are, wouldn't be fun after a while.

With that in mind, she swam upwards to the surface, for somewhere more suitable for creations of another variety.

While the newcomer made quite the ruckus outside, Mabon was inside the manor directing her servants on how she would like the main ball room to be concerned with unexpected guests. At least at this moment. Besides, that's what the servants are for. Near the outside outside of the manor, a well dressed Servant Drone walks up to the guest and addresses the serpent man with a polite demeanor.

"I'm sorry sir, but the manor is not open as of yet. May I take a message for the Hostess?" He asks.

Naelio was surprised at the sudden appearance of this...spider person. They were awfully polite, and in such fancy clothes! Naelio looked down, and realized he didn't have any at all. Scratching at his hood, Naelio looked away, feeling rather embarrassed. But then it struck him. If this was a human that was tampered with, then there must be somebody similar to him here.

"Can I speak with your Hostess?" Naelio asked. "I believe we've something in common."

He snapped his fingers, and clothes appeared on his person. A twine belt of colored stones hung from his hips, drooping down one side from the weight of several decorative tablets. Below that, an embroidered loincloth.

Within the belly of the shattered mountain his monolithic frame writhed and squirms in bliss whilst watching his creations explore and learn, every new bit of knowledge offered to him upon an alter But still it wasn't enough. So very little did he know of this world, of its creatures...Of its laws and nature but so did his creations thirst to please so their god; such did they reach and grow out into the unknown. Any creature big or small was subdued in all haste while those too fleeting came to know the Reeithian wooden spears, dead or alive these beings dragged to the alter before Mallaithu who in turned rewarded them as he tore those creatures apart to gain insight to their being. These Reeithians took joy in the hunt and so dipped into the hunt to capture--not kill their mark.

Upon the brutalized shores of Reeitha feasters a pod of boiling sanguine water cupped tightly in a bowl of roots, eyes pry out of the bark spawning from their gaze a single long bony finger with a horrid nail on it that reached out to rest upon the cystic boil before slicing it open. Shades of yellow, red and white peel and bleed out of the cystic boil leaking for but a handful of seconds before bursting with a gut turning slush of fluids showing a ghastly monster within. Gasping for air from succulent lips cloaking a maw of flat teeth pushing out along their gums as it bellowed in pain, some sort of an abomination with a long serpentine body flush with fins and grills all crowned with a massive single bulging eye. Suddenly it was tossed out of the cystic boil down below into the water as another one of these creatures contorts about trying to reach the ocean below them, Slapping the roots with tendril like arms to pull itself up and over into the water draining the fluids out with it staining the ocean with a blanket of white puss and blood. swimming off into the depths they go trailing along the rot of their birth sacks to show their radiant looking frames dressed with deep blues and whites speckled with a rainbow of greens that seemed to glow dimly.

"even here, I must know"

The Servant thinks for a bit before giving his answer. "I shall go relay your message to the Hostess. If you would excuse me..." The servant bows and walks into the manor where the numbers of servants seem to have increased exponentially, to maybe in the low 200s somehow. Mabon was still currently busy setting up the main hall when the servant enters to give the Goddess the news. He bows before addressing her. "I ask that you pardon me for the intrusion my Lady, but there is a guest here to see you." He says, and Mabon looks back at the servant. She wasn't expecting any guests, nor did she sent out any invitations.

"A guest? What did they look like?" She asks.

"Hmm....forgive me for lacking the proper words to describe the guest, but I would have to say a...naked, serpent man," Replies the Servant.

"A...naked serpent man." Mabon parroted. "Are you sure that is what this guest looks like?"

"Yes my lady. I am sure that there is a naked serpent man at our doors." Mabon had to pause for a second before making a decision.

"Very well. I shall go meet this naked serpent man myself. Wait here." She tells the Servant and the Drone bows and moves out of Mabon's way as she walks out to the outskirts of the manor. As time passed she had made herself some clothing from her own silk, nothing too fanciful but still the dress is well made and made her look imposing, with the pale dress being rather puffy and frilly to make her bigger then she really was. Upon reaching the outskirts, she can see that the Servant was not lying, seeing a naked serpent man standing, figuratively, at her doorstep. Mabon walks up to the serpent man, keeping a sense of posh and authority. "I see you are the guest that my Servant has described. Why are you here?"

H'mog stood on the a spire of stone, tall above what H'mog named 'Taurok', the garden of stones. The haze shifted like white water below him, green-covered stones protruding from the grey with only their tips revealed like stepping stones in a pool. IT lied just south of mighty mountains, and north of dry, warm plains.

As proud of the his land (and name he came up with) as H'mog was, something inside grew only larger; A feeling of curiosity. What was this ring he bore? Why did he have it? And finally, was he alone, were there others like him? These questions nagged at him, and couldn't be conquered here... So it was time to leave.

Turning around, H'mog saw the dry badlands begin to break away into grassy fields in the far distance. He started there.

The air was mild, if not warm. Sunflowers dotted the white rocks and green, tall grass of this prairie. Nine days have passed uneventfully on H'mog's journey west, which was discouraging.. So on the ninth evening, H'mog sat among the sunflowers and rested momentarily.

The sun beat down in a mild enough way, the sky was clear, insects hummed and buzzed around the god. Altogether it was remarkably boring.

But just as H'mog began to become angry at what seemed to be a waste of nine days, he heard a sound... Singing? It was either very unnatural, or perfectly natural, or somehow both. A male voice, rhyming, joyous and laughing... H'mog turned harshly, as if to leap out from behind the underbrush to catch a glimpse of someone he may come to know as Tim Finnegan.

@Pawnige
---

Wryn hummed as she walked through the forest. Ahead of her path, to the east, was a terrible and dark storm cloud, almost black with rain and illuminated by constant lightning... Wryn's paced quickened. She wanted to see the storm, first hand. He had never seen such a heavy rain (or any rain) and this storm struck her as dangerous and exciting. Her believe that the storm would yield discovery would not prove disappointing, but it still would not be what Wryn was expecting...

When she caught up to the maelstrom, The world pulsed white with a intense, deafening *SNAP*! Shouting, Wryn took cover as the wildfire started just beside her by the lightning strike was almost immediately smothered by a squall with the might to carry whole trees, and Wryn herself. Slammed into the earth screaming, Wryn was dragged deep into the cataclysm as the storm overtook her location. Twisters, floods, lightning and hail pelted the the landscape around her. Gripping a sturdy tree, Wryn called out into the deafening wind for anyone to hear her and remove her from the storm immediately underneath Letherion.

@Azathoth

Letherion basked in his new name, and in the creatures that were his children. They were his children and would spread throughout the world.
He turned from then to let them spread as they wished, leaving them only with the trials so that they could join him in agelessness.
He traveled across the sky, his storm raging across the ground below him, floods, wildfires, anything that wasn't deeply rooted or made of stone was torn from the ground. But Letherion cared not, the land was his to reform, his as long as he was above it, as was his divinity.
But as he traveled near a heavily wooded area a cry and presence caught his attention. His sight focused and he locked on to a female, but she was no ordinary female, she held the same divinity he did. He stopped his movement, the storm continuing, he wished to speak to her, but the differences in size proved a challenge as well as she didn't seem to be able to handle his raging storm to well.
He focused on her, and decided to take a form similar to hers, he reared back his head, and gave a roar, his form condensed the storm faded and he descended to the ground as a massive bolt of lightning. The bolt hit the ground and turned the ground beneath it to slag.
He stood, this time his form was similar to hers, he was bipedal, his arms and legs covered in iridescent black scales, large black wings hung on his back. His hair which hung to his shoulders was a pure white, like freshly fallen snow, while his eyes were a vibrant purple.
He stood and looked to her, before moving towards her at a incredible speed, he crouched and offered his hand to her.
"Hello, did my storm disturb you?" He asked her, his held tilted curiously.

Back