Ages Eternal Reboot

Lazzamore

WAAAAAAAAAA-
Hello all, Me and some of the original gang are rebooting a multi-thread non-epic RP called Ages Eternal, and RP where we take the roles of Demi-gods, building a world. We need fresh faces, so here I am!

The Gist of It:
The Allfather has invented a new reality. Formless, chaotic, crying out for direction. Empty abyss that came into being explosively by a simple clap of his hands. As we fall through the bulk, we arrive in the new world; Father's gift to us.

We play as the forming hands of this new dimension, new gods. We have the power to create anything that has to do with our Domain, though we cannot destroy our creations, so be careful.

Where to join:
Go to the Ages eternal subforum of 'fantasy'. There you will see http://www.storytellerscircle.com/threads/sign-up-ages-eternal-revival-character-sheets.3418/ . Go and make your characters, then give us (Me and Cookies McSalsa, the GM's) a chance to chat with you about the character. Then dive into the thread marked [IC]!

Hello, I am Cookies McSalsa, but please, call me Salsa. I am the secondary GM, as well as the self-proclaimed designated Antagonist of this RP, and as such, I believe my duty to be to provide a consistent villain to all of you who choose to join. Don't worry, this doesn't mean I'm gonna be a constant dick and nuisance, nor does it mean that you can't be a bad guy. I'm just here to provide conflict when none is available. I oppose the bad guys, and I cause too much damage for the good guys to be Allies with me. I am the Lord of Destruction, and I am here to entertain. Welcome, to Ages Eternal.
1fc1a585553dedeefd474515c03ed696.jpg

Name: Nonpa, the Obsidian Lord
---
Domain(if applicable): God of Destruction, Father of the Six Evils
---
Powers/advantages:
Conquest: Able to physically and mentally overpower all but the greatest of the great.
War: Master of all blades, and harnesses great rage.
Famine: Able to walk in shadow, and devour all he comes across.
Plague: Infected with great mental and physical illness, and gravely infectious.
Death: Holds the touch of death, and the whispers of despair.
Judgment: He sees all sin, and causes all sin to burn away from existence.
---
Quirks/disadvantages:
Completely insane and psychopathic, and unpredictable. Impulsive and fickle, he may be your friend one moment, and your nightmare the next.
---
Motivations: His madness holds a singular goal: to rid the world of all evil and malintent. Unfortunately, his mind only sees evil, and his methods breed what he hates.
---

Back